Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 8)

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

OMG i need to watch something else that could replace that terrible **HUG** image in my head.

Btw they really shouldn't have shown close ups of Anant and Navya in the cab...they look weird..expecially seeing Navya's fagged out expressions this close.Stern Smile and Anant's flatline unibrow that's been shaved approximately  2.4cm in the center.Stern Smile
And ummm geee! Somya's dialogue delivery was so so so terrible today along with her typical single expressions. Shaheer seemed liked he was talking with a HEPA filter mask on his face.

But OH those expressionsWacko...those take the award for the WORST expressions of  couple hugging in "LUUURVE" ever!

@bold ROFL did you measure Amy???? hahahahaha ...Oh Lord.. I will defnitely try to catch the epic hug*e* this weekend.. hahahaha

-- Mru

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethNymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Ummm no Mru! I just GUESSTIMATED!Wink 
It doesn't look larger than say 2.5 cm anyhow!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_bee

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Anu - I haven't reached the hug part yet ... I was talking about the singularity of her expression - whether she's scared, shy, speechless, in awe, in love, in pain, etc ... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeNymeriaAreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Anu, she has the same darn "Confused" throughout the entire episode and that red teeka in the center is making her face look all the more weird.
Sometimes I feel that she might be doing it to match up the gap between brows on Anant.Stern Smile

Mru_beeAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Scoop: Why Bones did 'what it did'!
[The following story contains a major spoiler from this Thursday's episode of Fox's Bones.]

Here's a fun little factoid: Did you know that there are at least 17 TV characters dying during this May sweeps period? And on this week's Bones, one of those ill-fated folks met their end when – spoiler alert – former sniper Broadsky took out factoid-spouting squintern Vincent Nigel Murray (played by Ryan Cartwright) with a bullet intended for Booth.

As Booth desperately tried to put pressure on the bleeding wound and Brennan admitted that Vincent was her favorite, the lab rat begged "the universe" to let him stay. Alas, his time in the Bones universe came to an end.

The decision to kill off Vincent was in part a practical one influenced by the fact that Cartwright's Syfy pilot, Alphas, got picked up to series. "The truth is he got a job," series creator Hart Hanson explained at a Paley Center panel for the show, held earlier this week. "We knew [his exit] would happen before the end of this season, so the story has been in the works for a while. We knew that one of our squints, who are [played by] very, very talented actors, would get a job."

The Jeffersonian assistant's offing was also designed to give Bones viewers a punch in the gut. (Not to mention, it led Booth and Brennan into bed together, to do… something!) "He's a well-beloved character… probably the favorite squint of the audience," Hanson posited, "so we decided to kill him for the heartbreak."

Well, consider Mission: Heartbreak accomplished. Even the Fox series' cast found themselves wrecked by the loss. "Vincent is such a sweet character," said Emily Deschanel, who shared that filming the death scene was "emotional." "It's just so heartbreaking. You love the character. You love the actor. I think he's so talented."

SOURCE: http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/bones-spoiler-broadsky-kills-beloved-character/

See VNM was always a potential to get killed since the actor got the lead role in another show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethincandescenceNymeria

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
They are so mean Anu - they knew that killing Daisy would be easier on our "hearts". So they chose to kill VNM instead .. *sigh* 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

They are so mean Anu - they knew that killing Daisy would be easier on our "hearts". So they chose to kill VNM instead .. *sigh* 

It's harsh, yes...but I can understand why they did it...while I too preferred that Daisy had been killed, they couldn't have shown much emotional fallout from that which they wanted to for the characters...especially Brennan...who would have cared if Daisy died? There's not a single likeable trait about her...from a storyline point of view thinking objectively, I can understand why they went with VNM...that is the reason why this was such an emotionally rich epi...cuz he was just that darn adorable.

LadyMcbethincandescence

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Still (trying) to watch Navya - Gosh darn it ... it is so painful to even watch this crap. I cannot watch it without cringing now. When does Navya, who took 234234387538475 minutes to walk up to her dad and returned without asking for permission for picnic become so brave so as to mechanically "confess" her feelings for Anant?? *groans* I still haven't gotten to the hug part ...

Edit: Wokie finally watched it ... ConfusedOuchShockedSleepy ...no comments *makes knitted brow expression*

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 May 2011 at 1:17pm

NymeriaAreYaar

Go to top