Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 79)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Abhi Mash ke paas humse baat karne ki fursat nahin hai cuz we don't read her fav. Urdu literature...theek hai toh jaao phir...

Oh Anu...It's not my fav Urdu Literature. I'm just so disappointed and sad at the state of our 'youngsters'.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I know what you mean it is quite sad to see the love for Urdu literature and the language generally dying out especially in people of our generation... (for that matter love for books alsoOuch)

I find it so irritating and get so put off when people sort of take pride hmmm like... Oh we do not know how to read Urdu or speak wrong Urdu to prove how modernized they are... Infact for the same reason I don't even speak English unnecessarily (putting up an accent tou khair duur ki baat that is another pet peeve of mine)... I never feel the need to prove it to someone how great my angrezi is and how cool not knowing proper Urdu is...

And I do not mean to imply kay meri angrezi bahut achi hai ya meri Urdu bahut achi hai... Wish I could improve both... But I have no shame if I mispronounce or misspell a word in English... Because its an acquired skill something I can learn or need to keep learning. On the other hand I would definitely be ashamed if I make a mistake in Urdu... a basic and fundamental mistake esp...

And I don't blame those children who were born and bred abroad... and had no easy access to learn the language but I have great respect for parents who inspite of living abroad make their children learn the language and not just learn it ... also make them learn to love it.

Aaah sorry I just get emotional and get a bit carried away

Edited by -Faith- - 23 May 2011 at 2:42pm

incandescence

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Abhi Mash ke paas humse baat karne ki fursat nahin hai cuz we don't read her fav. Urdu literature...theek hai toh jaao phir... Awww hehe I love this roothna manana and taaney marna routine u two have.... Why are you here?... theek hai tou jao phir...
Cuteness!!

@Zainu: LMAO@ neech paapi gundi typeROFL This reminds me one of my fav. Manish one-liners from DKS...when he called Amrita a GUNDI AURATROFL...BEST nickname that he gave to anyone on those sets...Manish is awesome, man! ya did u see that whole segment that they did with his one-liners and everyone commenting about him... He is AWESOME... and GUNDI aurat is perfect for AmritaROFL

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Yeh lo Zainu...one more on MishtiLOL

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
LOL AP ... It is made by the same girl who made the other one I think... When I saw that sig someone had requested to make one with this photoshoot wali pic of AG's.. And ummm interesting pic of MRLOL

Waisay tou I did not see any sig but someone was saying something about AG with Shaheer o_O

Some of the imaginary jodi couple sigs are so o_O... Aik tou koi pakka/pakki HC-Jennifer jodi fan hai seen a lot of different sigs used by someone...  oye haan leh I never noticed un dono ka jodi naam kya rakha hai ROFLand then I think even imaginary VMs bhi hotay hain...

Kamaal hai bhaiyaLOL Creativity eh!LOL

Edited by -Faith- - 23 May 2011 at 8:19pm

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
LOLLL@ ermmm pic of MR...I know what you mean...haha

Woahhh AG with Shaheer?? lol...ummm he's gonna look younger than her...especially with those ZULFEIN of his :P haha

Yeah I see a ton of imaginary pairings ppl are floating around...I saw this Harshini sig too...HC + Ragini...LOL

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

LOLLL@ ermmm pic of MR...I know what you mean...haha LOL  LOL I knew you would...

Woahhh AG with Shaheer?? lol...ummm he's gonna look younger than her...especially with those ZULFEIN of his :P haha I know I was thinking the same he would look younger and odd with her and his oh so famous zulfein

Yeah I see a ton of imaginary pairings ppl are floating around...I saw this Harshini sig too...HC + Ragini...LOL Oho Harshini ROFL Itni saari hottielicious pairings...

Leh yehi baat ho rahi thi and I randomly stalked this person whose posts I just clicked like for in the MB forum... A Sanaya fan... aiwee stalked to see her mjht wali posts.. because her MB posts make a lot of sense...  Khair stalking process may stumbled upon a Mohit kritika VMLOL post abhi dekha nahi hai ... But wow that is one pair I never thought I would see togetherLOL... And she had also posted in a KSG FC... saying he is the best thing about DMG count me in.. but then I saw the date was back in 08... So I am assuming she is not his fan anymore.. I got so freaked out for a bit... but then I was like meri bhi harshiti posts parh kar loag freak out ho saktey hainLOL

Edited by -Faith- - 23 May 2011 at 8:45pm

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
I liked today's AN scenes...but I feel weird for being the only person in here liking them...*ashamed muh* lol

@Zainu: Oh yeah I think I know which Sanaya/SG fan you mean...lol...abhi mujhe yaad hain kaafi characters MJHT forum ke...haha yeah if we ever went back and saw our old posts, toh sharam toh humein bhi aayegi...meri bhi history mein hain kahin kuch posts actually LIKING Armaan/AR *chokes at the very thought*...Yes it is sadly true...lol...all part of my dark dark past at IF :P :P

incandescence

Go to top