Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 81)

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

LOL no she wasn't my 'fav' person...not even in the joking sense or actually also...I interacted with her a bit on and off but in the entire ugliness of the SG v/s MN drama, I saw a lot of petulant nonsense deliberately trying to create trouble also that I think wasn't very mature...maybe ppl change with time...who knows.  Oh nahi I know she was not fav but CC may someone used to call her that (I meant this other girl who I thought to be a SG fan prototype) ... I forgot who .. uff I hardly remember anythingLOL... Haan mjht forum had a LOTTT of drama.. I mean I just heard about it from the outskirts tou I know how the drama was way TOOO much but ya it was pretty ugly... ya wohi maybe with time people change ... *shrugs*...

She wasn't a very active SG fan anyways...there were others who floated around more. She used to post way back in some of my "Things I liked" posts in the very early days of the MJHT forum. Oh yaaa you had things i liked post in the mjht forum... *nostalgic muh*

The same way many Sanaya/SG fans find RP OTT fangirl-ism fanatical, I too find certain Sanaya fans on the extra *cough* ardent sideLOL...that's all I'm going to sayTongue...dono parties mein se koi doodh ka dhula nahin haiLOL yaar meray tou khayal say dono hi yaa kisi ka bhi OTT fangirl-ism fanatical hi hai... the other day when I was talking to that friend of mine wohi jo HC fan hai.. usually I dont even bother discussing or commenting about the Harshiya vs Harshiti or whatever things... But I was like yaar I find both of those extreme fanatics scary...  And even said chalo theek hai but he is no doodh peeta bacha... koi bhi doodh ka dhula nahi hota... ( high five on you saying the same (doodh ka dhula part)lol holds true for the fan bases and the stars equally) ...aiwee hum kyun apna dimaagh kharab karein un kay peechay...

And I was also ROFLing IF pay 'angels' thok kay hisaab say miltey hain... Itt chuko tay angel...ROFL

And true yeh tou IF ki speciality hai that rubbing in the other fan base's face.. and khamkha kay pangey... doodh ka tou waqai KOI dhula nahi

Khair AG ki bhi creepy hadd tak fanatic fans hain aur HC ko pedestal pay bethaney walo ki kammi nahi... I mean for one tou I never 'love' any of the characters(actors tou phir bhi duur ki baat hai) to this extent...kay mein itnay dil o jaan say un ko defend karo ya un kay pyaar may pagal ho jaon... I would rather channel this energy and passion somewhere else... Waisay bhi I m passion-less kabhi kabhi I feelLOL

Aur meri best friend sahiba ka kehna hai mera standard hi bara high hai duniya may koi mujhe pasand nahi aata  ... Aisa tou nahi hai na???LOLLOLLOL Itna dimaagh kharab tou nahi hai mera

Edited by -Faith- - 23 May 2011 at 9:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mru_bee

@Zainab...

hehe @Character Dheela... actually that song is quite okaish compared to other songs. LOL

LOL its not that bad but not my fav or something I want to get stuck in my headLOL
pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Ok I lied. 

Challo Dilli isn't really that great after all. Stern Smile The movie got kind of weird in the second half actually. Confused Fivr now I see what you meant by the iffy reviews. I think the writer just lost the plot/ got confused in the second half of the movie. 

You know how you have expectations from a movie after you watch the first 30-60 minutes? Well basically, I had expected something different from the movie in the first half that it didn't quite deliver in the second half. 

I thought the story was going to be more along the lines of how Lara and Vinay's characters both impact each other along their journey. And while Vinay kind of shows Lara how to take it easy in life; Lara also shows him a bit of her world and broadens his mind to different ideas and ways of thinking. Since Vinay's character is pretty narrow minded that way. So basically a situational, character based story for the most part. 

