yeah right i think all is going to fast

even i felt so.why such a hurryConfused

pheonix1 Senior Member
pheonix1
pheonix1

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mru_bee

Hmmm.. way too fast.

Is today's youth interested only in falling in love and getting married? The basic premise of the show which was probably when they pitched to the channel would have been, generation gap.

So they establish two households, one believable and another errr.. umm well the Adams family. Fine enough. But then what? Aren't there other issues facing the youth of today? career choices that can clash with what their parents think ? attitude clashing? something else?

I even think Renuka's angle is pretty neat. Her struggle with her early marriage and now baby.

AN love story should be a part of the whole deal, not something that needs to be rushed. But then again, swooning love angles, marriages ( whether forced or eloped) and family politics gets TRPs or so I have heard.

Some of the posts here are really funny  though.. hehehe..

-- Mru

agree wid u and a gr8 postClap
@bold exactly even i wanted to see something like dis and that is y i started watching this show and now i mAngry what have these CVs done wid their show 
they have confessed their love so fastConfused
about the career choices and all agree wid u m also facing the same problem and everyone faces it then y not show it
no hopes left from the show they have already done the damage 

pheonix1 Senior Member
pheonix1
pheonix1

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
few days back i had posted a topic that i was kinda disappointed wid the show and every1 told me to w8 and i did so but nowOuch
m not able to digest their hugging scene firstly as ever1 pointed out both shaheer's( as if he has found a long lost love after ages) and soumya's( as if a lizard is hugging her) expressions wereConfused  hope it comes out 2 be a dream seq or else a bye from my side to the show
there were so many things they could have shown but they chose the love story as if they wanted to compete wid the rajdhani expressAngry
no offense meant to anyone purely my POV

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_K

Thaniyah_K Goldie
Thaniyah_K
Thaniyah_K

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Come on guys, whats with all the negative vibe in this forum...inshallah all will be made clear in due course!!!
We can't just give up on Anant and Navya...(although i think the CV'S have given them bipolar personalitiesAngry)

aimin

-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

The hug is not a dream, what on earth are the creatives showing that so soon, i mean they have just been friends, if they hugged like friends thn it was alright esp  anant hugging navya like a frind was okie but starting their love story is so rushed and all of a sudden...i thought navya was just realising that she is frnds with anant...i believe the kiss will be real as well :O

aa123.80

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pheonix1

m not able to digest their hugging scene firstly as ever1 pointed out both shaheer's( as if he has found a long lost love after ages) and soumya's( as if a lizard is hugging her) expressions wereConfused 

@bold and underlined--ROFL
Oh this is HILARIOUS!
I feel like making a laundry list of "How everyone perceived the HUG expressions".
I'm SO going to make it NOW!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naina_rainapheonix1aa123.80

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Say a WORD.Stern SmileLOLLOLLOL
Considering all the recent events ,I believe that Anant  is suffering from bipolar disorder.ConfusedSleepy
The character who started off soo strongly is now going towards a major downfall.Ermm
As you said, the abrupt Rockstar dance/ hanging onto the autorickshaw's railing/stalking Navya etc is not what is expected of the sane and sorted Anant Bajpai.OuchWhich part of the "Dont come to my house" does this guy do not get?ConfusedHe KNOWS how strict Navya's parents are when it comes to the Y breed? He almost had a nervous breakdown himself when he invited Navya to the engagement party accidently.Hence, it is expected of him to understand Navya's situation. But NO,The guy is on crack.LOLLOLHe acts sober in one scene and gets all high in the other. Bipolar disorder,as I said.SleepyLOLLOLWacko. He is acting weird since Sh*t-gun has fed him with Banaras's Especial GUJIA.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLThat explains.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Anyhow, I just hope they bring Anant back to his sane self before things go haywire,if they are not already!LOLLOLStern Smile They better provide the audience with a valid reason of Anant's behaviour. A reflection or insight from Anant's side would be much appreciated.Sleepy

Great Post by the way!Embarrassed

Cheers!
Neha...:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80Nymeria

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

@K-- yup it was one of SAGUN's imaginations...but still it seemed better than what we witnessed today among the two leads.
My question to the makers of the show---- Why the hurry?! What was the point? They could have just left it to smiles...there was absolutely NO need for what they showed in the last part of the episode today.

Eeeks even middle school guy and girl don't seem to be like how Anant and Navya appeared to be today.

Somya's overdoing those knitted brows, deer caught in headlight expressions very much these days.

Okay, for one - we ladies have gone frenzied in this thread, the makers might not wanna put their feet in here, they might just be glad we discuss their show so much! Wacko

And um, definitely. It is like I won't hug my best guy-friend, cause it might get a little awful or um, we're otherwise very touchy, I just passed middle-school. LOL I agree with you, they had these scary expressions caked on their faces, I was expecting at least one of em to puke right there. Sleepy

But uh, lastly - knitted eyebrows are Soumya's forte. She hasn't delivered as many dialogues as she's worn that expression. Let her be. LOL  

Edited by -Kanky- - 13 May 2011 at 11:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80Nymeria

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index