Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

CCBM and IF-CCBM (Page 2)

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10minu2011sarahagstnkinshukkiaashiqwadi..dollanjaani07diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj-Swetha-

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Abidah, you're back and with such a bang my dear! Well said and much needed.  Thank you.  Hope to see you back here soon. Have missed you!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10savera2007anjubalaashred12diyaloveskinny

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by ashred12

well said abids...d forum has changed a lot since d ending articles  came...n i dont regret missing d show or forum nowadays...

Ashly, not nice dear... How can you say that.. YOu hurt me.. I am still here on forum...And you all do not even realize how much I miss all of you and our good old days. I am still trying to maintain that and I need your support..

sorry dear... *holds ears*
i too miss good old days n d ones who disappeared w'out a trace, like aashvee, ashley, zarmeen, navi...i too want to be active again but get discouraged seeing d state of d forum...so i just jump in once in a while, go thru few posts n disappear...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007minu2011anjubalaFrozenRainanjaani07diyaloveskinny

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

well said abids...d forum has changed a lot since d ending articles  came...n i dont regret missing d show or forum nowadays...

Ashly, not nice dear... How can you say that.. YOu hurt me.. I am still here on forum...And you all do not even realize how much I miss all of you and our good old days. I am still trying to maintain that and I need your support..

i too miss good old days n d ones who disappeared w'out a trace, like aashvee, ashley, zarmeen, navi...i too want to be active again but get discouraged seeing d state of d forum...so i just jump in once in a while, go thru few posts n disappear...

Woh purane din tabhi aayenge jab woh purane log wapis aayenge.. I do not know about Aashvee, I got her last message in Jan when she was going to Florida..then she never came to the forum. Agar sab hi chor ke chale jayenge to kaise hoga. We all have to be here till CCBM ends and till NiVren are here... so come back. Don't get disheartened. We can bring that environment back.. Let us give it a try.

savera2007minu2011anjaani07ashred12diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Ashly Dear U r here, I always Wonder why U dont come on the FOrum Dear,  Miss U sooo much,  Dear I know this Forum is losing its charm,  But a few people like U all can keep up its beauty, So please Dear keep coming,  Really miss U and Ur updates which I know wil not be possible now due to change of timings, but Dear miss ur posts also, Please Dear if u can do come back

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007minu2011anjubalaashred12

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Abidah.. it is a very nice post...

Regrading NivRens I guess everyone has come to a threshold...no one is  perfect...niether Nivi nor Viren but we LOVE THEM TO THE CORE...

But what has happened is there has not been a breathing space in tracks since the revelation track...
we had stalker track...then revelation...separation...DD interference...Viren's insecurity...DD's death...now viren's trying to get Nivi's attention
Between two tracks there should have been some moments .. some relaxation...some NivRen romance...but we never had that ... it was one thing after the other...we love NivRen and we now that they are now soulmates and love each other ... but the CT's need to show it with words a little romance that relaxes the viewers too...or in other words CT's need to get lighter moments between the tracks ...
we NivRens have been so involved in it that since CT's never gave break we never got one ... if u dont get a break...this is what happens anger...plus to add it we dont know whether the show is going to end or not .. we r still in suspense...this to adds to the irritation...we want some magical moments before show ends but we dont whether we will get it as the tracks are so fast and why they r again not a clue...
Thus everything is adding up to a little frustration... i may probably be wrong... but this is what i feel...

example today the NivRen scene was really good...Viren really know s Nivi well infact he knows her more than Nivi knows herself...loved the way he went away with confidence cause he knew her well... ...(but there is always that hidden wish in us to see Viren saying Nivi what about me or Nivi thinking about Viren cause this is something we want to see probably not here but somewhere)

so i hope CT's get a week full of light moments so we can relax...

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 May 2011 at 10:12am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007minu2011sarahagstnCCBM-fanedwardcullen19anjubalaashred12diyaloveskinny-Swetha-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
@Anju... sure dear... we'll give a try... Smile

@Diya... i jump in once in a while to comment... else i read silent... dont worry, i'm still here... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007anjaani07diyaloveskinny

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hey Abids.
thanks for the post.Your post is the refresh button in the forum today. hope its reloaded.
Old days are gone old analysis are gone. Forum is not as it was before.
Come back soon, missing your ffs and analysis.

shubabegumsavera2007minu2011ashred12diyaloveskinny

Go to top