Dvls Den-Bina mehnat hi phal khata MSK:CON News PG67 - Page 52

Posted: 12 years ago
Jane ventures in to Devils Den after a longgg time ;))

Yes loved this weeks episodes. They have been really working hard. And I for one truly appreciate the efforts they put in and it shows.

I have decided to have temporary amnesia every time DEv-il and Geet r together ;)) just going along with it and conveniently forget what happened previously.

Dev-ilini will rear its head I am sure. I am not sure if I am going to like that at all!! But I cant really feel any chemistry between them at all. CV's still havent cleared up if NT is dead or alive, is the divorce gone thru or not?? Maybe Dev-il will end up in jail for bigamy :)))

But overall this week has been totally lovely and am having a grt time just chillin and enjoying.

If you guys havnt already come to Geet FB to read my Jungle mein Mangal post  that was created a week  or so ago I do so hope that there are some elements of that in the epis tonight ;))))))))))))

Edited by lovetocomment - 12 years ago
@ Blahblablah: That's quite a mouthful. Hi ... We haven't met before. What may I call you?
ehhh... I think we should... the MF is to excited about the CON...so they deserved to be CONNED...as jyots herself suggested...
and Medz... yaar jyots needs to be kept real bussy...
so who will do the honor...you😆😆😆...Edited by shali - 12 years ago
Originally posted by hegdemedha

@ Blahblablah: That's quite a mouthful. Hi ... We haven't met before. What may I call you?

Hi, you can call me Faria, well everyone can call me that LOL 
Edited by blahblablah - 12 years ago
hey bla and love... welcome to the den... saw you before...

hay i am new pls welcome me 😔

@ Jane: Hello.  You are the same Jane that Caco introduced to us when we had a Den on the theme of humour / comedy, right?

We've been told that we have to take recourse to the "Obliviate" spell if we are to enjoy GHSP season 2.  But, the spell is broken whenever Dev comes on screen.

Jungle mein Mangal  -- is that a story of a Man+Gal in the jungle?
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shali

hey bla and love... welcome to the den... saw you before...

Hi. I've posted a few times before, I'm more of a silent reader. 
awesome  Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago

@ bru & lovetocomment : 🤗 to you 

I know Devini track is creating hiccups to all ; but there's no point coz it seems the cvs have already created their track .

You know post this I would've really loved to see a track based on what Opti wrote the other day about Geet's education . 
But it seems very soon we would get pregnancy complications leading to Sammy track 👎🏼
Somehow , yet again Geet going through insecurity & humiliation is not going very well down with me .😒