Dvls Den-Bina mehnat hi phal khata MSK:CON News PG67 - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by cacoethes

OMG 🤣 i just read the article and i had to come here 🤣 🤣 🤣 OMGGG 🤣 JUNGLE MEIN MUNGLE AND I GUESS IT WILL BE IN A TABELA!! 🤣 Jyo ur wish coming true 🤣

i just cant believe i started with the whole "CON theory" here and finally "THE CON" is happening 😆 god it is just so funny 🤣 🤣

i havent been watching but i will tomorrow! 🤣

hello everyone! 🤗 missed ya all here 🤗
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 Is this Caco😲😲😲

Cacooo🤗 yaar where were you?😭😭😭😭😭

Cacooo, me got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃 are you on FB?
Edited by palluluvsmaan - 12 years ago
[QUOTE=jyoti06   Precap misleading tha...CON se pehle she too will strip strip strip😉😛[/QUOTE]
me too thought the same... btw did you noticed... Geet's suit's color in precap is just the same she wore when she met Maan first time(while running away from goons...😳)
Originally posted by sun29

even i loved the cycle scene..it looked soo natural..and perfect lip sync and expressions

and yes even i cannot digest geet feeding laddu to dev whatever i tell myself...

yup... Sun... cycle ride was beautiful...

and me still cant digest Dem,on Dev so close to Geet... he dared to whisper and potrayed that he knows how Maan romances Geet... and Geets dialouge though in her heart was also a communication with him...😔

Well it is GHSP season 2 in which Demon Dev is piyara sa chota bahi and dewar...
@ CACO...🤗🤗🤗...missed ya sooo much... especially when MSK set up the stage from scrap and the DOri tying scenes... i missed ur TSD like anything...😔
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Jo, the scene is done and nothing we say can change anything. But I still think Maan could have said a lot of things to convey the need for them to move ahead in their relationship than to say the words that he did. They were not OTT, they were just not needed at this juncture.

Physical intimacy between couples is a need, not only to make babies but in general. So what he communicated today did not just mean that they should have a physical relationship but that he wants some results out of it. Atleast that is the way I understood it.

agree with i thought same...y he wants geet to become balika mummy😕 
plus they lost child recently...isnt it too early...these words can make geet guilty abt loosing baby...
plus nw she wud want baby soon coz maan wants child😕
@Caco:Finally the founder of CON theory is here🤗🤗🤗🤗😆😆...if u hv time watch Wed ka episode as well...it was hot😳...dunno how will b the CON tomorrow😆..but wed was no less than a CON😉😳...And yes its happening in Jungle in a tabela😆😆...Tomorrow u r needed to write your CON diary for Maaneet mayb😆
From the precap she has stripped her lens ...

So probably she dont want her eye lenses to get scratch during the Con

@ pallu - 👏  for the Tide comment

@ GHSP  - Lacchi is a real livewire
The doctor would have suggested no baby for a year to newly miscarried mom ...why r they talking about babies one?
@Caco....yeah your CON sapna finally coming true...don't forget to come here to celebrate the occasion...😆

@Jyo...where's the sexy dress going to come from. Are the goondas gifting them the attire for their CON night...😆

@Priti
...arre yaar this is a desi TV show. They can't show her in nothing after she strips out of her behenji clothes na...😆