Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Woah ! Madhu..that was quite a long post lol..anyway not that I mind but yeah I agree with your post & as I said earlier I have nothing better to watch right now on Tv & I cant read my books all I time lol..So I'll watch the show just for the sake of watching.. & discussing it hmm i guess there is not much use of it,anyway.
I like the couple,honestly that would be the reason of my watching..Rest Hope CV's 'd come up with some nice track out of this "unusual" confession track only :S & Dont want any SBS drama anytime soon..
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@piya: ha ha😆...i just dint realise it..but once i finished typing, the word count in ms-word displayed 1420 odd...i dint bother to edit u know...the way the cv's are handling anant is just frustrating me..in every show that i've watched, my favorite character goes haywire or they die...i couldn't take it this time...

besides, this discussion was so good...couldn't stop myself...
Edited by madhu_sridhar - 12 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
@Madhu- I can understand what you said..Seriously such a drastic change in Anant's character it was least expected from the Cv's..I seriously dont know what they were thinking before they came up with such track..What was the need..They just totally skipped the "college life fun,friendship,Masti,Love @ 1st sight" etc instead of showing it properly they just jumped directly to the confession or whatever it was.BTW where is the promo wala song? "Yea zammen gha raha hai one :O

& about this discussion,lol honestly I'd not  have replied if it wasn't posted by one of my friend,I feel weird commenting the way I did in this thread,nomatter how much I disliked it.. as its better to just watch (if u want) & move on..Discussing it just make one go mad & Its really a waste of time😆

I liked the show..I liked the Pair moreover I loved the concept & that was actually what attracted me the most as when the promos were on air I didn't even know Shaheer-Soumya & didn't think they are the people who goona play the lead roles.

Anyway The concept is nowhere it seems..So yeah just for the sake of my liking towards the actor I might watch the show till it watchable..But the show is not anymore discussion worthy but I can only hope they would do some magic & The show 'd be back to reality.

Lets see.

Edited by piya2025 - 12 years ago
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya2025

.But the show is not anymore discussion worthy but I can only hope they would do some magic & The show 'd be back to reality.

Lets see.

even i do...and just like u i want the old flavor of the show back in place...though i keep criticizing the show, i'm way too attached to it...which is why i dont want the creatives to give us any chance for complaint...i want navya to be the best of the lot...and i'm still hopeful...
piya2025 thumbnail
^ Haan as they say " Ummed pe dunia kayem hai"🤣
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: wida

i agree with ya

yesterday i was like laughign at anant hehe
i wa sliek W*Ff happening?? : :S he didnt belive in love and all.. andd only in a week time he is all going gaga over navya and stalking her...

how dare u use these words...even though code of cunduct...plz i'm ginving u a warning...
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Madhu: Hey, thanks for that post! Really well written, you pointed out the loopholes so well. I agree with EVERY word there.
Will reply to you tomorrow!! Thanks for taking the time out for that lovely post!!
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Ishita:😆😆LMAO. I know right?
He is always sooo LOUD and elevated.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also, he does this weird thing with his eye while talking to Navya. (His eyes are always overly-sparked up🤣🤣🤣). I find it ridiculously funny.😆😆

*Edit
@Amy:LOL.😆😆Exactly!! Sh*t-gun definately did something with this dude's sanity.😆😆Like he said to Navya the other day :"...Main aisa bilkul nahi tha"...😆😆😆
Edited by Awesome.Sauce - 12 years ago
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True I agree that really was retarded I so wanna see more of the post confession scenes between AnYa 😭they were so innocent😳 and it had a different cutness about them. ☺️
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I do agree with you but i kinda like it because that makes Anant's character funny.
@Anant_lover I totally agree with youEdited by AnYa4eva - 12 years ago