Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Arwenish:  This fiction offers an escape from the reality that is the world, needed occasionally.  It would be up to us to decide whether we allow the show to become our only reality.

@ Gouri, Jyo and Sanjana: Good day to you all.

@ Sanjana: Why are you restricting yourself to stalking?
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
...so lets keep the expectations low and we will enjoy whatever is given to us today...

yes Jyo... my expectations are low lower lowest...🀣🀣...

Geets... 🀣 

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Things I disliked..
    Why keep scenes of hugging when one of the actor is not available ??😑
    Geet feeding Laddoo to Dev ...still difficult to digest for me
  • Dev becoming talli and dancing with Nandu...no comments😳

I dislike these things too Jyo, so very well said...

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@arwenish - the state of affairs is sad...

@gags - expectations??? woh kya hota hai???? i stopped expecting anything from GHSP when the baby track continued post IP track as well... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i hv absolutely zero expectations from the mahaepi's so called consummation...

waise precap... showed that maan is trying to see if she is ready for the consummation... i hv a feeling that he wont read her eyes properly n will try to move away from her... n she will pull him back...

waise all were complaining y she is wearing such clothes if they r going for a wedding... my sense is ... wedding is in another town... beeji asked maan(dev), geet and nandini to attend it on behalf of family as teeji and lucky hv some work... balwant is driving them to that town n car breaks down in the jungle on the way... n thats how the sequence is... maaneet get separated from devini... n then goons n maneet run away... n tabela... night in tabela... n jungle mein mangal... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but i think she will just pull him close to her n give some dialogue like aap ko aise sawal puchne ki jaroorat kya thi... main to aap hi ki hoon... sirf aapki... aapka haq hai... n then we see light going off... rofl... next day morning in jungle... geet's sindoor all spread n dupatta lying away... hahahahahaha...
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@jyoty ... that is the reason why I try to avoid SBS/SBB and all their crap... they are giving out to much... running the fun... and maybe that is way I couldn't enjoy yesterday's dance seq.
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 49erFan

Im gonna stay calm and no high expectations at all!  🀣

geets... sweetie... you wont be able to do that... I bed you haven't slept either... and counting seconds...
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Zee: Hello

@ Jyo and Zee: Allow me to defend our CVs.

Things I disliked..
    Why keep scenes of hugging when one of the actor is not available ??😑

You audience are a spoilt lot.  All the other shows use body doubles frequently, don't they?  We use body doubles occasionally and you jump at us.  When was the last time we used a body double? And, if we didn't remind you of what could have been -- the much lauded scenes the past few weeks with body doubles and the upcoming maha episode with body doubles, you would not appreciate us for it, would you? Just as you cannot see the stars until night has fallen and darkness has descended, you will not truly appreciate the real until you have been shown the body doubles.

Geet feeding Laddoo to Dev ...still difficult to digest for me

You really have short term memory, don't you?  Have you forgotten that Dev is the little adorable younger brother? In any event, Dev has a good digestive system.  He can  digest the ladoo.  You don't need to.
    πŸ˜†

• Dev becoming talli and dancing with Nandu...no comments😳
Alright, folks.  This was really needed.  We had to prove that the Khuranas are good boys. They have a low tolerance level for alcohol, a level that has not been honed by years of drinking.  And, he wasn't doing a couples' dance (waltz or salsa or tango) with Nandu.  It was a group dance.  They just happened to be placed next to each other. Dev couldn't be shown dancing next to  Teji or Lucky or Pammi or Preeto or Lachi or Beeji, could he?

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
but i think she will just pull him close to her n give some dialogue like aap ko aise sawal puchne ki jaroorat kya thi... main to aap hi ki hoon... sirf aapki... aapka haq hai... n then we see light going off... rofl... next day morning in jungle... geet's sindoor all spread n dupatta lying away... hahahahahaha...

Gouri...🀣🀣 the most awaited improvised hot Con of the century...🀣🀣
Yup... Gouri the state of events is sad and their are more threats for such attacks... πŸ˜’  80 inocent people dead in one lash... is bit hard to comprehend... 80 homes shattered...😭

Medha... me agree with you... our life is in our hands... and yes fiction offers escape from reality...
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Shali: Good morning. I missed you earlier.

Are your exams all over?