Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV WU: 13th May '11

Kunda tai was shouting on jag for coming late n gauri was crying for him, KT says that he shud atleast care for her wife but jag says that he's tired n wanna sleep n he goes to sleep.
Bhairon was walking in his room n thinking abt wat jag did to them, his each n every word was rolling in his mind.

Morning...

Anandi give DS tea but she refuse to drink n anandi insist, basant says that thy'll go n check for sumitra n she came, all were shocked to see her condition , anandi abt to take her in but bhairon stops n scold her that she betrayed her trust n dnt respect of her n wat has she done after gng thr, anandi interfares n says that its her motherly love that takes her thr , she cant control her feelings n DS also supports her n sumitra faints.

Jag came out of bathroom n gauri gives him tea n thy talk abt the incidence n gauri says that she dnt want that jag told her sumthing in pressure, as she wanna know the truth but as the time come.
Bhairon was giving massage to sumitra n she stops him n tolds him the whole wat happens n says that now she's the mother of two children anandi n sugna, jag is no1 to her now, DS came with food n feeds sumitra wid her hands, sumitra's feelings came out n she cries on her shoulder.

Next Morning...

Gauri was seeing the sindoor n talking to jag that she wants, jag puts it in real but jag was not listening to her properly n she got angry n ask him abt when will it continue n he says that he'll soon do sum part time job n thy'll go to a new appartment n KT came with breakfast n give them the Breakfast n ask them if thy wanttea thy can made it for themselves n leave.

Anandi was getting ready in her room n as she abt to put sindoor sumitra stops her n says not to put it again n also removes all symbols of her married life but live as she was living before , she has all independence n leaves.

Anandi thinks abt her marriage n jag putting sindoor to her n tears came down.

Precap: Bhairon says that to repay wat jag did to anandi , thy'll remarry anandi n anandi laughs like mad , all were shocked.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 15 May 2011 at 11:43am

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreexbakulaxsobha229MC4821indy1979webkapkhushi_22tsnehasanjanamvatsasnehag10ckumarniki_pnpratima6pragyakumaralphieAMSTahcirsc19sharmilaprasadsaggi80ER_ER_YAactivesonalajaygandhismile365daysrachnadhodi713pmshah1jagodaraisspatty123tvfreaqneteche_chimani88gigusermani86Nehaviharivy_softyHeenapekomasnanda_gopabostanianbmm1985big_vikrant_fanpallainithi07avyarimasejal1986Yaminibandiandvdwscdhrashteemunz.gawkermah403Gauri22naj7lastminiloveidiotboxcuty_kmushkan_2003BilliCat.bipsveil_of_rosespeg_pionne..yajnaseni..pjyohookedfuzzyfaceshivani003anna44*Dakoo_Minzy*Usman.Suchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV WU: 13th May '11" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sreereddy

Goldie

sreereddy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot dear for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Thank you !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
lol he is ready to do part time job and get another apartment so that Gauri does not have to wear sindoor and mangalsootr as kunda tai won't be there ...

not because, they can live together as husband and wife in real terms as in a married couple.

Come on Gauri , use your MBBS brains come on

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictfiddu-bAmor.cuty_kandvhookedpjyofuzzyfaceshivani003

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

One awesome episode! Loved Sumitra Anandi scene. I hope S and B make A strong  and make her come out of this mess as an improved person all together.

I am totally disappointed with G today. Like A she too refuses to see the truth of J. She knows there is something wrong, she knows what her bade papa told her in spite of that she is letting it drag. the very fact that J is so upset and cannot share it with her doesnt this ring a bell in her mind? Believe the wrong person. Atleast in the case of A she had a long history where her trust was based upon this childhood relationship with J and also that she knew everything about his fly. But G in my opinion is more foolish than A to still trust J given how much she knows of him.

J on the other hand looks all happy and settled after the night's sleep. He is behaving like nothing happened. Doesnt even care to know what the state of his parents are. He might be more happy that he doesnt have to face any questions from them any more. Anyway I do not expect anything better from him.

J supposedly wants to marry G. but wants to prolong things till it gets out of control. So keep her waiting. If he really wants to marry her now or latter he will have to tell her the truth. the longer he takes to tell her everything, the lesser are his chances of her forgiving him. He only knows to avoid situations. cannot face them and ultimately blames someone else for all his mistakes. In this case he will blame his child marriage. So J is always innocent and never at fault.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123RBO_Addictfiddu-bavyarimaHabeeba_dAmor.hookedpjyofuzzyfaceSuchi-

redapple1

Goldie

redapple1

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I am not too thrilled about the precap. In spite of all that happened in their son's life, Bhairav and Sumitra didn't realize what went wrong. It was because Anandi didn't finish her college, their son was belittling her. Remarrying her won't help now. It will take few months to get over a relationship. You can't just say ok now I am done with one husband and now moving on to next one. Confused
It is nice Sumitra now accepts Anandi as her own daughter and told her not to wear the sindoor. Dr. Jagat was running around the beach yesterday looking for his mom. He doesn't want to call home and check if his mom reached safely or not. Gosh here I was thinking he really cares about her.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

raisfiddu-bAmor.andvpjyofuzzyfaceSuchi-

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I know right. He didn't even  bother to call his home and find out about , if his mom reached or not. 

I cannot believe him at all! how selfish. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bandvhookedpjyofuzzyface

redapple1

Goldie

redapple1

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I know right. He didn't even  bother to call his home and find out about , if his mom reached or not. 

I cannot believe him at all! how selfish. 

Yeah it was just another morning for Dr. Jagat. He pretended as if nothing happened. When Anandi had come to celebrate his birthday he couldn't take a day off because of studies, now both of them have taken a day off to sit in the room and eat poha.. ha ha..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepfiddu-bprattspjyofuzzyfaceSuchi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.