Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia1976 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Geet mein Papa banna chahta hoon. "When U luv a woman, U see your world inside her eyes". Maan finally speaking his heart out, a wish that he wanted Geet to grant him ever since they lost their child. This dialogue of Maan not only touched me but also moved me as a woman. It has been a very vulnerable topic ever since Geet had a miscarriage & had distant them as a couple. Therefore the look of anticipation & anxiety that Maan had in his eyes was understandable. He was anxious to see how Geet would react to his wish. On the other hand Geet's heart will always ache at the thought of losing her first child as we witnessed today. 

So with Maan's wish, the most awaited moment is finally here. Maaneet's CONSUMMATION!!!! This is what Maan was trying to put across to his Geet when he said that dialogue to her. The moment that we all have been craving n yearning for, ever since Maaneet got married. What a moment it's going to be, when maaneet will become one soul. Geet will finally be Maan's ardhangini & they will eventually complete each other in the true sense of the word. By consummating they will not only take their relationship to the next level & attain marital bliss, but will also establish "HUM" for life
-Deepzz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swan20

so did GC kiss the BD's hand or was it another self thumb kiss...πŸ˜†

He did not kiss...he sniffed BD's handsπŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
how the heck on earth does dev know maneet have bet????
was he hiding and listening all convo btwn them ki maneet have to feed each other???

mahesh Pandey ko hum viewers se problem kya hai?? dukhti rag chedta rahta hai??? kyu unborn baby ko ghaseeta rahta hai?? may be be he will answer that baby loop close.  No SR for baby now SR for baby jo kabhi nahi aayega??? bad and nonsense loop closing jiski jarurat nahi thee.  maneet grieving nahi dhikaaya lekin baby ko use kar raha hai

seems Mahesh has read Ekta ke notes before shooting this episode. 
Edited by md410 - 12 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kadydeep

He did not kiss...he sniffed BD's handsπŸ˜†

Sniffed 😲 ... again 😲 ...yaar this guy is developing canine tendencies again 🀣
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dear all,
I seem to have ruffled a few feathers- i did not mean to upset you all. I am actually mad at the Cvs, the characters can only do but what their creators make them do! i take your points- I might have been a bit strong, especially as I haven't watched the episode yet.
This show has really a very strange hold over me, I find myself getting really  upset over things and then I don't want to watch an episode. I have still not been able to get myself to watch the black friday episode when M and G fought. But i will watch today's sometime tonight, right now I am watching last friday's episode which is showing here in the UK.

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sia, aah gale lag jah!  He spoke his heart!  πŸ€—
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Murlal - Itz not just u. All of us suffer this obsession with you. πŸ˜†

Yup, u should watch the episode. I will certainly hope you post an updated opinion after u watch the episode as well πŸ˜›
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Murlal

No need to feel bad. This is the "den" πŸ˜‰  where dissenting opinions are welcome as long as you come with an open mind and are willing to indulge in a frank and stimulating discussion after posting something. We will welcome anyone as long as you have a point to make that is pertinent and interesting. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by liv2laugh - 12 years ago
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 49erFan

Forget the dialogue, my CD Is still stuck on MSK's lips! 🀣

@49er
Now, now that is very naughty- but yes, he is gorgeous. Yeah, better to fucus on the lips than on what they said!