Give Me The Beat Guys :D

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Hhehehe๐Ÿ˜† Well Yoour Guess Is Right ๐Ÿ˜† I'm Talking aboout our cute DJ Rapper ...Nilesh ๐Ÿ˜† I Wanted To Saay That from long time but finally opening a topic about it 
i just love the way whenever Nilesh has to speask he use to Saay 
" give me the beat guuys " ๐ŸคฃThen Comes vicky and his " diim dim chak bim bim chak "๐Ÿ˜† Lovely combo & Superb Charactersโค๏ธ
Muust Saay every characters are soo different from each other Heein Naa ?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Poor him when next time they asks him about weaklings & he agaain said " give me the beat " Soo vicky hit him๐Ÿ˜†

Anyy Comments aboout it ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agree wid u !!
jus love dese 2!!
all d charcters r really different as u said !
give me the beat guys!!?!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i just love nilesh vicky rey scenes!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even I Really like dem and wen the 1st tym he said "Give Me The Beat" is was telling every1 at my place "Give Me The Beat Family'' and my bro was like you want THE beat naa? I was like Yeaahhh Bro and he hit me on my hand and he sad "Here you go wid ur BEAT'' ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I found him a little annoying actually. When Vikki whacked him ("Kya beat mangta rehta hai") - that was really funny. But when he was sitting with Vishakha and pushing her book away and his definition of "mean" with her expression - that was cute!

(Btw, mean, median and mode = you learn all this in elementary school; not college? And for one whole class too?! )
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Anamika: i was wondering about that too, but i guess since their B.Com. has just started they might be revising basics. Btw anyone noticed Kria joined the college in the second semester?
itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nilesh...๐Ÿ˜†
This guy relli cracks me up..๐Ÿคฃ
Bechara jab dekho Vicky se maar khaata rehta hai.. ๐Ÿ˜†

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Nabi: Nilesh Vicky se maar khata hai aur Vicky Rey se! ๐Ÿ˜†
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sheherzade

@Anamika: i was wondering about that too, but i guess since their B.Com. has just started they might be revising basics. Btw anyone noticed Kria joined the college in the second semester?

But for one whole class? I took first year Stats (it was horrible). And our professor went over it for about 20-30 minutes and people literally left the lecture because it was too easy. I don't like the portray of "School" in Indian televison. It really seems like a joke. And yeah! Kria should be hitting the books! If I had to catch up on all that stuff, I wouldn't be getting any sleep!!
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yo ! me too love nilesh and vicky..
Edited by .FunLuvingGirl. - 12 years ago