Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dvls Den-Bina mehnat hi phal khata MSK:CON News PG67 (Page 82)

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Hi Rhyming Pine... Hugyup all are ready and sub kai BP high fi hain...ROFLROFL

rajkamal02 Groupbie
rajkamal02
rajkamal02

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
hello to all devils...so all gearing up for the big event is it...seems everyone is excited about it everywhere...i just hope they dont spoil it for us like they did for many high points in the serial...having said that only serial GEET made me to come and post in the forums i would not have dared it for any other thing and i found u all..some are so humorous/wittySmile in their posts that it is a joy to just sit and watch what u guys are discussing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-

Murlal Senior Member
Murlal
Murlal

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
@all those who urged me to watch yesterday's episode as a repsonse to my comments which I had made before watching it.

Well, having watched it (and watched the last scene twice) I must admit, I was harsh and  bit unfair. I fell into the classic trap of interpreting a statement out of its context- absolutely wierd thing to do because in my real life my work and career are language analysis, that's what i teach and research and one of the first things I tell my students is that an utterance only has meaning in the context in which it occurs!!
Thinking about my intial pre-watching response, I think out of context, it seemed to be a rather selfish statement, and with hindsight an unusual thing for M to talk about his needs and wishes. All this talk of the CON, blinded my eyes to other apsects of their relationship.
Watching the scene it struck me again what a decent person M is-  someone in the Cvs has a sensitivity which one does not expect in soaps. He's never asked for anything and has been so singularly devoted to the people he loves, he's never asked anything for himself-so he must have a reason for saying it.
G too is a great character who unfortunately had be the sacrificial goat on the short sighted plans of the Cvs. She had to be the proverbial egg that had to be broken for the Cvs to make the omlette that they are now making with the Amritsar track (sorry for all this mixed metaphor).

So this scene in a sense brings back the original G back into the story (hopefully).

I can understand the conversation they're having now- the first itme since her leaving they can talk about all that has happened, they can begin to move on. So when M says he wants to drown in her smile and laughter, i expect him to move closer and grab her or even her hands  and demonstrate his love for her - but to say what he said out of the blue feels very strange.
Effing Cvs and their effing ideas- they make G push him away at a crucial moment and make M say this strange thing.

So while I agree there might be some reason which will be revealed to us, and what he said may be appropriate. In the current context, I feel that while it was a great thing to say, but the timing, I'm afraid doesn't gel with me (and that is because I don't know what the cvs have up their sleeves and why they have made him say this). So I really don't uderstand why he said it.
How much more natural it would have been if they held each other for a moment, cried for the child they'd lost and gone off together made made love like normal people do. Why do they need the chase in the jungle and hiding here to get excited about themselves-- all this drama and song for something so natural betwen people. Remember how subtle and beautifully done was the scene where they confess to each other their love?
I guess I've been watching too many brillaintly made dark BBC dramas (those in UK will know) and am, like M, wanting the moon!!

And, yes, M has me in his spell again. How could he not?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Bingearunima_LUITTSharanSoapoperasrfun

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Murlal, with Maan's that one line, I think today we might see both MG discussing about their baby loss... and this is one scene I so want to see! They never really got a chance to grieve together and this should happen before CON. I hope I'm not left disappointed. Smile

Edited by shreya- - 14 May 2011 at 6:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajkamal02Murlal-Deepzz-

rajkamal02 Groupbie
rajkamal02
rajkamal02

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
i feel M had to approach the subject in some way which was the cause for their separation and what we did not get Geet to say that day when we expected after the letter reading she may say what she feels after the loss of her baby now dont know

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlalgeetfangeet-Deepzz-

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
.....huh...well ...devils ready SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile...1 hr n 14 minutes left EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetfangeet

geetfangeet Goldie
geetfangeet
geetfangeet

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Hi i am back :-)when i see maha word on t.v i feel butterflys .we can begin count down now ;-)
geetfangeet Goldie
geetfangeet
geetfangeet

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Oh my god it may rain here my god i hope it does not effect current:-(

Go to top