IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!
It's me Megz, aka Haseena, aka the Spammer. LOL

Presenting to you top five for Friday the 13th. Evil Smile
Dunno about you all, but today is certainly an unlucky day for Abhiya. LOL

Number Five: Misha thinks VC is her bhaiyya! Shocked
Yep..as expected our Misha gave a comical reply to VC when he turned up at dobriyal house but she called him 'bhaiyya' when she was saying go away! Shocked Misha..i think you need glasses. LOL

Number Four: Yaadon Ki Baraat
It was certainly yaadon ki baaraat for Abhay..in fact he actually forgot saving Piya and began reliving memories of him Metz and Sid..and by the way..it's SIDDHARTHA, not Sidwandra! LOL

Number Three: Finally Sid is exposed!
Enough of Arnab and Piya's dumbness...while Piya learns things the hard and scary way, Arnab finally exposes Sid to Panchi.

Number Two: Misha thinks PKYEK is a horror movie LOL
Yup..Misha rocked today...'hamaari life horror movie ban gayi hai'..even I felt like rofling a bit while VC was going on and on about what is basically whole story of PKYEK told in five minutes. LOL There's a certain err..style of narrating everything, Mr. VC! Angry

Number One

Goes to..

ME aka Haseena!

Guys..you have to admit..though everyone is bashing Haseena for making Abhay behosh LOL the real culprit is Chand..according to him survival is most important...and therefore it's no use trying to save Abhay..Angry so bash Chand..not me...Ouch
And chand's biology is skewed..he's like 'we r mrit jeev(dead creatures) so our relation is to blood..not to the heart..well mr.chand raichand, where do you think blood comes from? Angry I'm telling you he's forgotten his bio in 300 years..i told you'll he was useless! Ouch but no one listens to me! Ouch LOL

Signing off,
Megz

(all love and don't take offense)

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12mansimteddyrumiPriyaThakurmangonakoyal-kajalPari-GuptaAnuPurvaasenaRitzieffkhanblossom1234thegameisonOriginalsFanDark-Hues

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
mama i totally agree and maa why didnt you scold siddharth jab usne abhayensra ka rangoli karaab kiye 
baby abhayendra kitna cute lag raha tha

Edited by koyal-kajal - 13 May 2011 at 9:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Mom aaj toh aapne kamal kar diya now u should seriously leave chand he is so selfish!!AngryAngry N claps for haseena she was just awesome I loved her todayClap

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

mama i totally agree and maa why didnt you scold siddharth jab usne abhayensra ka rangoli karaab kiye 
baby abhayendra kitna cute lag raha tha

awww..i know my baby abhay was too cute...Day Dreaming of course now both he and sid have become besharam. LOL
siddarth bhi kitna cute tha..i thought it was a passing stage..lekin i was wrong...Ouch
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Mom aaj toh aapne kamal kar diya now u should seriously leave chand he is so selfish!!AngryAngry N claps for haseena she was just awesome I loved her todayClap

sweety..i already left chand and chose kabir..kabir is so sweet..he cares about abhiya even though he should hate them...chand should care about abhiya..they are bahu beti..but no...idiot! LOL

OriginalsFan

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Mom behosh main hua hu toh logo ko kya problem after all today u proved dat chota beta hamesha pyaara hota hain..mujhe koi problem nehi..
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by vivluv

sweety..i already left chand and chose kabir..kabir is so sweet..he cares about abhiya even though he should hate them...chand should care about abhiya..they are bahu beti..but no...idiot! LOL
I think aaj toh chandu mama ke fans forum pe aaenge hi nahiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

IndigoBlues

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
totally agree with uClapClap
chanda maama is soo selfishAngryAngry bas apne sir pe baal ugaana chaahta hai,don't care about anyone elseAngryROFLROFL
haseena was awesome todayThumbs Up

IndigoBlues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index