savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello guys,

I am going to say WHAT I want to say in this thread and u can agree and and u can disagree... BUT this is my opinion, so LIVE WITH IT!!!

I am sick of CCBM, RS and CTs because they all lack originality and have no sense of creativity at all. So sad, but true. CCBM is a torture and somehow I do not miss seeing it all. Only relief I got was on IF, because I thought that this was a place for sensible people, BUT

IF, where analysis, mutual understanding between members, respect for the characters, decent and wonderful use of metaphores, language... Talented people shared their work in form of FF, SS, VM, Siggies etc., CCBM on IF used to be a happy family which accepted all new members with open arms. What I like the most was that we all could disagree, but we agreed on being disagreed.

I met Navz, Anju, Milee, Simran, Ash, Sana, Tasnim, Sneha, Lamya, Rachu, Suchi, , Vids, Mahi and many more here. I am mainly naming these because Ash was the only one at that time who did live updates and rest did analyse the episodes. My inspiration for writing  FFis Suchi and her weekend retreats and everyone else thought me to express my opinion and was accepted with open arms. Those were time, where arguments where used to express ones opinion and with them, one could convince others.

LAST TWO WEEKS:

IF-CCBM has become a battlefield for EVERYONE who wants to fight for her or his cause regardless of their use of language and argumentation. I will name it as a KINDERGARTEN. I hope that kids are ok with the comparison, BECAUSE I really do not want to hurt their feelings.

I see that IF-CCBM is divided into GROUPS and the unity which we once saw is nowhere! YES IT IS SEEN NOWHERE!

NivArth fans fighting with NivRen fans over Sid is better or Viren is better. Excuse me, but have the both parties come up with some new arguments, which can be bought? NO! It is the SAME mantra again and again! No reason for this fight as I see and you guys are not doing your favorite character a favor either!

NivRen fans fight within their own group over Nivi is better or Viren is better! I mean come on! Why call yourself NivRen when u bash Niv in NivRen or Ren in NivRen!!! Either these two are compatible and loveable or they are not!

For LAST MANY WEEKS, I have seen that almost NO ONE is analyzing the episodes, but it almost EVERYONE is giving their opinion about the episode or the storyline based on WHAT THEY FEEL ABOUT THEIR FAVORITE CHARACTER!!! And no one is saying anything objectively!

NivArth fans bash Viren Sood, Viren Sood lovers and NivRen lovers bash them. Then we have Viren Sood lovers and some of Nivren lovers who bash Nivi and them in contrast we get Viren getting bashed! Look at this... Does this seem to be right to be done by mature adults who happen to be educated and civilised? What we lack is guns and tanks, because with pen, we have started a war!

I am NOT a part of this. Reason, I will give u that one: "It is said that a person is known by his or her friends. Good friends = good person; and bad friends = bad friends."

It is as simpel as this! If you want to show your loyalty towards character or an actor, then be objective and show that u care by ADMITTING the faults and good aspects in them!

For everyone out there, I just have to say one thing that I am not planning to bash Viren or Nivi, instead I will appreciate them as I have always done! If I was analyzing (which I cannot do at the moment because lack of computer), then I would have been fair to BOTH of them! This is my loyalty towards NivRen and I will stand by it ALWAYS!

I have to say few things, before I end this post!

a) If u point at someone - REMEMBER the you have only pointed at that person/character with one finger, but there will be three fingers pointing at you at the same time

and

b) My ideal person has said once, "The person is my sight is the one who points out my mistakes."

So, nobody and no character in CCBM is perfect! So there can be arguments for or against any of them, but do not make it as your personal cause that  u have to make YOUR character rise on the account of other character! This is not suitable for young people like us and we have to do better than this!

I am NOT going to say sorry for having said what I have said. I have said what I have been experiencing on IF-CCBM lately and uttered what I had in my mind! Take or leave it, CHOICE IS YOURS! CCBM's chand is Nividita and her moonlight is Viren and his love. Both are incomplete without the other, so just remember hardcore fans; If u bash Nivi to prove your loyalty towards Viren, then you are indeed bashing Viren and vice versa!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well said abids...d forum has changed a lot since d ending articles  came...n i dont regret missing d show or forum nowadays...
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Abidah, oh my dear.. I have missed you so much.. this week has been emotional rollercoaster and you were not there. Vids gave the update on you..
I am so glad to see you here and bumped by knowing that you are bumped... DO not be.. Follow my mantra - Ignore all the divisions here on IF and remain what you are. That is what I have been doing. I do not go to any instigating topics and open my own for discussions.. I have opened so many this week and I have enjoyed putting my thoughts in those topics.. You wil find many new people who are so good in writing and putting their views across.
I agree with your points.. I am neither bashing Viren nor Nivi nore Sid.. I am puting my thoughts across and trying to remain optimistics..
I am with you...
Just come backk please...miss you so much
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashred12

well said abids...d forum has changed a lot since d ending articles  came...n i dont regret missing d show or forum nowadays...

Ashly, not nice dear... How can you say that.. YOu hurt me.. I am still here on forum...And you all do not even realize how much I miss all of you and our good old days. I am still trying to maintain that and I need your support..
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with U up to quite some extent Dear,
Edited by friendforall - 12 years ago
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
abidah di ...beautiful post...and well said..this forum has changed a lot...whenever i try to come back here i again want to go back to the silent mod..and as ashly  dear said i don't regret in missing this forum...bt whatever happening here is not good and along with the charm of ccbm our forum too losing it's essence..!!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Abidah where were u dear ? misseddd u soo much . Plzzz don't b sad n upset , don't hurt urself u don't deserve tht . u gave us wht we all wanted n whch Ct's never able 2 give tht . Plzzz come back kk. we all loveee u .

yes dear dis forum is changed now , CCBM FORUM was famous for it's unity . but now tht unity is been broken . but dear we hav 2 stand 2gther for our show whch we loveee ( or used 2 love ) . So dear just come here , pur ur views n beautiful anaysis whch we all want n just b urself like Anju said . I m also dongg d same .i m nt geeting time 2 analyze d whole epi as my exams r gongg on so i m putting my views abt d scene(s) whch i liked . So  Plzzz dear  don't b angry wid us n CCBM forum , we all r ONE n we hav 2 b ONE . rght ?
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Anju: I enjoy writing my posts as well and as long I am not finished with what I have started or promised, I am not going anywhere! But to be honest, the morale and the topics are all disgusting and I find it hard to believe that people want to bash EACHOTHER over some fiction

DO U HAVE SO MUCH STRENGHT, WILLINGNESS, LOVE AND LOYALTY, SO DO SOMETHING FOR PEOPLE OUT THERE IN THE REAL WORLD! THAT WILL MAKE DIFFERENCE

Edited by savera2007 - 12 years ago
NICE post dear ...i never made any topic AGAINST any one and will not but koi b ayga or viren k bare mein bur kaha ga to mein chup raho Mujh se nahi hoga Phirbe mostly mein chup rehti Hon ...but if some one say bad about kinshuk ye mujh se brdasht nahi hoga Mujh se kia koi b KinshuK fan ko bura lage ga ..agar kinshuk ya viren ko difnt karna bura Hai toh OK im a bad frnd and aperson..mujh koi faraq nahi parta !! viren' fav dialog lolz
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abidah, you're back and with such a bang my dear! Well said and much needed.  Thank you.  Hope to see you back here soon. Have missed you!