Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dvls Den-Bina mehnat hi phal khata MSK:CON News PG67 (Page 18)

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Confused

Honest question to all married ladies here...

Itna analysis..itna tension...Itna discussion kisine apne CON ke time pe kiya kya ???

R we normal ??

Confused

I am not Married neither i am committed so i cannot answer this ROFLROFLROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84shinusserialwatcher16jyoti06-Dimple-swan20shalipalluluvsmaanmysteriousmilli

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Pallu... congratulations and celebrations... PartyDancing... you got job...Big smile
jo bhi ho jaisa bhi ho... creatives make sure you appease GCMs... otherwise...ROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84serialwatcher16jyoti06swan20palluluvsmaanmysteriousmilli

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I dont agree with you on this Jyo.  Geet is not so dumb that she does not understand it if her husband says he desires her physically.  She does not have to be told that he wants to become a papa when all he wants is the con.  As I feared they seem to be headed towards the baby track now, only this time Geet would not get pregnant in the first time or for many times and then we may have the Sammy track when Geet is confronted with infertility issues.  I understand that a couple who have been through a miscarriage may want to attempt a family as soon as they could but  this is no ordinary couple.  Here the girl was knocked up after a fake marriage and chose to keep the child because she did not want to take a life.  That baby was conceived by accident and lost by an accident.  The girl is just 18 years old and can well wait before she becomes a mother again.  So for the husband to confess his desire to become a father did not go down well with me.  This man is quite contented to let his wife cook and clean for him and now wants her to make babies too.  This man does not look like the Maan of the office track days who brought out Geet's abilities by giving her impossible tasks and reveling in her achievements.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84Jay-Dee-Deepzz-veil_of_roseshegdemedhashinusserialwatcher16jyoti06swan20shaliSoapoperasrfunliv2laughmysteriousmilli

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushboo_6

Pallu congrats...Party... but i still  wished we could get a job as a reporter or GHSP crewmember...Wink
thank youHug

to get inside gurti info, I am ready to become even a  spot boy on GHSP sets LOLLOLLOL or may be tea wali, who takes frequent tea trips inside vanity vanTongueROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84serialwatcher16jyoti06swan20liv2laughmysteriousmilli

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

@Swan:Intimacy has diffierent definitions for every couple...when it comes to Maaneet,as it is they hv been chipkoo 24/7 in last few daysLOL...so they hv already shown the desire of coming close with their action in wed ka episodeWinkEmbarrassed...so what MSK today told Geet was just like a formality of asknig her whether I can break into u finally..whether u r comfortable with itLOLWink...why he asked it...because she went through a painful MC and after that he might not b sure how much her body can take itSmile

Whether MSK could hv used better words for it ?Mayb yesErmm...but question is whether Geet would hv been able to decipher those better words then ??...Mayb NoErmm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-serialwatcher16Soapoperasrfunliv2laughpalluluvsmaanswan20pennumysteriousmilli

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Jo - I don't agree. Geet has shown her weakness and need for Maan many times. They have had to e watchful because of their circumstances. first, the baby, then grief of the loss and now, the fact that they are concealing Maan's identity and that they might get caught. She might be a little more shy and watchful of her surrpundings, but not that she does not need him physically.

There has infact been no indication at all that Geet thinks physical intimacy should be limited to SR.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-veil_of_rosesshinusserialwatcher16palluluvsmaanswan20

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Originally posted by jyoti06

Thats why Geet is so naive...for her the definition of CON is limited to SR or for baby purpose...

See her reaction on her SR with MSK...After that she never really showed that huge desire of wanting MSK physically...it was always more form MSK's side whether its almost kiss scenarios or the snake and ladder scenarios..she was always a participant there...

Jyoti, i think this dialogue is going to continue tomm because it is going to shown maan's line of thinking and what he perceives to be geet's condition after her MC and how he perceivces her mental condition to be and whether she is okay with him coming near her or not. So this was his intro line. and only when she gives him the go-ahead he will continue i think. 

I think that is what they want to show that in half SR he was being bossy but this time he is giving her the decision making power.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-veil_of_rosesswan20mysteriousmilli

-Dimple- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dimple-
-Dimple-

i agree with Neha. We cant answer this Ques JyoLOL

But i must say poori tayari chal rahi hai yahan to

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84shinusXSilentPrayersXmysteriousmilli

Go to top