Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 94)

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Joined: 25 August 2009
Posts: 4479

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer


Nahi yaar, but  they are not young or washboarded-abs enough for the phangurls to appreciate LOL Priya won't wear miniskirts and parade around looking stupid. Ram won't wear baggy jeans, take his shirt off at every opportunity or style his hair with 45643786 cans of gel. And neither of them will find themselves in an abandoned warehouse in the dead of night, tired of fighting like cats and dogs, wet from the rain, sitting in opposite corners glaring at each other until they slowly inch towards each other and, overcome with desire, they fall into each others arms and while the night away intimately, with her waking up next morning 17 months pregnant. 

Um. I hope. Ermm


Sigh.. I know.. instead the lead here snores loudly, gets called out by his wife for that, goes shopping with his wife, makes snarky comments instead of watching his wife comb her hair in slow motion, ... Kaisey hoga... tsk tsk tsk.

17 months pregnant... hahahahha... you have no understanding of divine love or audience patience.. hahahaha

-- Mru

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NymeriapsawyerAreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Joined: 01 March 2010
Posts: 12410

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
btw wasn't this RK dude in that movie called "Udaan"? i think he was the guy's uncle, right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Joined: 27 July 2006
Posts: 15852

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence



@bold...*snorts* Oh Fivr, baby, dream on! Is anyone ever actually free? And as long as you have a family, ppl who love you or ppl you love...you can never be free.
 
Lol! Nahi yaar.. I didn't mean free in that sense.. I mean free in the sense k jo main shadi k "baad" kar sakti hoon, I can do that before marriage too! I have an issue with this "pre-marriage" can-dos and "post-marriage" can-do's.. I don't see why girls have to be "married" to hang out with their friends or go to the movie? I don't see why girls have to be "married" to go visit their freind in another city or get an ear pierced.. Stuff like this.. THAT bothers me! Toh is sense mein, I can do whatever I want when I want without having to categorize something as pre-and-post marriage stuff!
 
But with regards to your statement about us never being free as long as we have loved ones around.. *sigh* That's so true! But I think that's a good thing.. I mean, like Anu said, it's not like we've been shackled by them and forced into something. I guess our restraints come from the fact that we care for them and know that they care for us.. And we take into account the effect of our actions on them and judge accordingly. And to me that's not a loss of freedom at all. I'd rather loose this freedom and have them around to judge/limit me from time to time with their love instead of being free as a bird to roam around aimlessly. I think to me, they give me a sense of direction and they anchor me to this world - whether it is to shelter me from the bad or help me soar higher with the good.. You know?
 
*wonders if she's just babbled* Confused
 
Hey everyone! LadyM, Anu, Mru, Amy, Vasu.. And anyone else I missed!!
 
I'm having a semi busy day at work toh I'm just in and out of lab but soocha thora catch up kar loon CC pe bhi.. LOL
 
And Zainab jee.. Baa baa black sheep pe tarakta bharakta dance chahiye?! Umm.. Uhhh! Can I get a 3 day extension?!?! *starts looking for remixed versions of Baa Baa Black Sheep* ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL And LMAO @ the hul chala parhta hai.. ROFLROFLROFLROFL


Edited by -Fivr- - 24 May 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beepsawyerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 113733

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Hey, is Fatty watching BALH too? Coz that would be, like, toootally awesome!

P.S I'm excited too. Only thing that could top this would be if Tina joined the show as Sakshi's *ahem* sister/daughter, and MB joined as Tina's love interest Day DreamingLOLLOL


Let's ask for the moon while we're at it tooLOLLOL...ahh if only yaar...but some things are too good to be true...*sigh*

Nope, Fatty's not watching...I tied cajoling her a few times but she isn't in the mood for any K-soap stuff...lol...I have the incentive of liking Ram as an actor too...Fatty isn't exactly much of a fan of either Ram or Sakshi naa...that reduces motivationLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-CeruleanSkynimrahpsawyer

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Joined: 17 December 2005
Posts: 28172

