liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Geets giving hugs left, right and center. πŸ˜ƒ
Moi is pheeling left out 😭
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anshu....wonderfully explained...πŸ‘...I still feel the CVs could have come up with something better and not used the baby as an excuse for CON...πŸ€”...but chaddo me already cribbed about it a lot today...πŸ˜†
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: md410

Anshu

I do not have problem with character. mujhe problem CV se hai.
I remember the day he decided to start fresh life for his family everything got screwed up. he even told her during bindi scene adhikaar jataaye nahi jaate when he asked her permission to put bindi. so I do get his point of view, lekin yeh CV ke presentation mein panga hai

Panga is liye kyun ki sub nanga hai na! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hello ARpi! 😳😳😳😳😳
sia1976 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow Anshu, I loved the way you interpreted the circumstances under which Maan said that dialogue. You beautifully worded Maan's desire Vs dilemma. Thank you for this awesome post.

I am one such person who changed opinion after watching the scene. When I read the updates, I was shocked to hear the dialogue but then you need to watch the scene to understand the context in which MSK said those words...

So finally all the differences bet.  Maan and Geet are resolved but they are still away from leading a normal hubby-wife life for the reason we all know. Karva chauth is a very special day for first timers...it's a romantic expression of love like a valentine's day. Nowadays many men also fast for their wives...

Both Maan and Geet fulfilled their promises...and under normal circumstance, they would have perhaps had a romantic evening together...making out. A perfect end to a festival of love as it is called by many lovers. Due to the circumstances , Maan cannot spend the night with his wife but he is longing for it and wants to stay with her. The girl is still in a playful mood and doesn't understand the cue Maan gave when he said "tumse door jaane ka dil nahi kar raha Geet" He is trying to tell her ...I want to spend the night with you, I want to be with you...a perfect end to a perfect day. But Kudi is clueless so munda...pops up this dialogue in front of her.

he desires his woman n wants to make love. the girl keeps sending him off but now he can't wait any longer despite the circumstances they r in that is the way they are living separately. Love making is a natural progrssion of a relationship...
he wants to make babies...not necessarily have one now. he is talking abt the process not the result!!!! Not sure if I am making any senseπŸ˜•

He was serious but girl was playful
so to make her understand he is comes to the point and says I want to be a papa because he knows kudi will surely get his point.
He wants her consent b4 the CON.
Munda doesn't want to seduce her...he wants to her know what she is doing. the girl always melts in his arms...that he knows
but he wants to see if she is ready for it or not.

He is expressing his desire for her and waiting for her response.πŸ˜ƒ There is nothing wrong in that...is it????

Feel free to shoot me...just my 2 cents after a long time😳

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: liv2laugh

Geets giving hugs left, right and center. πŸ˜ƒ
Moi is pheeling left out 😭

Jhan u know how much I lub u na!  aah gale lag jah! πŸ€—
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Arpi...presentation mein to bahu baari locha hota hai. But don't take maan's words at face value...understand where he is coming from and then you may have less problem with the dialogue.

As a husband, he doesn't want to force himself on her...they have been through a lot together and now is the right time acc to him to move on. Perhaps touch on an aspect that separated them...the loss of a baby. They still need to talk about it...share the loss together. this might be the precursor to it
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: 49erFan

Geet aab aap puri den ke liye hi hug de dijiye...πŸ˜‰
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: 49erFan

Moi lubbes you too πŸ€—