India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Article - Sidhdhant leaving PKYEK and Mithili back

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Though Abhay and Haseena tried to convince Piya (Sukirti Khandpal) not to go with Siddharth to the old house, by telepathy and phone call respectively, she didn't listen to them and went ahead. In tonight's episode of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani on STAR One, the moment Piya and Sid enter the house, they will get shocked to see Maithili there.

STARONE.IN

A STAR One.in source discloses, "This was Sid's plan all along, and he has broken all the rules to get to Maithali. Now that he has got Piya and Maithali under the same roof, he can't wait for his scheme to work. Maithali will happy to see Sid, and he proudly shows her that Piya is her lookalike. Maithali will then decide that instead of Sid, she should bite Piya and control her. As per the rules of the vampire world, if Maithali bites her lookalike, she would be able to rule the world. Meanwhile, Abhay reaches the house, but before he can go in, Hasina comes and takes him away, as she doesn't want him to risk his life. The others in the college are looking for Piya. T will spot Sid and Piya entering the old haveli. She will think they are there for a dirty weekend, and plan to shoot a video to expose them."

Moreover, the source adds, "Maithali's entry will also lead to a bigger surprise. One of the main characters in the show will be bumped off. In the upcoming episodes, werewolves will be introduced, and the story will move away from the college romance to a darker, mature drama and love story."

A giddy with joy Siddharth aka Siddhant Karnick smiles, "I am so glad that I could see my plan through. This mega plan of mine to get Piya and Maithali together has worked. I had hidden Maithali, and have been following her instructions. She has been guiding me towards her bigger goal. Now that the goal is so near, I can feel it, touch it."

Unaware about Sid's sinister plans, Abhay aka Vivian D'sena states, "Sid has crossed all limits by taking Piya to the old house. I will not spare him now. He will face my wrath."

Worried Haseena aka Kishwar Merchant claims, "Sid is very powerful and really evil. He is uncontrollable, so I don't want him to harm Abhay in any way. Abhay is too involved with Piya to look after himself. As his mother, I want to keep him safe."

T aka Madura asks, "I suspect that Sid, Abhay and Piya are in a love triangle. Wouldn't it be terrific if I caught a cool video of Sid and Piya to make Abhay jealous?"

Will Maithali bite Piya? Will Sid and Maithali destroy the world? Who will get killed?

Don't miss the high points in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani every Monday-Friday at 8.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Edited by a141297 - 13 May 2011 at 9:29am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirrazor12-Perilous-PINKY04abhina_roksKhaLidaH..-Niru-..ViviannRozy77Ritzieashred12Meekogreenleaf007chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICblossom1234SilverBellsafeplacetolandragzz.

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Who will the werewolf be? With the vamp hunter revealing about witches, I think Misha/Panchi will have magical powers, from their mom's side. Getting interesting! :)
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
This is interesting. Thanks for sharing so, finally, the big character that is chucking out is Sid. 
thanks for sharing. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Hope Kabir becomes the werewolf.

wadhwaniki

..-Niru-.. Goldie
..-Niru-..
..-Niru-..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
t4s !!
this is gettin more n more interestin !!
just cant wait 2 see wat happens !!

Blossom10

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
thanks for sharingHug
wow now this is getting more and more interesting
eagerly waiting for it
blackbeauty96 Newbie
blackbeauty96
blackbeauty96

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
i think misha's bro will be a werWolve...OOo

Blossom10

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
this is interesting...so much story is revealed...werewolves are also entering and now mature vampire world and dark story...its a nice twist, but sid is leaving :(

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index