Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 84)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
LOLL@ chalu chapaati Zainu...haha...yeah I browse the MB forum for timepass sometimes so I've read vaguely about this IMV ki machinations...even without watching the show I can get a bit of a sense...LOL

@Vas: Aww I hope you get a breather eventually...life does sound crazy busy for you *sympathetic muh*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-psawyer

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing Woot Woot!DancingDancingDancingDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Anu. I hope so too - actually Mum is in India at the moment so it is just me and dad...so I've had to pick up the slack with cooking and what not. Men are men, after all ErmmLOL

But I'm not planning anything for this weekend except staying at home, relaxing and watching TV/movies. I've watched the finales of all my shows except Bones (tbh, after we guessed the "revelation", I've kinda been put off watching...) but am excited to watch BALH and do some sig-stuff again. Been months since I Photoshopped something...LOL

Hey Ramy - why are you dancing? LOL

Edited by psawyer - 24 May 2011 at 8:53am

-Faith-Nymeria

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

@Zainu - Hey!! Yay, we are online at the same time! Finally... hehe

YES! I was so disappointed with IMV yesterday! Throughout the episode, though I had my suspicions, I kept hoping that IMV wasn't the one responsible for it...I find it hard to believe that he would go to such extent as to cause his brother and daughter-in-law to spend two nights in jail, his samdhi to have a nervous breakdown and his own family to face such bad publicity. All...why? To satisfy his ego? Up till now I always thought that though he did have the standard tricks whilst dealing with Devki, he wasn't evil or ruthless to the point of ridicule for the sake of it; but after yesterday I don't know how he can redeem himself again... Oh ya I was sure it was him lol because of the TB article mentioning this... but ya gosh kya banda hai... Uss ki ego kay agey tou kuch bhi nahi... Bhai bahu... even baap ka naam bhi kharab kar diya... used his name on that paiti thing... Aur acting aisi kar raha tha...Khushi chupana mushkil ho raha tha uss ki But ya same here I don't know how he will redeem himself... Precap may when Devki was vowing to find the person behind this and all... IMV ki shakal dekhnay wali thi

Oh and though I kind of know the answer... are you also getting weird vibes from that Jimmy character whatever has been mentioned yet... And JB played it...ughhh you dreading it too??LOL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Hello Amy...care to elaborate on the woot woot? LOL

@Vas: Oh the Bones season finale was good yaar...I toh liked it...but your choice...watch it if you feel like later...lol

Oh yeah we're all looking forward to BALH and your creations on the show :-)

Aww it's just you and your Dad at home? LOL chalo atleast it's not a lot of cooking...humare ghar mein it's mad these days cuz everyone is out for most of the day at work and so tired by the time we come home...khaane ki planning is tough...just don't feel like doing anything in the evenings *sigh*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-Nymeriapsawyer

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOLL@ chalu chapaati Zainu...haha...yeah I browse the MB forum for timepass sometimes so I've read vaguely about this IMV ki machinations...even without watching the show I can get a bit of a sense...LOL Hawww you do? *trying to hide khushi* Oh ya I know I do random forum browsing for timepass too kabhi kabhi... But ya he is way more than Chalu ChapaatiLOL

@Vas: Aww I hope you get a breather eventually...life does sound crazy busy for you *sympathetic muh* I know sounds crazy... hope she gets a breather soon!!

psawyerAreYaar

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Oh ya I was sure it was him lol because of the TB article mentioning this... but ya gosh kya banda hai... Uss ki ego kay agey tou kuch bhi nahi... Bhai bahu... even baap ka naam bhi kharab kar diya... used his name on that paiti thing... Aur acting aisi kar raha tha...Khushi chupana mushkil ho raha tha uss ki But ya same here I don't know how he will redeem himself... Precap may when Devki was vowing to find the person behind this and all... IMV ki shakal dekhnay wali thi

Oh and though I kind of know the answer... are you also getting weird vibes from that Jimmy character whatever has been mentioned yet... And JB played it...ughhh you dreading it too??LOL

@bold - accha, see I had no clue about  the TB article so went into it blind LOL

Precap made me lol - IMV's face as she was saying all that  LOL bhai ko toh padegi...I was focused on Vaibhav's face; already he has gone against IMV by giving her the money secretly...and when he finds out that his dad is behind all this...bahut mazaa aayega!

Re: Jimmy - YES! dreading it like anything! Waise, every time they mentioned Jimmy, even before the TB article of JB being asked to play him, I always imagined that he would be played by someone like JB or someone of his ilk, or God forbid by YOU KNOW WHODead Am totally dreading this very staid, boring, mid-1990s track of Nirali the cool, calm and collected girl falling for the irreverant jockey, the usual eye-locks, tugs-of-war, daddy-don't-like nonsense. Anyway Nirali annoys me...Jimmy and Nirali sound like a complete bore. Wish they would focus on Sid and Rajvi more. Maybe I missed it, but what exactly came of Sid's "I will divorce you" decision?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Hello Amy...care to elaborate on the woot woot? LOL

@Vas: Oh the Bones season finale was good yaar...I toh liked it...but your choice...watch it if you feel like later...lol

Oh yeah we're all looking forward to BALH and your creations on the show :-)

Aww it's just you and your Dad at home? LOL chalo atleast it's not a lot of cooking...humare ghar mein it's mad these days cuz everyone is out for most of the day at work and so tired by the time we come home...khaane ki planning is tough...just don't feel like doing anything in the evenings *sigh*

Yeah, I'm sure its good - it's just once I get put off, it takes me a while to come back LOL I will def watch it...maybe this weekend. 

Yeah, its just cooking for two, which is fine. I get home late as well, though, so its always one of those things. Career-and-family women have it tough, for sure. At least I don't have a husband and kids scrambling for food and attentionConfusedLOL zyada se zyada, Dad and I can always order takeout LOL

-Faith-AreYaar

Go to top