Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

lll Member Of The Week #29 lll (Page 38)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Me going yaaro..kaal class hai...Ouch

Bye bye...gn...sd...and happy grilling...Hug

okay!!

tc rumi!! see u soon!HugHug

-Hiralious- IF-Rockerz
-Hiralious-
-Hiralious-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Yaar aise thesis questions math do..itne mehnat se likhe and browser got closed.Stern Smile

Sanju I might not answer ur ques properly now.
And others gimme questions like Akanksha gave of KaPi.Embarrassed

Awww alright
after these..we will give u more like her..theeks?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

Ohh..aisa kya..hmm...ROFL

Arre meri PC kharab thi..isi liye change nahi kar payi...Cry

Aww..meine" ROFL " tp keliye lagaya..dunn feel bad!!Cry
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

I answered 120 questions of Sana in 2 hours, and my browser close hogaya.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

jhooti!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

aww doll, chill... kal kar lena :(
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Originally posted by -Hiralious-

Yaar aise thesis questions math do..itne mehnat se likhe and browser got closed.Stern Smile

Sanju I might not answer ur ques properly now.
And others gimme questions like Akanksha gave of KaPi.Embarrassed

Awww alright
after these..we will give u more like her..theeks?Embarrassed

MORE. Stern SmileROFL 
shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Akansha..HATE us all..cuz we all are doing something she doesn't allow and that is SPAMMING!!!!!!!!ROFL

ROFLROFL vo aake daantegi tum sab ko .. main toh bhaag jaaungi. LOL 

Aah..Gaddari!!!!!AngryROFL 

pyaari pyaari gaddari. ROFLROFL 

-edited-

i love your name.. reminds me of shakira's song 'shewolf' :D 

Me too, i like that song..butt, butt...my history for the name is different!!!ROFL

aaj saare raaz khol do .. batao kya hai history, geography aur chemistry. ROFL 

hehe..history, geography aur chemistryROFL
hmm...the gang in my school we call ourselves "The She Wolf Gang" and I'm one of the leader's in crime!!! I'm a menace in school!!!!Evil Smile

So that's why "..SheWolf.."Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

I answered 120 questions of Sana in 2 hours, and my browser close hogaya.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

jhooti!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

aww doll, chill... kal kar lena :(

you're just insensitive. ROFLROFL *isha style* .. damn, i miss r.com Cry
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
I am not lieing Eliza, I swear, ask Hira, I told her few of my answers on MSN also.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index