Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

.Anamika.

IF-Dazzler

.Anamika.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade

@Anamika: i was wondering about that too, but i guess since their B.Com. has just started they might be revising basics. Btw anyone noticed Kria joined the college in the second semester?

But for one whole class? I took first year Stats (it was horrible). And our professor went over it for about 20-30 minutes and people literally left the lecture because it was too easy. I don't like the portray of "School" in Indian televison. It really seems like a joke. And yeah! Kria should be hitting the books! If I had to catch up on all that stuff, I wouldn't be getting any sleep!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Give Me The Beat Guys :D (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FunLuvingGirl.

IF-Dazzler

.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
yo ! me too love nilesh and vicky..

Edited by .FunLuvingGirl. - 15 May 2011 at 10:01am

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anamika.

Originally posted by Sheherzade

@Anamika: i was wondering about that too, but i guess since their B.Com. has just started they might be revising basics. Btw anyone noticed Kria joined the college in the second semester?

But for one whole class? I took first year Stats (it was horrible). And our professor went over it for about 20-30 minutes and people literally left the lecture because it was too easy. I don't like the portray of "School" in Indian televison. It really seems like a joke. And yeah! Kria should be hitting the books! If I had to catch up on all that stuff, I wouldn't be getting any sleep!!

and still the people seems so clueless about everything! Wink

ya i know, and she's loitering around making a dance team! even though that's why we're loving the show! lol!

.Anamika.

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

I found him a little annoying actually. When Vikki whacked him ("Kya beat mangta rehta hai") - that was really funny. But when he was sitting with Vishakha and pushing her book away and his definition of "mean" with her expression - that was cute!

[(Btw, mean, median and mode = you learn all this in elementary school; not college? And for one whole class too?! )

actually, we were reviewing that in my college class too (we went into more complex things of course but it was ridiculous.. if i saw this scene last year i woulda been like REALLY?? but there are some college students who don't funny grasp this!   sad, right!

Edited by brainychild92 - 15 May 2011 at 8:36pm

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
ya its cool hw he says "give me the beat guys" and dazzlers have a small warm up session also

.Anamika.

IF-Dazzler

.Anamika.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
I hope they bring Kria's mother in again! And Kria's forced to pull an all-nighter or something. That would make it more realistic. Right now she's not focusing at all on school and she's got a whole semester to catch up on too! So they need to show her being a bit stressed out. And who knows? Maybe she'll fall asleep in the library and Rey will find her there and then...! Wink

CoffeeAddict

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged

I hope they bring Kria's mother in again! And Kria's forced to pull an all-nighter or something. That would make it more realistic. Right now she's not focusing at all on school and she's got a whole semester to catch up on too! So they need to show her being a bit stressed out. And who knows? Maybe she'll fall asleep in the library and Rey will find her there and then...! Wink

hey that's a nice idea for a scene in my kriyaansh ff! thanks!

.Anamika.

IF-Dazzler

.Anamika.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
^^hehe, glad I could help! I'm waiting for the next part!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.