Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]

Hey Guys I am extremely Sorry I have to Go to the Doctor So I am giving A Short Update!
Sorry Again! Unhappy and What i updated in this 45 mins got Deleted So Sorry Guys Disapprove

SHORT UPDATE
Ahem calls Up Urmila and Urmila somehow gives the Phone to Kinjal..Ahem asks Kinjal about Dhaval's new work..Kinjal tells that she Knows about it and tells Ahem not to tell it to Kokila..Kokila tells Gopi to make Gulab Jamuns for Ahem..Using little Mava..Rashi tries to go in the Kitchen..Jigar catches her and tells her that he has brought for her a Gift! Rashi tells that she has lot of work..He gives her adiamond ring..Just then Ahem calls up and tells About the Phone Bill..Jigar is shocked.Jigar tells Ahem to Remove some money from his account . Jigar Shouts at Rashi..Rashi leaves by saying that If u had so much Problem then u hadn't to give me this Ring..here Gopi keeps the Gulab Jamuns aside..and leaves the kitchen...Rashi is doing something with the Gulab Jamuns! Gopi reaches the kitchen and see's Rashi doing something she is shocked and Asks her whatshe is doing..Rashi is telling that u have done all this for Ahem so just to make this look better...for that I added these things and see i have brought some namkeens also! Urmila Is asking Kinjal how is dhaval's work on Kinjal tells Urmila to ask him only...Urmila asks weather Kokila knows about it..Here Rashi brings and keeps all the Things on the Table! Kokila tells Gopi that she just told to make Gulab Jamuns! Why did u make so many things more! Rashi interrupts and says Gopi made all this fast..But gopi tells the truth that Rashi brought this from outside..Ahem comes there and tastes the Gulab Jamuns and is Very Happy he tells that he will take one more..Kokila tells him that Gopi made the Gulab Jamuns..Ahem stops eating and tells Kokila to send it to his room..Kokila tells Gopi not to worry...because everything turned out well...Rashi is talking to Urmila...Rashi tells Urmila About this thing..Urmila is very happy..and tells her to keep doing this..And very soon Ahem will throw Gopi out! Rashi is scared weather Ahems heart will melt..Urmila tells Ahem's heart is like a stone it won't melt like an ice so easily..!

PRECAP
Rashi is telling Hetal I missed My Mummy a lot i Swiss that is why i called her...3 4 calls i made that doesn't mean u all will start asking me and make me a criminal..In this House..Kokila hears all this and screams RASHI!

I am extremely Sorry Guys for the short Update! But hope u guys like it

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 13 May 2011 at 8:46am

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeRajouriaranayanib1ndumiratoonazombiesumanupangel_subazminamahcirchhedakrishygsnehag10dambisniki_pngujaratigirlalphiejohn0540pragyakumaroinkoinksdavisJANNAVER_ER_YAeshachanupamgparbhudayalsapnatvkangna_2010zohrabanuBlacksexyspicymanya7878am1sh2na3himani88giguserkwebbel***Anu***kamuralident4uladdoomiss_patel5Joshana458dirk41^PoocHi^nanda_gopaA HUGE FANsrmirjicooldudettergattusinipillainithi07RBO_Addictdailyvisitorsunshine33-SuMee-LurvebooksLadyArwenbr2499SpotKayirene_cChaudhrytm_Nancy_sihulastminbipsSunriseGreenSwap-Arhiangelic8219jeniluvmayur-Khush-rusha4003dootriniiiiPN_luvs_ArjunSaniya93saomomshobi12500shalini01simi_1Niceupatop-Anaya-nivedithaMs.S.K.Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS WU:13th May'11 Rashi helps Gopi" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cooldudette

cooldudette

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Thanks for the very nice quick update.
You covered everything, didn't miss anything so don't worry so much!!  Clap

Good luck at the doctor's!

Edited by cooldudette - 13 May 2011 at 8:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
thanks for the update ridzzi. i was eagerly waiting for it.

BubblyR

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
thanx ridz

BubblyR

neeraja swati

Goldie

neeraja swati

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
thanks so much
i just hope urmila-rashi plan back fire

BubblyR

sreereddy

Goldie

sreereddy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
thanks alot ridzee

BubblyR

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Ridzzii! I was stuck at work n just got home to read ur update. Will watch the episode later after finishing my chores.

BubblyR

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
thanks for updates ridhima

BubblyR

Post Reply New Post

Go to top