India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren and Nivedita as life partners

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I was amazed with todays episode of how well Viren knows Nivedita and works towards a solution. He does that subtly and not explicitly. For example when he and Siddharth left the Baby crying to see Nivedita's response. Nivedita did come.  I liked the scene when in the middle of the thunderstorm he extends his hand for NIvedita because he knows that Nivedita is afraid of Thunder as seen during their honeymoon. When he did see her from above not responding to him, he instantaneously felt something is not right and Nivedita is in trance. However his last bombshell was the one that made me think twice. He reminded Nivedita of what is going to happen when she meets Divya after death and her responsibility. He knows that to Nivedita responsibility means a lot. He did not say for my love or for me. Because that will probably stop Nivedita now, but to Nivedita Love means sacrifice. If she at one point in future thinks Viren will be happy without her, she will simply leave him. But she will not leave a responsibility.
I know this serial shows a lot of sufferings of Viren and Nivedita but I think we have a lot to learn from this serial in real life then any other serial. Life is not stress free, but the key is do not give in to the stresses. Life does not have any stress as long as you have your parents there to take care of it. However, once you are married or leave house and you have to have a solution to your stresses life at first begins to look Ok but at one point you do crumble. It is then that family starts to help you out again.  Like what Chanchal and Dada saheb said yesterday. 
In this serial I have seen so many instances where Nivedita and Viren just continue as partners, not necessarily those in love.  In yesterday's episode Viren was trying to stop Hemlata to say anything. When Divya stopped Nivedita from touching her child, he took Nivedita to her Dadi.  However it started even before their marriage to fool Siddharth, when they marry, when he refuses to sit in Puja without her, when they take Nayan tara dadi to hospital, when they work togather to save Yash and now to be parents of the newborn being a few. If I want to list when they were there in each others sufferings, I list will be more-- in a nutshell they came in the problems of each other even when they themselves were the problems. Not only that they did not thrust their partners with problems that their partner will not understand. Like Viren did not expect Nivedita to understand his suffering when he fought with his mother for her, the same Nivedita did not reason with Viren when she was suffering because he was jealous of her success in workplace. 
 I think that is what some one looks for in a life partner-- I am not saying that Viren and Nivedita were always right ethically or saints; they were not. But they are compatible life partners.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarHonkytonk-Atiya-UZISedwardcullen19anjubaladiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin096

I was amazed with todays episode of how well Viren knows Nivedita and works towards a solution. He does that subtly and not explicitly. For example when he and Siddharth left the Baby crying to see Nivedita's response. Nivedita did come.  I liked the scene when in the middle of the thunderstorm he extends his hand for NIvedita because he knows that Nivedita is afraid of Thunder as seen during their honeymoon. When he did see her from above not responding to him, he instantaneously felt something is not right and Nivedita is in trance. However his last bombshell was the one that made me think twice. He reminded Nivedita of what is going to happen when she meets Divya after death and her responsibility. He knows that to Nivedita responsibility means a lot. He did not say for my love or for me. Because that will probably stop Nivedita now, but to Nivedita Love means sacrifice. If she at one point in future thinks Viren will be happy without her, she will simply leave him. But she will not leave a responsibility.
I know this serial shows a lot of sufferings of Viren and Nivedita but I think we have a lot to learn from this serial in real life then any other serial. Life is not stress free, but the key is do not give in to the stresses. Life does not have any stress as long as you have your parents there to take care of it. However, once you are married or leave house and you have to have a solution to your stresses life at first begins to look Ok but at one point you do crumble. It is then that family starts to help you out again.  Like what Chanchal and Dada saheb said yesterday. 
In this serial I have seen so many instances where Nivedita and Viren just continue as partners, not necessarily those in love.  In yesterday's episode Viren was trying to stop Hemlata to say anything. When Divya stopped Nivedita from touching her child, he took Nivedita to her Dadi.  However it started even before their marriage to fool Siddharth, when they marry, when he refuses to sit in Puja without her, when they take Nayan tara dadi to hospital, when they work togather to save Yash and now to be parents of the newborn being a few. If I want to list when they were there in each others sufferings, I list will be more-- in a nutshell they came in the problems of each other even when they themselves were the problems. Not only that they did not thrust their partners with problems that their partner will not understand. Like Viren did not expect Nivedita to understand his suffering when he fought with his mother for her, the same Nivedita did not reason with Viren when she was suffering because he was jealous of her success in workplace. 
 I think that is what some one looks for in a life partner-- I am not saying that Viren and Nivedita were always right ethically or saints; they were not. But they are compatible life partners.

Excellent post Samin (sorry don't know your real name). I was going to open something similar but now I will not as you have said what I wanted to.
Today I have seen posts where Viren and his insecurities are being questioned and his character is being questioned whether he knows Nivi or not. I will say Viren is the only one who completely understands Nivi.
Yesterday I myself said that I will be very sad if Viren does not say that stay back for me because I will not be able to live without you. But today when with relaxed mind and hear tI was thinking about the scene, I realized that Viren will not say that because he knows his Nivi more than she knows herself. He knows for Nivi love will always take a back-seat and responsibilities, sacrifice will come before it. Hence he took that route to make her realize that by giving life nothing is going to happen. Sometimes to make a person come out of trance and guilt mode, harsh words and jor ka jhatka are needed and that is what Viren did today. She was able to stop from taking her life was reminding her about her promise and responsibility towards the baby. And he left her there thinking because he again knows that now Nivi will not go anywhere. He saw her stopping and not making a move and hence he left from there. He had accomplished his mission of stopping her.
As you all remember during engagement time, Nivi told her dad that "pyaar dene ka naam hai and yeh Siddharth ke bhi pyaar ka imtihaan hai." So since beginning she has always considered love that can be sacrificed for the happiness of others. She is like that and it is going to be difficult to change her thoughts...ANd Viren has very well understood this fact as he was the witness to her sacrifice - She gave up Sid for Divya and marries Viren.
They both have put each other in problems but have also found solutions for these problems. They have been there for each other in sad times. Yes, we want to see them together in happy times too and hope that CTs will show us that soon.
They are in true sense life partners - completing each other, supplementing each other's weaknesses and strengths.

Edited by anjubala - 13 May 2011 at 9:15am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Honkytonksamin6edwardcullen19deepti_9diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top