-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
  1. Hello
Edited by kadydeep - 12 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
today's epi left me🤔...
the song was good... aswel the dance... but someting was missed...why was the bike scene in between... why didn't the show MG dreaming off... and then the biike scene... and this would also explain the dance in the balcony...

the laadoo scene was oke...geet kept her promise...but the big Q... where did that came form...

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -pixie-

Pop Quiz for the day

"Geet ne Dev ko laddoo kyun khilaya?"

The wittiest answer gets a special gift from my twin Geets!

Kyunki aaj Shaitan ka din hai, Friday the 13th.
Pehle Shaitan ko khilayi, phir Bhagwan ko 😉

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Opti....its taboo to show CON for recreation in the serial world...😆...the only purpose to do the act is to produce babies...😆
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Maan... Main Papa Bananna Chahtaa Hoon,,,,,

Geet... Teek Hai... Main Dev Se Bol Doongi...😉

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Kyunki aaj Shaitan ka din hai, Friday the 13th.
Pehle Shaitan ko khilayi, phir Bhagwan ko 😉

Sorry for double quoting...
I loved your answer soapeee...😆
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ priti - excellent 🤣

@ deeps - was it DD's back or not in those scenes when they were showing her back carefully😛

@ opti - the cycle ride was the highlight of the show for its uniqueness, simplicity and the expressions on DD's face

bye medha, good night
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Quick thoughts on the Episode

Dunno if I m in majority or minority...but I loved the episode today😳...Loved the fact that no extra effects was used in the song and no unwanted editing😃...

Things I liked...

• Liked the song picturisation...mayb too many screen partitions could hv been avoided🤔..but I loved that no ball effects or editing was done in the whole song sequence😳;Maaneet parts were really very good especially the whole cycle sequence and the way everytime MSK does the kissing gesture to Geet while singing "Oh baby tera"☺️☺️..Choreography was good😳
  • MSK telling Geet to feed him in front of all giving her that bedroom look was a good scene😳
  • Geet's laddoo feeding idea to all was good👍🏼...She proved that she too is Mrs.Khurana 😎
  • Maaneet last jhula scene was good ...mayb it could hv been better without BDs but I can understand...Actors too need break sometimes..so its all fine😊
  • I liked the simple and striaghtforward approach of MSK here when he tells Geet that "I want to become a papa"😆😳...This dialogue was long pending since Holi time after Geet lost her baby and MSK wanted to tell Geet about  it😳 ;I know many might find this dialogue a bit too OTT but I thought it was fine in that given situation where he is just trying to tell Geet that lets move on from the past chapter...that is the MC-Tragedy  ...we hv a future ahead where things will happen again if we want😊...Also this dialogue of MSK somewhere proves that he is a virgin and this is the first time he wants to get physically close to a girl and in such cases men do run out of words😆😉...its not like he wants to do the consummation for becoming a father that point itself😆..of course the dialogue is a future set-up😃 but its a way of indicating to Geet that lets take our relationship to the next level😆...Yes he could hv used better words but I thought he used to most simple or lame word here to indirectly put forward his desire😆 and that sort of guarantees that MSK is a virgin...and mayb thats why I loved his dialogue😆😆...
  • Precap shows there is tension between the two mayb because Geet has not yet replied to MSK regarding whether she is ready to do it or not...normally post-MC girls loose that sexual desire for a while and so I guess MSK wants to make sure whether she is comfortable or not before doing it🤔...All said and done,I feel Precap is misleading and CVs don't want to give out the real hot stuff in precap😉😛...but I liked the realistic way of dealing with it in the precap...First time is not really very easy to do it especially if the case is ulta where the girl is not a virgin but mayb the guy is🤔...

Things I disliked..
  • Why keep scenes of hugging when one of the actor is not available ??😡
  • Geet feeding Laddoo to Dev ...still difficult to digest for me
  • Dev becoming talli and dancing with Nandu...no comments😳

Episode Rating:8.5/10...Nice episode ...Song was well executed...Last scene even with BDs was good and touching😊
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Pennu, Usha

Good night Medha.

Opti - Tele world doesn;t know of this thing called protection. If the process of COn does not result in offsprings, then one of the 2 involved definately need to have some biological problems. That is the only conclusion that can be arrived at. So Maan merely started what was in ever normal viewer's mind. His statement in others words "Dont miss the Maha episode. I am doing the deed". Ofcourse, we come under special viewers. We always want things out of the ordinary 😉
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Well, I am die hard and loyal DD fan so will say that I enjoyed the last scene even if DD's BD was used😆😳😳

Hellooo🤗