Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update-13th May(Complete) - Page 6

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Oh Man It was Super Epi...Hahah Loved all the Names...ShashiKala, Mrignani nd Gaj Gamini🀣...Yes Shweta Gamini Not Kamini πŸ˜†...Anyways Ishu was also Superb...It was so Nostalgic to see Him in His Bhola Bhala Roop😳...Ragzzz was as usual Awesome...BTW Panna track is not moving at all...Bas CVs needs to look at this ...And The precap was Lil Emo but never Mind ...I hope this track works out well wid audience too as I m Loving it nd it Doesnt seems to be bad until now...Enjoyable I will sayπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜† yar...i had to google for the madhuri name...🀣 did not understand when they said...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok episode...half of the time wasted in naming ceremony...πŸ˜•...wat an OTT scene...inder ilesh are back with their humour πŸ˜•...senseless...why change the name πŸ˜•...i hope BM comes to knw this and tells ishaan that her real name is suhana bajpayee..kya farak padega..he toh doesnt remember anything...they are going with this silly ilogical treatment...kamaal ka doctor and kamaal ke kashyaps...kab tak yehi chalu rahega..will they not tell him abt his marriage till he gets his memory back...we can bear this for a week but afterwards it will look nothing but plain silly...the only saving grace is suhana...ragini is just WOW...jay is overdoing now with his champupan...irritating...normal baat karo na...itni champugiri kyun...he was not this champu...memory loss hua hain...character loss nai...πŸ˜†

Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update. πŸ˜ƒ
Today's episode was a good one. I am really very happy with the quality of episodes these days. I feel like I am watching the episodes when SGP started. Either it is because SGP is back or else I am not bothered about logic anymore. I really like this track. It is not as bad as I thought it to be. 

I loved the first scene where Suhana is looking at Ishaan and Ishaan is like "Aap?" and then gestures her to leave. It was fantastic!!! Jay is doing really well these days. Regarding his "champugiri", I don't think it was OTT.  I think he has a valid reason to be extra bholu these days - because (1) The girl almost lootofied his izzat. (2)He just had an accident (3) He was always a bit bholu. Maybe that's why I didn't find it too much. Plus, Jay seems to be really working on his acting skills these days because portraying an amnesiac person is difficult. Plus, the best part is that there is nothing like, "Mein kon hu? Kaha hu?" He is actually acting like the previous Ishaan. I am kind of happy. Ragini is FANTASTIC as usual. We need a new word to describe Ragini's acting. What about Raginistic? She was Raginistic!! πŸ‘I agree with everyone regarding the other things. Plus, I loved the background music. β­οΈ
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Manju dear I love what you've said about Ragini. I love her to bits and yes Raginistic is a great word to describe how brilliant and unique she is!!
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Manju dear I love what you've said about Ragini. I love her to bits and yes Raginistic is a great word to describe how brilliant and unique she is!!

Totally Di...I think we Shud Use this word for Her πŸ˜ƒ
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Totally Di...I think we Shud Use this word for Her πŸ˜ƒ

Yes bhai. I sometimes get lost in thinking which word would be best for her and now thanx to the talented Manju we a new word -Raginistic!! Its perfect!
πŸ˜ƒ
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Just now managed to log on and read it.
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx for the update ..i missed some parts Coz dad was glued to NDTV IndiaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

...nice epi sode...though ..I dint quite understand why they cant tell him the real name of suhana......n of all names ...SASI KALA...🀣
🀣;;;;;;;;;
n this mystery ...😲