Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Powerful epi - NivRen's love reaches new heights

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What a powerful episode today.  Just saw it and I was blown away.  In my view today Viren and Nivi's love reached a whole new level.  They have been building up towards this for the last few days, with Nivi expressing her love, showing her dependence on Viren, and then Viren's becoming her pillar of support during the crisis...  but today it reached the pinnacle - in the scene in that storm when Viren stops Nivi.

That was one amazing scene, not only for what it showed but also for it was premised on - that Viren and Nivi are soulmates in the true sense now.  They know, hear, feel and understand each other at a level that goes beyond words. They know and feel each other from the inside and the best part, they are at the same level. This Viren is not insecure or uncertain or tentative about his wife.  He knows her like he knows himself, and like he once said, I know you better than you know yourself. He also knows that she will hear his words and that she will believe him - and he knows just what will work.  Not words about himself, and their love for each other, that is given, and at one level would be selfish for her to consider.  It has to be a selfless pull that can bring her back and that is only Dwita, her beloved Di's motherless baby.  And this is not just because of guilt and prayashchit, but for all the reasons that make Nivi what she is, her selflessness, her own motherless past, her wonderful giving heart, her love for her Di, her innocence, and her total commitment to giving this child a mother's love, and yes, her love for him.  So he is holding a mirror before her in that moment  -- not arguing, not persuading, not threatening, just showing her what is already in her heart.
Of course he is torn, and aching because she is aching and is so hard to reach, but he knows instinctively that he will listen to him.  And like he was once drawn to her singing, and she to his flute, she responds because he has shown her the truth in her heart.

I loved that they showed how he walks away.  It is his confidence in his love, and his faith in her and his total understanding of her that he *knows* she will heed the call.  And sure enough, she responds. And only he could make her do it.  it was an awesome scene.  They are truly one now and relate and communicate at a whole new level. Amazing.

The highlight of the episode for me was the scene where Nivi sings the lullaby to the baby.  What can I say about that scene.  It was just so emotional, so powerful, so beautifully acted and picturized simply amazing.  And what a beautiful, haunting song they chose...It made me cry like nothing has before in this serial.  Neha was stupendous.  No words for how beautifully she played this...she brought every viewer along -- feeling that powerful mix of emotions that she was feeling, evoking her dead sister to come down from the stars to shower love on the little one, feeling a mother's heartbreak at her forlorn child's restlessness, aguish at the child's larger loss, and her own, her love for her sister, for the baby, for agony of the situation, resolve to fill her life with love, wow it was so moving.  I think all those watching in the doorway cried real tears, not false ones.  Even CC wiping a tear, else, why should she cry seeing Nivi??  And Viren's expressions - did you see the tears and happiness and relief shining in Viren's eyes?  Awesome.  He really does know his wife inside out. And cares so much.  And it *is* reciprocated.  Today, I truly believe that.

I really want to thank the CT's for giving us this beautiful gem of an episode today and Neha and HL and Kinshuk for breathing life and fire into it with their amazing acting.

HL was just brilliant today - in every scene.  What an actor she is, and how she goes from one agonized emotion to another, and then to the opposite.  Loved how they showed that even she, despite her hate and anguish, is so moved at the end.  Hats off to her for showing such range in her acting. And not for a moment was it overdone.  It was perfect. Awesome!

I am so thankful for the whole package - it was a tour fe force and I loved it.

Regarding the precap, I think they may show how CC will try to take advantage of Nivi's divided attentions, but I am more confident now, after today's episode, that she will not succeed.   I truly hope they don't succumb to showing Viren feeling neglected, after doing such an amazing job of bringing their love and understanding to new heights, it will be out of character now, and I hope the CT's keep up the good show.  Thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved your post very much. Yeh I think tomoroow we will see Chanchal getting back to her evil ways. 
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well said minu...and agree to the core...

Might be our way of looking at precap would be different and what they will try to show would be different...

I srsly hope that they will not show any insecurity factor now of Viren bec thats what we have already seen...we only want to see this indepth love of them, even if CC tries to take adv of this situation..Viren should not succumb to it...at any point and be a strong support to Nivi...plus if they show that Nivi is equally paying attention to Viren and his needs then we dont mind they show any kind of trk then
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
wowww mindblowing post minu . lovelyyy n very well written . I agree wid ur every words . kinshuk , neha n HL were out of d world asusual 2dy .

