Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Things you need when you are in coffin... (Page 9)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Before sid haseena was all for abhay ..but after sid entry it was chand who protected abhay and was with him. Chand was strict and emotionless but he did support abhay and today ...CryCryCry.Itna tho abhlya ne bhe hearbreak nahe diya tha Smile

Yes it is heart breaking. But there may be some reason.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Originally posted by abhaylove

Before sid haseena was all for abhay ..but after sid entry it was chand who protected abhay and was with him. Chand was strict and emotionless but he did support abhay and today ...CryCryCry.Itna tho abhlya ne bhe hearbreak nahe diya tha Smile

Yes it is heart breaking. But there may be some reason.
Hope so Smile...chand practical bhe hey Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
HugAww..RITZIE..you ROCK mannn..seriously..I am so so so proud that I am a member her e& close friends to all of you esteemed writer Ritxie I swear..Such witty & hilarious & sweet yet sentimental writers meine ek saath kahin nahin dekha hai...Love you & Still holding my stomach due to excessive laughing after reading your post..LOVE YOU ALWAYS & GOD BLESS YOU..and have myself found no ideas to help PIYA so that I could suggest Anagd T & Kabir...& gang..so sorry..ROFLROFLROFL..and by the way I just read first few pages of that prediction baba's thread..new one... YOU GUYS have really sliced that person..so much That I just cant stop ROFL
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

HugAww..RITZIE..you ROCK mannn..seriously..I am so so so proud that I am a member her e& close friends to all of you esteemed writer Ritxie I swear..Such witty & hilarious & sweet yet sentimental writers meine ek saath kahin nahin dekha hai...Love you & Still holding my stomach due to excessive laughing after reading your post..LOVE YOU ALWAYS & GOD BLESS YOU..and have myself found no ideas to help PIYA so that I could suggest Anagd T & Kabir...& gang..so sorry..ROFLROFLROFL..and by the way I just read first few pages of that prediction baba's thread..new one... YOU GUYS have really sliced that person..so much That I just cant stop ROFL

ROFLROFL Thanks so much Totzy. You are always so sweet and nice with your comments that we love you. HugHugI have never seen such a sweet and transparent hearted person. You are our star Star

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
if  pia goes in coffin then...
pehli baat mujhe lagta hai kii is baarpyaar mein jeet pia kii hogi ...according to my prediction siddharth nor maithli will be able to bite pia since she is a special child.

Edited by dolma.rose - 13 May 2011 at 12:46pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@dolma.rose thanks for editing and posting it seprately.

Edited by Ritzie - 13 May 2011 at 1:15pm

-rupa-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ROFLROFL Thanks so much Totzy. You are always so sweet and nice with your comments that we love you. HugHugI have never seen such a sweet and transparent hearted person. You are our star Star
GOD Ritzie those words for me & a star..aw..Dancing
RITZIE..I forgot to say that your siggy ..where you have written so awesome sentenceClap LOL& that itself states what a superb writer & a super witty person you are..!!And your sense of humour is to die for..Hug!! I so feel super proud to see such sweet brats like you ..SAnju..Nishi..Archi..Rupa..Anurag..Anmol..Farah..kaushiki..and many more..when  all of you are together I feel WE INDIANS can WIN EVEN WORLD WAR 3..ofcourse if it is only by TALKS...I mean..ROFLHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie-rupa-

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
hahaha nice post...this is the only way pia can survive in coffin for 1 year otherwise def nooo way...

but seriously how are they gonna show piya inside coffin for 1 whole year...how is she gonna survive...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index