India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Is it just me or... (Page 8)

naina_raina Senior Member
naina_raina
naina_raina

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

@piya2025 - Piya - Thanks for the update.. I could almost picture the scenes..

I think the CVs are now re-inventing the characters and track to go along a more melo-dramatic line..

Today's episode seems OTT and for calm, steady, traditional Anant and Navya so out-of-
character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Acc. to me...there was no need for a hug..even if it was...they could have shown it in a better manner...and the expressions of both the actors were lame Confused

Bushy - I can sooo imagine what Navya's expression must've been like? Shifty eyed glances, knitted eyebrows, frowning/pained (I would've said worse, but am keeping my thoughts to myself) expressions ...

Anant - Alternating between a Kid-high-on-candy to pained (realization-like) expressions ...

Looks like this wasn't a pleasant experience to either of them.
Exactly Mc...it felt like they both were not comfortable with this hug...He was clinging to her she was giving those weird expressions...
I have nothing to say about the HUG...so worst it was...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80AreYaar

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
@Ishu & Bushy-No problem..
Ahh! Actually i wanted to confirm myself that what i have seen actually "what I have seen"ROFL

Err..Bushy-Right? The hug so really confusing..Esp the way he huged? Why he hugged her?:P & Anant expression it was something as if he ate some hot chillies..Anybody felt like that?ROFL

So its decided,I actually find it difficult to "udaoying mazak" s'thing I dont like..As my life right now just "sucks" & i dont have anything better do..I'll watch it but stop discussing  orelse I'll go mad discussing this person called "Anant"ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharaa123.80Nymeriaanu17Sanely_Insane

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Ishita, you know I dun think it's kinda sane to feel irritated of TV characters when you can just laugh at them. Anant's definitely gotten absurd and I dun get a thing out of the promo, quite honestly. I won't call it ruining the character, given the show is still fresh - there are chances, the kid delivered misleading promos and this is how he's going to get, eventually, sickeningly stupid. 

Navya's evolving, Anant's getting dumber. I dunno what's wrong really, but I kind of hope Anant's turns that crisp, no-nonsense and principle-ridden boy that he was introduced as. The hug thing was so funny, by the way today. It was like the cab driver had forced em to hug each other. Wacko

Kankshita

Roflll. Kanks, yeah maybe they showed wrong promos initially. LOL Seems that way, considering kahaan se kahaan le gaye.

@red: ROFL ROFL ROFL
ROFL I haven't seen the hug on the pei, but I saw a bit of some offscreen seg, and it looked really awkward. Seriously...

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Exactly Mc...it felt like they both were not comfortable with this hug...He was clinging to her she was giving those weird expressions...
I have nothing to say about the HUG...so worst it was...LOL

I think Anant-Navya ko chhodo...firstly Shaheer-Soumya only don't seem comfortable with each other...phir bhi they rushed this hug track and all?LOL...These two need to work on their comfort level first if they want to be even remotely convincing in romantic scenesLOL...If they are both going to look so TORTURED while hugging each other, how are ppl expected to buy AN as a couple?ConfusedLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91madhu_sridharaa123.80NymeriaSanely_Insane

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

@Ishu & Bushy-No problem..
Ahh! Actually i wanted to confirm myself that what i have seen actually "what I have seen"ROFL

Err..Bushy-Right? The hug so really confusing..Esp the way he huged? Why he hugged her?:P & Anant expression it was something as if he ate some hot chillies..Anybody felt like that?ROFL

So its decided,I actually find it difficult to "udaoying mazak" s'thing I dont like..As my life right now just "sucks" & i dont have anything better do..I'll watch it but stop discussing  orelse I'll go mad discussing this person called "Anant"ROFL

@bold: LMAOOO. I love all these interpretations of the "hug". ROFL

Yes, better not think abt this person "Anant" ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridhar

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Hmmm.. way too fast.

Is today's youth interested only in falling in love and getting married? The basic premise of the show which was probably when they pitched to the channel would have been, generation gap.

So they establish two households, one believable and another errr.. umm well the Adams family. Fine enough. But then what? Aren't there other issues facing the youth of today? career choices that can clash with what their parents think ? attitude clashing? something else?

I even think Renuka's angle is pretty neat. Her struggle with her early marriage and now baby.

AN love story should be a part of the whole deal, not something that needs to be rushed. But then again, swooning love angles, marriages ( whether forced or eloped) and family politics gets TRPs or so I have heard.

Some of the posts here are really funny  though.. hehehe..

-- Mru

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1madhu_sridharLadyMcbethaa123.80NymeriaAreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by naina_raina

For the past one week, from when the picnic discussion happened Anant has been getting on my nerves..
The only good scenes are the ones at Navya's home these days.

Havent watched today's episode yet, but if they actually had a confession and that hug/kiss already, I am seriously disappointed.
What is the rush CVs? Shaadi bhi isi trip mein karvadoge kya?

LMAO bas usi ki kami hai...woh bhi karvaa hi dein is picnic mein...poora swaha yahin ho jaayegaLOL

Eggjacktly! The pace at which the madly-in-love phase came, makes me think about the same thing - maybe they ARE married after someone catches them cootchie-cooing in the jungles of Panchgani ... *rolls eyes* Because the way Anant is constantly imposing himself on Navya these days, it looks like Navya's luck of not-being-seen-by-anyone will run out pretty quickly.

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 May 2011 at 11:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharNymeriaAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index