But it turned out to be something a little different. There were just too many annoying W*F bits and loopholes in the second half...like the random gundes and stuff. And the maha bore 'laila' song which we FFed. And by the end the movie kind of got really preachy all of a sudden too. The first half promised to be this lighthearted, feel good movie with these subtle messages. So the first half really built up my expectations. But I was kind of loosing interest and getting bored in the second half. :(

I really liked the initial concept/idea of the movie. But the story just went kind of haywire after a point. Vinay Pathak was really awesome though. He was basically the soul of the movie. Anyways, I guess it's an ok one time watch. I so wish the story had been executed well till the end though. So much potential kind of went wasted. *sigh* 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-AreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Ok I lied.  LOLLL Pallo you are soo CUTEEE *pulls cheeks*

Challo Dilli isn't really that great after all. Stern Smile The movie got kind of weird in the second half actually. Confused Fivr now I see what you meant by the iffy reviews. I think the writer just lost the plot/ got confused in the second half of the movie.  hehehe so not that great haanLOL

You know how you have expectations from a movie after you watch the first 30-60 minutes? Well basically, I had expected something different from the movie in the first half that it didn't quite deliver in the second half. Aaah ya I know what u mean

I thought the story was going to be more along the lines of how Lara and Vinay's characters both impact each other along their journey. And while Vinay kind of shows Lara how to take it easy in life; Lara also shows him a bit of her world and broadens his mind to different ideas and ways of thinking. Since Vinay's character is pretty narrow minded that way. So basically a situational, character based story for the most part. 

But it turned out to be something a little different. There were just too many annoying W*F bits and loopholes in the second half...like the random gundes and stuff. And the maha bore 'laila' song which we FFed. And by the end the movie kind of got really preachy all of a sudden too. The first half promised to be this lighthearted, feel good movie with these subtle messages. So the first half really built up my expectations. But I was kind of loosing interest and getting bored in the second half. :( Awww *hugs* first half built up the expectations and second half oh so cruelly shattered those very expectations .. hota hai...  y

I really liked the initial concept/idea of the movie. But the story just went kind of haywire after a point. Vinay Pathak was really awesome though. He was basically the soul of the movie. Anyways, I guess it's an ok one time watch. I so wish the story had been executed well till the end though. So much potential kind of went wasted. *sigh* eh tou hota hai but chalo atleast one time watch tou hai warna most of the movies these days are a pain to watch one time even

Edited by -Faith- - 24 May 2011 at 7:39am

pigbelly4myfeet

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
And FINALLLYYY I catch u OL..Big smileBig smile

Dhak ki tikki Dhak ki tikki Dhakkk *maaring slow mo thumkas*

Edited by -Faith- - 23 May 2011 at 10:23pm

pigbelly4myfeet

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Zainuuu!! HugHug 

I know finally! :D *joins in the dhak ki tikki dhak ki tikkis* *slow mo thumkes in sync* Cool

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Zainuuu!! HugHug  PallloooHugHug

I know finally! :D *joins in the dhak ki tikki dhak ki tikkis* *slow mo thumkes in sync* Cool

Hehehe the dhak ki tikki dhak ki tikki twins... We can start our own dhak ki tikki dance formCool and beat all those hip hop and locking popping aur pata nahi kaun kaun say dance formsLOL

How have you been???

pigbelly4myfeet

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
We so should. Cool Popping locking te hip hop ship hop toh don't even stand a chance against our slow mo style moves. Cool Created by apne Gogoji after all. Ok that reminds me of Fatty's sig...the 'Gogo ji...apka ghagra' one. ROFL

*cue slow mo dance party* *marroes slowest thumkes possible* *lehraoes ghagra* ROFL

*ahem* Yeah toh I'm fine shine. We had a long weekend here in Canada since it was Victoria Day today. Plus it was chilly/raining outside so we all just stayed inside and watched movies. Well just one movie...Chalo Dilli. And then we were watching these videos of my cousin's wedding. He got married just this past year in November. So a pretty relaxing day overall. And now I should head to bed soon, since I have to go to work tomorrow morning. 

But you tell...how're you doing? How's your family/brothers and all?

-Faith-

Go to top