Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

@ pallu - πŸ‘  for the Tide comment

@ GHSP  - Lacchi is a real livewire

thenks ji😳😳 waise...shhh😳 I hope, Jyo is not reading at every thread on forumπŸ˜³πŸ˜† warna meri shaamat haiπŸ˜† So dont reveal all my shaitaniya hereπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

When she was pregnant she understood clearly his wants but now when she is no longer pregnant she cannot understand the language. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Not really...She never understood why MSK after marriage is deliberately trying to avoid her...she understood only after she heard the reason from doctor's mouth and then every initiative of self-control was taken by MSK himself...Geet was just a participant in itπŸ˜†...

@Khushboo:Yup I agree..in RTM ,MSK did say that we could hv taken our relatinoship to next level but we din't...tomorrow I think its Geet's turn to give him the reply with action and not wordsπŸ˜‰Tongue...ok checking your pm😳
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Enjoyed the episode! Papa??πŸ˜† Really - they could have done better. Chaddo. I just hope his intentions are a little more refined albeit purposeful during CON πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Manneet looking very sexy and sultry in the jungle SBS - the mood looks perfect. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Caco - Welcome back πŸ€— We missed you!
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Pallu - Congrats on the job. I did not know about it either πŸ‘

@ Soulie - The time period to plan a baby after a MC can vary. It could be lesser than an year of the woman is physically healthy. But that is not even the point. It is the idea that CON should result in something that has me peeved. They did not have to relate the 2 atleast at this time in their life's. Well, whatever.

I will wait like Jo said. Not that I can do anything else anyway πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Swan:Why u need a proper dress for CON yaar...even a small piece of cloth in tabela will do na...she can just wrap it around her bodyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
OMG maan didnt meant that he Want to have baby just rght now...IT was kinda of a Ishaaara that he want to get Physical with geet...bichara uar kistraa kehta..."Geet can we have Sex?"..."Geet lets do Gollu gollu".🀣
It would have sounded weird na 🀣
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ Jyoti 
after the Dev con geet was shown on the bed without any clothes and just a blanket  with her shoulders and all bare 
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ Pallu - congrats for the job πŸ‘πŸΌ
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

@ Pallu - Congrats on the job. I did not know about it either πŸ‘

thank you PritiiiπŸ€— Waise, I should not be selfish and give due credit to den vasis😳 what gave me edge over other candidates was my fast typing speed on computerπŸ˜ƒ thanks to spamming in den, me was superjet there.πŸ˜†
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what... Geet ll strip...😲 and ll be in sexy dress...😲

🀣🀣🀣... do creatives think we are insane (although true)...🀣🀣🀣