loveddd d Viren stopping Nii scene . It was killing like i expected . It was powerful like i expected . lovedd it . kinshuk was awosome in dis scene , rght frm his getting waking up frm his bedroom , his expressions of worrey n confusion was just wowww then as soon as he sees her frm terrace , 1st he waves her n calls her name but then he realized tht she is nt in her senses then he gets scared n my god d way he comes running rght frm terrace as if somethng is getting snaatched frm him , as if he is gong 2 loose somethng veryy prcious his life . ohh hu much i lovedd tht . n then yes he was totallyy correct when he only takes Dwweta's name for stopping her becozz he knew Nivi more then himself n he knew tht nothng will work except dis . hu much Viren undersranstands Nivi yaar . amazingg

lovedd d last scene . n BTW dis song was frm BIDAAI only , speciallyy written for tht show n Ragini n sadhna used 2 sing for their kids . they used d same song . n rght frm Bidaai days i lovee dis song . woww kya conincidence hai there also Kinshuk was there , here also kinshuk is there while d song getting played .
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hats off to u dear๐Ÿ˜Š

u r just superb in each n every post of urs๐Ÿ‘

reply to u afterwards in detail in response to this post
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Minu, I just wrote something similar in another post opened by Samin. Yes, I agree with you fully.

I loved today's episode to the core and I am so happy that CTs are showing us the real-life situation in the show if they show Viren feeling that Nivi is not giving him time etc as that is what happens when you become parents. So girls chill. It will be very interesting to see how Nivi copes up with the demands of baby, house, Viren etc.. It always comes to the female to meet everybody's expectations that is why it is said for a new mom to take as much help from others as possible. Nivi will have to take VD's help in raising baby as she needs to give time to her hubby too.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Minu, this is what I wrote in another post:-

"
Excellent post Samin (sorry don't know your real name). I was going to open something similar but now I will not as you have said what I wanted to.
Today I have seen posts where Viren and his insecurities are being questioned and his character is being questioned whether he knows Nivi or not. I will say Viren is the only one who completely understands Nivi.
Yesterday I myself said that I will be very sad if Viren does not say that stay back for me because I will not be able to live without you. But today when with relaxed mind and hear tI was thinking about the scene, I realized that Viren will not say that because he knows his Nivi more than she knows herself. He knows for Nivi love will always take a back-seat and responsibilities, sacrifice will come before it. Hence he took that route to make her realize that by giving life nothing is going to happen. Sometimes to make a person come out of trance and guilt mode, harsh words and jor ka jhatka are needed and that is what Viren did today. She was able to stop from taking her life was reminding her about her promise and responsibility towards the baby. And he left her there thinking because he again knows that now Nivi will not go anywhere. He saw her stopping and not making a move and hence he left from there. He had accomplished his mission of stopping her.
As you all remember during engagement time, Nivi told her dad that "pyaar dene ka naam hai and yeh Siddharth ke bhi pyaar ka imtihaan hai." So since beginning she has always considered love that can be sacrificed for the happiness of others. She is like that and it is going to be difficult to change her thoughts...ANd Viren has very well understood this fact as he was the witness to her sacrifice - She gave up Sid for Divya and marries Viren.
They both have put each other in problems but have also found solutions for these problems. They have been there for each other in sad times. Yes, we want to see them together in happy times too and hope that CTs will show us that soon.
They are in true sense life partners - completing each other, complementing each other's weaknesses and strengths."
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Anju u summed it up totally...๐Ÿ‘
minu2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

rght frm his getting waking up frm his bedroom , his expressions of worrey n confusion was just wowww then as soon as he sees her frm terrace , 1st he waves her n calls her name but then he realized tht she is nt in her senses then he gets scared n my god d way he comes running rght frm terrace as if somethng is getting snaatched frm him , as if he is gong 2 loose somethng veryy prcious his life .

Moni, thanks for your sweet comments.  And what you say here is so true.  AndI loved the way they picturized it, when he is in the hallway they turn the camera 360 degrees, as if his world is turning upside down! Nice job.

Oh I see, the song is from Bidaai. I haven't seen Bidaai so don't know.  I wonder if RS somehow wants to link some strands of CCBM to Bidaai 2.  just kidding!
minu2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Minu, I just wrote something similar in another post opened by Samin. Yes, I agree with you fully.

I loved today's episode to the core and I am so happy that CTs are showing us the real-life situation in the show if they show Viren feeling that Nivi is not giving him time etc as that is what happens when you become parents. So girls chill. It will be very interesting to see how Nivi copes up with the demands of baby, house, Viren etc.. It always comes to the female to meet everybody's expectations that is why it is said for a new mom to take as much help from others as possible. Nivi will have to take VD's help in raising baby as she needs to give time to her hubby too.

Thanks Anju -- you are right. I have seen this happen with friends and cousins who have young kids.  So it is natural, as you say.  I hope they show Nivi and Viren sorting it out and both growing stronger, and as I had written in another post, hope the CT's use this new situation to not only show the tussle for attention, and all that, but also some new nice, sweet moments of togetherness in this new situation with baby in their lives.  Will be nice to watch because VIren 100% supports Nivi's decision and also, see,  how much he already loves his niece!