Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by incandescence

Then. why did you, Lady M?

So the show's gone down the drain as soon as they fall in lurveee...typical!

I had to Mash ... call it the classic case of curiosity killed the cat ... I wanted to check out what the brouhaha was all about. But now that it HAS gone down the drain, I don't expect to watch it so faithfully anymore. 
Originally posted by nureat01

And Mash, I think you'll love this pic then...found it on Tumblr last night as I was waiting to download the epi...sacrificed my sleep for that download also...hopeless fangirl I am...haha

Oh oh oh...this is...this is the bit..this exact bit that I loveee so much...so so much. Look at the way he has circled his arms around her...awww! They could just have lain that way all night for all I care.πŸ˜†

Btw Mash/LadyM: I also loved the bit when Brennan first walks into Booth's room and he wakes up with a start and instantly picks up his gun and his ready to shoot...LOLL...slight moment of humor there before the serious convo begins.

There was such a COMFORT b/w them after ages...*sigh* Ahhh loved it!

Yeah ... did you also notice, or did I imagine it that she actually asks if she could "hug" him and he says "yea"?
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

I had to Mash ... call it the classic case of curiosity killed the cat ... I wanted to check out what the brouhaha was all about. But now that it HAS gone down the drain, I don't expect to watch it so faithfully anymore. 

How bholi bhali you are Lady M.πŸ˜› Don't you have enough IF experience to realize what the brouhaha would be all about? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Yeah ... did you also notice, or did I imagine it that she actually asks if she could "hug" him and he says "yea"?

No, she says, "could I just..." implying that she wants to lie down there and he says, "yeah"...very natural moment it was

Another bit I loved was earlier in the scene after she asks him why Vincent was saying that to HER...and Booth takes her hand and makes her sit down and says, 'no no, you've got it all wrong, Bones"...it's a simple bit but it was sooo Boothy after ages that I was all eee inside over that tooπŸ˜πŸ˜†
LOL Mash - you are right... I know ... perhaps I wanted to see how ludicrous it looked. :-)

Anyways - Ciao for now ... gtg to pick up my baby

Oh oh oh...this is...this is the bit..this exact bit that I loveee so much...so so much. Look at the way he has circled his arms around her...awww! They could just have lain that way all night for all I care.πŸ˜†

Honestly in my fav. imagination scenario, that's exactly what I'd pick...I think it's a beautiful thought that they simply spent the entire night in each other's arms just consoling each other...and just the way they were lying there...the way his arms encircled her protectively like you said...the way she has her hand on his chest...it's picture perfect...this still will stay in our mindsπŸ˜†

How bholi bhali you are Lady M.πŸ˜› Don't you have enough IF experience to realize what the brouhaha would be all about? πŸ˜†

LOL Mash, surprisingly even many of the fangirls didn't like this today...so you can imagine just HOW bad it was when even some FANGIRLS rejected itπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Bye LadyM! Have a wonderful weekend!

Honestly in my fav. imagination scenario, that's exactly what I'd pick...I think it's a beautiful thought that they simply spent the entire night in each other's arms just consoling each other...and just the way they were lying there...the way his arms encircled her protectively like you said...the way she has her hand on his chest...it's picture perfect...this still will stay in our mindsπŸ˜†

*sigh* Exactly! I don't really care if they have done the deed or not...either ways I'm happy because we got THIS moment. Just when I lose all hopes for Bones and BnB...these ppl come up with something or other to pull me in again.

HH ko bhi maanna parega sachi...πŸ˜†
Oh Oh another scene I loved was the one in the conference room after VNM's death...when everyone is in shock and trying to process it and Brennan is trying to be all logical about doing their work...and the random comment she makes about Booth having blood on his hands...literally...lol...funny in a darkly humorous way too...poor Booth...I think it did obviously weigh on his mind somewhere that he was the one to hand the phone to VNM and in a sense pass on that fate to him *sigh*...Booth would deffo put that emotional baggage on his soul knowing him

Was reading some reviews...Love these descriptions:

[quote]This plea weighed heavily on Brennan, a thought which she presented to Booth in the wee hours of the morning. As she shed tears for Vincent, thinking that Vincent was speaking directly to her, Booth's assurances that he was talking to God or the universe broke the barrier between what's logical and what isn't.

Brennan's vulnerability in stating that "if there is a God he would have let Vincent stay with us" broke the boundary between what could rationally be explained and what couldn't and her inability to reconcile the two. It was a very powerful moment, only enhanced by Brennan's plea to stay with Booth to cry into his chest, allowing him to attempt to comfort her.[/quote]