aparna4karanika

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
even am also having d same question..
hw michael cm to knw dat ajuhi s in shimla n dat too in dat tabele

arta Goldie
arta
arta

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
yeah is strange how the killer know exactly when arjuhi come to stay.

maybe he/she have the magic ball... Confused
PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

The fact that Mikhail is the shooter is confirmed, but who else is involved with him is a big question mark. The killer knows ArJuhi's hideout and there is no way Mikhail can know of it, if not for one of the member of the cupid group.

Billu- I don't think it's him because he wasn't there at the party and the gun beside KSA was not there when Arvind came to KSA's aid. It was planted there after that. Which means that one of the person who came to KSA's aid had planted it there. Off late, Billu has been tensed, maybe beacuse he knows who the killer is and afraid to tell Arjun, maybe because Mikhail has black mailed him against it.

Sanchit- I don't think it's Sanchit because he genuinly tried to help ArJuhi. His absence when the gang planned Arjun's escape may be suspicious, but I don't think it has anything to do with the killer.

Romit and Shefali are too innocent and too dumb to be actually involved with the murder. Moreover, when Romit told Mikhail that he's going to the party, it showed no indication that they are in it together.

That leaves with Simmi. If I were Arohi, I wouldn't have trusted her. She seems to be the obvious suspect because she's got a strong motive- Gauri. She was present at the party and she was the one who spilt champaign on KSA. Her sudden concern for ArJuhi is suspicious and she was never actually shown doing any work for the group. She had an eye for Romit, probably because she thought that would give her better access to be in contact with Mikhail. Then the party DVD. It must have been one of the member from the cupid group to have informed Mikhail about the shadow in he DVD. And the obvious suspect is Simmi.

Personally, I hope it's Simmi! I don't want any of ArJuhi's friends to turn back stabbersOuch

Edited by laado_007 - 14 May 2011 at 12:24pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index