India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

CCBM and IF-CCBM (Page 3)

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Awesome post dear... It was needed. Thanks. Hope we maintain peace, love, respect and tolerances for each other.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007minu2011ashred12diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

@Anju... sure dear... we'll give a try... Smile

@Diya... i jump in once in a while to comment... else i read silent... dont worry, i'm still here... Smile

THats sooo Good dear, Smile do keep coming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007minu2011anjubalaashred12

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

NICE post dear ...i never made any topic AGAINST any one and will not but koi b ayga or viren k bare mein bur kaha ga to mein chup raho Mujh se nahi hoga Phirbe mostly mein chup rehti Hon ...but if some one say bad about kinshuk ye mujh se brdasht nahi hoga Mujh se kia koi b KinshuK fan ko bura lage ga ..agar kinshuk ya viren ko difnt karna bura Hai toh OK im a bad frnd and aperson..mujh koi faraq nahi parta !! viren' fav dialog lolz

Oh please...

I am handling life and death situations every day and each day which passes by leaves one with only MESSAGE: Life is too short... Ghandi once, "You have to be the change you WANT to see in the world." - rest is up to u to interpret and ACT; I know my path and in life and I am loyal to it reagardless of whom I deal with in my life (incl. IF)!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumminu2011ashred12

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dyhardfan

Awesome post dear... It was needed. Thanks. Hope we maintain peace, love, respect and tolerances for each other.
Good thought, but I do not see it coming. Pandoras box is opened and peace and harmony is a part of the past. Sad, but true

shubabegumminu2011anjubalaashred12

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

Abidah, you're back and with such a bang my dear! Well said and much needed.  Thank you.  Hope to see you back here soon. Have missed you!

Thx Dear

Still no comp., so writing from work because I am on 16 hour shift hihi :)
Anyways miised you too a lot :)

minu2011anjubalaashred12diyaloveskinny

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Originally posted by dyhardfan

Good thought, but I do not see it coming. Pandoras box is opened and peace and harmony is a part of the past. Sad, but true

Abidah, you only wrote once - I will not give up.. So why are you giving up now. In life too, we do what we have to do and rest we leave it upto HIM. He takes care of the rest. You are doing a very noble thing by taking care of your patients and I admire you for that. I love you for a person that you are.
So do not let these things that are happening on IF bother you. We do not have control on such things. Sometimes ignorance is a bliss. I still believe we can maintain peace and harmony and everybody is putting their views forth - we have right to disagree with their agreement. And this is an open forum.. So, chill baby and come back with your Firaq. Do not leave us hanging ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007minu2011ashred12

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by anjubala

well said abids...d forum has changed a lot since d ending articles  came...n i dont regret missing d show or forum nowadays...

Ashly, not nice dear... How can you say that.. YOu hurt me.. I am still here on forum...And you all do not even realize how much I miss all of you and our good old days. I am still trying to maintain that and I need your support..

sorry dear... *holds ears*
i too miss good old days n d ones who disappeared w'out a trace, like aashvee, ashley, zarmeen, navi...i too want to be active again but get discouraged seeing d state of d forum...so i just jump in once in a while, go thru few posts n disappear...

Woh purane din tabhi aayenge jab woh purane log wapis aayenge.. I do not know about Aashvee, I got her last message in Jan when she was going to Florida..then she never came to the forum. Agar sab hi chor ke chale jayenge to kaise hoga. We all have to be here till CCBM ends and till NiVren are here... so come back. Don't get disheartened. We can bring that environment back.. Let us give it a try.
Anju,

No there is no need of try... I find the post which are sensible enough to get the attention and respond and more than that CANNOT be expected from me! So I will respond to your threads because u deserve that! And do not worry, even thought I have had no comp., I have read your threads from my mobile ;)

I have not left IF, but I am more than ever CHOSY and I am satisified with that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12diyaloveskinny

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Nice post Abidah, you are right IF has been changed a lot lately, but change is part of life and nothing stays same for long. I tried to stick over here as I miss the fun I used to have over here. And I love Nivren but sometimes it is inevitable to choose sides, I can't help it. And that's the reason I chose another way to show appreciation and vent frustration about the show.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007minu2011vids08CCBM-fanFrozenRainashred12-Swetha-

Go to top