Originally posted by: abhaylove

Mean they have similar face ...he didn't mean that piya is metz

ok 😊

actually , i alwz wish Piya 2 b mitz so wahi sab sunne ko man kr rha tha 🤣🤣
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ritzie

Don't know but in the initial episodes, it was always Haseena who helped Abhay and said that she is doing it to save Abhay from Chand. Chand was always strict. 

But I don't know if now Chand is doing that for some purpose or save Haseena from Sid.

Before sid haseena was all for abhay ..but after sid entry it was chand who protected abhay and was with him. Chand was strict and emotionless but he did support abhay and today ...😭😭😭.Itna tho abhlya ne bhe hearbreak nahe diya tha 😊
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

umm bcoz Piya got same face as Metz thats why obviously 😊

he is werewolf i guess

ok...

yep i 2 thimk he is werewolf
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🤣🤣 De toh koi dega, par Itna bada tv coffin mein kaise aayega Sanchita 🤣🤣 Par you raised a very valid concern. hmmm... let me think *idea*. I think she will use Viv's Samsung Galaxy S to watch internet tv🤣🤣

To phir use internet card bharwana padega har mahine. Warna balance zero ho jayega.
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Before sid haseena was all for abhay ..but after sid entry it was chand who protected abhay and was with him. Chand was strict and emotionless but he did support abhay and today ...😭😭😭.Itna tho abhlya ne bhe hearbreak nahe diya tha 😊

Yes it is heart breaking. But there may be some reason.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes it is heart breaking. But there may be some reason.

Hope so 😊...chand practical bhe hey 😉
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤗Aww..RITZIE..you ROCK mannn..seriously..I am so so so proud that I am a member her e& close friends to all of you esteemed writer Ritxie I swear..Such witty & hilarious & sweet yet sentimental writers meine ek saath kahin nahin dekha hai...Love you & Still holding my stomach due to excessive laughing after reading your post..LOVE YOU ALWAYS & GOD BLESS YOU..and have myself found no ideas to help PIYA so that I could suggest Anagd T & Kabir...& gang..so sorry..🤣🤣🤣..and by the way I just read first few pages of that prediction baba's thread..new one... YOU GUYS have really sliced that person..so much That I just cant stop 🤣
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

🤗Aww..RITZIE..you ROCK mannn..seriously..I am so so so proud that I am a member her e& close friends to all of you esteemed writer Ritxie I swear..Such witty & hilarious & sweet yet sentimental writers meine ek saath kahin nahin dekha hai...Love you & Still holding my stomach due to excessive laughing after reading your post..LOVE YOU ALWAYS & GOD BLESS YOU..and have myself found no ideas to help PIYA so that I could suggest Anagd T & Kabir...& gang..so sorry..🤣🤣🤣..and by the way I just read first few pages of that prediction baba's thread..new one... YOU GUYS have really sliced that person..so much That I just cant stop 🤣

🤣🤣 Thanks so much Totzy. You are always so sweet and nice with your comments that we love you. 🤗🤗I have never seen such a sweet and transparent hearted person. You are our star ⭐️
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if  pia goes in coffin then...
pehli baat mujhe lagta hai kii is baarpyaar mein jeet pia kii hogi ...according to my prediction siddharth nor maithli will be able to bite pia since she is a special child.
Edited by dolma.rose - 12 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
@dolma.rose thanks for editing and posting it seprately.
Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago