Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: heersweetie

nahin navya is not shown on sat only when there is a mahaepisode they show it gina u should start watching navya for my sake u will love it meri responsibility😳

ok heer meri rani. will hav to try and read up on it to see wat the story is about. 😛
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

zarqu tu kunse shows aaj kal dekh rahi hai

gina tu gulaal bhi nahin dekhti na

right now im not watching any shows...beech beech mein i watch sasural genda phool n chajje chajje ka pyaar...bt thts about it...but i am watching roadies...aaj kaun gaya? i can't see it yet cuz yaha par abhi tak air nhi hua hai😆
ginac thumbnail

zarqu tu kunse shows aaj kal dekh rahi hai

gina tu gulaal bhi nahin dekhti na

Heer I hav to try and catch up with gulaal. havent watched thurs or fri.
ginac thumbnail
yeh agree zarqs . i am only watching gulaal when I can but I never watched remix so am watching that these days. Hav continued on from kw site where that left off. I can see why it was such a success. fantastic show and really good story line. these cvs are really good.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
which they wud do a new show. 😛😛
indian_beauty thumbnail
Ya Gina...Remix was AWESOME!!!! Even I hadn't seen it when it was on...I saw KW in mr. n ms. tv for the frst time so went online n did some research on him n came across remix so watched all the videos tht were available...n i LOVED it!!!! I want tht show back so much with the same cast!!
ginac thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Ya Gina...Remix was AWESOME!!!! Even I hadn't seen it when it was on...I saw KW in mr. n ms. tv for the frst time so went online n did some research on him n came across remix so watched all the videos tht were available...n i LOVED it!!!! I want tht show back so much with the same cast!!

totally agree zarqs such an amazing story and the cast although so fresh really gave it their all. superb show. was an absolute star of a show for unknown youths starting out. hav never seen mr and mrs. thats next for me.
heerhoney thumbnail
gina fri epi gulaal was gud slowly kesar is being nice to gulaal

navya is so gud i will pm u everything gina sweet dont worry

"I believe in myself and hardwork"- Shaheer Sheikh

Saturday, May 14, 2011 | 11:00:06 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
"I believe in myself and hardwork"- Shaheer Sheikh

Shaheer Sheikh aka Anant of Star Plus' Navya, produced by Siddharth Tewary, faces the impromptu Quick Grills...

The last movie you cried? 3 Idiots            

One advice given to you that you never followed? To control my temper

Five tracks on your playlist? I listen to a lot of songs

A scariest moment in your life? As a kid I was really scared of most of the things, but in the recent times I do not remember getting that scared.

What do you appreciate most about your life? That I believe in myself and work hard.

When do you want to get married? In the coming two to three years

What is the one thing that turns you on? Intelligence

Did you ever try to run away from home?
Never

The costliest thing that you have purchased recently? My Canon SLR Camera

What is the stupidest rumour that you have heard about yourself? I don't think I have reached that heights of fame  that a rumour could be built up on me. But I once heard that Salman Khan has gifted me a flat (I wished it was true)

One historical character that you will not play even if you are offered? I did not give a thought about it right now as I am doing a Saas Bahu one.

When you get upset on the sets, what do you do?
I listen to my favourite tracks.

A chilled beer or Lemonade on a hot day?
It's a strict no to alcohols for me, so it would be lemonade.

Favourite magazine? Reading has never been a hobby for me, but I used to read Gladrags
indian_beauty thumbnail
ok ladies...im gonna go grab something to eat n then come bck n join u guys n SPAM!!!!

so see ya in a bit😊
ginac thumbnail
aww thank u dear friend. ok let me know wats going on in the show. just makes it easier for me to understand. esp as I havent seen it from the beginning. has it been on for long
ginac thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

ok ladies...im gonna go grab something to eat n then come bck n join u guys n SPAM!!!!

so see ya in a bit😊

ok in case Im not here pls  tc my beautiful rani. its nearly 2am here. i will be back 2moro though.🤗