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@Mru - You are so right. Girls get pregnant first time around if they are unmarried, but they'll have a hell of a time getting pregnant if they are the adarsh bahu and their saas wants a boy; nobody's even heard of condoms, despite the fact that the hero is such a playa and has slept with, like, a MILLION girls and the heroine is so virtuous she wears white salwar kameezes everywhere she goes and gives the hero (whom she doesn't know from Adam) long and irritating bhashans on purity and Hindustani sabratha while juggling a menial and demeaning job as the hero's PA, fixing his appointments with various non-pure girls who wear far too much make up and not enough clothes; whilst also going home every night to middle-class parents who can't afford to send her younger brother to school so she has to pay his fees, cook 7-course meals and marry an accountant who turns out to be evil. Then the supposedly impure hero saves her from the supposedly nice but actually evil accountant, falls in lust with her, gets her pregnant (the aforementioned contraception problem), and is unable to marry her because his vamp of an ex-girlfriend comes back, schemes with his evil (step)mother and tricks him into marrying her. Thus beguns the heroine's revenge. 

All in the first week. 

@Anu - aw, that's a shame, but understandable. Kam se kam we have a motivation, otherwise who has the time?


Edited by psawyer - 24 May 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahLadyMcbethNymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 113733

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

btw wasn't this RK dude in that movie called "Udaan"? i think he was the guy's uncle, right?


Yep, he played Ronit Roy's younger brother...the chachu of the main guy in the movieLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahNymeria

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 113733

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

^ You are so right. Girls get pregnant first time around if they are unmarried, but they'll have a hell of a time getting pregnant if they are the adarsh bahu and their saas wants a boy; nobody's even heard of condoms, despite the fact that the hero is such a playa and has slept with, like, a MILLION girls and the heroine is so virtuous she wears white salwar kameezes everywhere she goes and gives the hero (whom she doesn't know from Adam) long and irritating bhashans on purity and Hindustani sabratha while juggling a menial and demeaning job as the hero's PA, fixing his appointments with various non-pure girls who wear far too much make up and not enough clothes; whilst also going home every night to middle-class parents who can't afford to send her younger brother to school so she has to pay his fees, cook 7-course meals and marry an accountant who turns out to be evil. Then the supposedly impure hero saves her from the supposedly nice but actually evil accountant, falls in lust with her, gets her pregnant (the aforementioned contraception problem), and is unable to marry her because his vamp of an ex-girlfriend comes back, schemes with his evil (step)mother and tricks him into marrying her. Thus beguns the heroine's revenge. 

All in the first week. 


Oh VasuROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Bang on yaar! You are on a roll today!ClapClapClapClap LOVING these postsLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahpsawyer

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Joined: 25 August 2009
Posts: 4479

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

@Mru - You are so right. Girls get pregnant first time around if they are unmarried, but they'll have a hell of a time getting pregnant if they are the adarsh bahu and their saas wants a boy; nobody's even heard of condoms, despite the fact that the hero is such a playa and has slept with, like, a MILLION girls and the heroine is so virtuous she wears white salwar kameezes everywhere she goes and gives the hero (whom she doesn't know from Adam) long and irritating bhashans on purity and Hindustani sabratha while juggling a menial and demeaning job as the hero's PA, fixing his appointments with various non-pure girls who wear far too much make up and not enough clothes; whilst also going home every night to middle-class parents who can't afford to send her younger brother to school so she has to pay his fees, cook 7-course meals and marry an accountant who turns out to be evil. Then the supposedly impure hero saves her from the supposedly nice but actually evil accountant, falls in lust with her, gets her pregnant (the aforementioned contraception problem), and is unable to marry her because his vamp of an ex-girlfriend comes back, schemes with his evil (step)mother and tricks him into marrying her. Thus beguns the heroine's revenge. 

All in the first week. 



LOL * asking with trepidation .. Was this an actual series???  hahaha


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-CeruleanSky

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Random Heartbreakers Timbuktoo#59!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1193   Views: 55309

AreYaar 1193 55309 13 September 2010 at 3:13pm by AreYaar
Random Ramblers Mafia Den#58!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1194   Views: 56757

AreYaar 1194 56757 24 August 2010 at 4:57am by Taify
Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#57!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1193   Views: 58166

AreYaar 1193 58166 02 August 2010 at 2:05pm by AreYaar
Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#56!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1195   Views: 60736

AreYaar 1195 60736 01 July 2010 at 2:25pm by Melissa
Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#55!!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1197   Views: 62325

AreYaar 1197 62325 04 June 2010 at 11:34am by viniva sharma

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index