IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone!
It's me Megz, aka Haseena, aka the Spammer. πŸ˜†

Presenting to you top five for Friday the 13th. πŸ˜ˆ
Dunno about you all, but today is certainly an unlucky day for Abhiya. πŸ˜†

Number Five: Misha thinks VC is her bhaiyya! πŸ˜²
Yep..as expected our Misha gave a comical reply to VC when he turned up at dobriyal house but she called him 'bhaiyya' when she was saying go away! πŸ˜² Misha..i think you need glasses. πŸ˜†

Number Four: Yaadon Ki Baraat
It was certainly yaadon ki baaraat for Abhay..in fact he actually forgot saving Piya and began reliving memories of him Metz and Sid..and by the way..it's SIDDHARTHA, not Sidwandra! πŸ˜†

Number Three: Finally Sid is exposed!
Enough of Arnab and Piya's dumbness...while Piya learns things the hard and scary way, Arnab finally exposes Sid to Panchi.

Number Two: Misha thinks PKYEK is a horror movie πŸ˜†
Yup..Misha rocked today...'hamaari life horror movie ban gayi hai'..even I felt like rofling a bit while VC was going on and on about what is basically whole story of PKYEK told in five minutes. πŸ˜† There's a certain err..style of narrating everything, Mr. VC! πŸ˜‘

Number One

Goes to..

ME aka Haseena!

Guys..you have to admit..though everyone is bashing Haseena for making Abhay behosh πŸ˜† the real culprit is Chand..according to him survival is most important...and therefore it's no use trying to save Abhay..😑 so bash Chand..not me...
And chand's biology is skewed..he's like 'we r mrit jeev(dead creatures) so our relation is to blood..not to the heart..well mr.chand raichand, where do you think blood comes from? πŸ˜‘ I'm telling you he's forgotten his bio in 300 years..i told you'll he was useless!  but no one listens to me!  πŸ˜†

Signing off,
Megz

(all love and don't take offense)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mama i totally agree and maa why didnt you scold siddharth jab usne abhayensra ka rangoli karaab kiye 
baby abhayendra kitna cute lag raha tha
Edited by koyal-kajal - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mom aaj toh aapne kamal kar diya now u should seriously leave chand he is so selfish!!😑😑 N claps for haseena she was just awesome I loved her todayπŸ‘
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: koyal-kajal

mama i totally agree and maa why didnt you scold siddharth jab usne abhayensra ka rangoli karaab kiye 

baby abhayendra kitna cute lag raha tha

awww..i know my baby abhay was too cute...😍 of course now both he and sid have become besharam. πŸ˜†
siddarth bhi kitna cute tha..i thought it was a passing stage..lekin i was wrong...
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

Mom aaj toh aapne kamal kar diya now u should seriously leave chand he is so selfish!!😑😑 N claps for haseena she was just awesome I loved her todayπŸ‘

sweety..i already left chand and chose kabir..kabir is so sweet..he cares about abhiya even though he should hate them...chand should care about abhiya..they are bahu beti..but no...idiot! πŸ˜†
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Mom behosh main hua hu toh logo ko kya problem after all today u proved dat chota beta hamesha pyaara hota hain..mujhe koi problem nehi..
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

sweety..i already left chand and chose kabir..kabir is so sweet..he cares about abhiya even though he should hate them...chand should care about abhiya..they are bahu beti..but no...idiot! πŸ˜†

I think aaj toh chandu mama ke fans forum pe aaenge hi nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
totally agree with uπŸ‘πŸ‘
chanda maama is soo selfish😑😑 bas apne sir pe baal ugaana chaahta hai,don't care about anyone else😑🀣🀣
haseena was awesome todayπŸ‘πŸΌ
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

Mom behosh main hua hu toh logo ko kya problem after all today u proved dat chota beta hamesha pyaara hota hain..mujhe koi problem nehi..

awwwieee..you were cho cute as a baby. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† and that sid was so badmaash. πŸ˜‘
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HAHA I like ur title🀣