New profile pics for our CID actors - see page 10! - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shalini.cid

😊

im sorry for sending the pics seperatly... actually its how im getting them... n i cant resist when i see a good pic of our beloved CID ... especially abhi sir's n daya sir's
hi nice pics frndz! N wat do u mean by making them profile pic how do u do dat? Plz pm me to explain.
I thought the existing pic of Daya is fine, so I sent the remaining ones to Nadii. If you want any change in Daya's we can send it later too.
Originally posted by visrom

The following are my choices. Frankly I am not happy with any of Daya's pics. I would prefer a recent pic. Could you all please tell me if the one I have posted here is fine?

Otherwise can you all post pics of Daya from recent episodes/jdj????

Shivaji Satam

Aditya Srivastava

Dayanand Shetty

???????????????? It's too dark.

Narendra Gupta

Dinesh Phadnis

Vivek Mashru

Hrishikesh Pandey

Jasveer Kaur

Maninee Mishra :

Shraddha musale

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. Nadii, just now Pmed that these have to be 200 x 200. Could you all please get the original pic and resize them to 200x 200?
(Last year Ambrosia had told me 100 😕)
Visrom give me some time i will do it...plz tell me all the pics of ur previous post...
@Visdi - here are they.

Are these okay?
DK,  you probably took the 100 x 100 pics and resized them. They are ok but look a bit blurred. I thought if the person who originally resized them had the original pic, they can make a 200 x 200 from that, so it will be sharper.
hmm... i did that... okay... trying to make it sharper... but possibly it will take some more time... anyway, i am trying it...
Thank you Vis and thanks Nadil for all the trouble

Sorry I cant find the original Vivek pic which is given by me...& from  100 pixel when i covert it to 200 then pics will be blur...
same here...

I find this pic for Daya sir...hope it's okay...

Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago

yup... this one is better...