Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 76)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eventide

Knock, Knock. Hello, Ladies!! Big smile

Been a long time. Hope you guys remember me.

Hey Eventide! I'm Fivr - I've never run into you in this CC but it's nice to see you here! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eventide-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
LadyM, I can't see the vid you've posted but I did happen to see a random IS scene two days ago where Suhana was trying to "flirt" with him in her typical bossy style and he was back to his ghonchu campugiri jumping each time she touched him and all...makeup toh is bande ka waise bhi bahut time se ajeeb hi haiConfusedLOL

Originally posted by nureat01

Hello Hello Sandy...Long time...aaj bade dino baad yahaan darshan diye :P LOL...otherwise only catch you on in random other forums from time to time...haha

My bad Tongue Had no idea that NSOMF was now Random Ramblers Timbuktoo. How've you been?

@random forums: More often than not, shows that did interest me had completely dead forums. Good to see a fairly active BALH one.

BTW, what's with the Timbuktoo.

LOLLL timbuktoo? Nothing's up with that...woh toh humne aeveiiin add kar diya ek din jab mood banaTongue

Yes I did happen to see you floating around in the R.com forum one time...the MB forum as well and DM from time to time...indeed nice to see the BALH forum being fairly active :-)

I've been good...how about you? How's life?

Eventide-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Nahiii!! Vaada nahi toora maine!

*starts maro-ing painful-to-look-at type k thumkey*

Look! Maine thori bauhat practice bhi ki hai! App hi ghayab rehti hain Zainab jee!! Warna toh main kab ki performance dey chuki hoti!! *defensive muh*

*silently prays this works in manao-ing Zainab jee* ROFL

-------------------------------------

*Vaaring do do rupaay kay sikkay*
Wah wah kya thumkay hain Fivray,..

It totally worked in manao-ing me... NOT...

I said tarakta bharakta???? you call these two chindi thumkeys taraktey bharktey *khafa*

Jao mein tum say baat nahi karti *nakhra dikhao-ing muh*

@Pallo: WORDDD about everything you said about DKS finale..
Awww LOVEEE those Vrushali avis... and since you gave ijizat I choried it *grins*

And awww you do those girly olden days type of moves. AWWW *pulls cheeks*

And you recommend Chalo Dilli... Even I wanted to see it... Vinay is a good actor

Desi twilight show and the pics and article... I have NO words... and I mean it NOOO words *shakes head*

LOLLL Poll for best GODI...ROFL EPIC!

Hey Mru *waves*... Case with Dutta bhao... haww *shakes head* I actually saw this LTL promo it was Dead Diggu bachaoing Nakku and her golden haired doll.. and then something about nayi prem kahani or something.. My brother randomly commented... woh kahan gaya iss ka pehlay wala khasam?LOL 

Mayuresh is dating Vandana Broken Heart I know it broke my Mayuresh- Vrushali shipper dil too... But seriously Vandana and Mayuresh But ya I remember when I read Shakti is possibly dating Punit...  I was :O and Broken Heart but ya more like o_O I hope that was just a random rumour though

@LadyM: Hope you have a good family get together and the SGP promo did not watch yet... But didn't he always put up make up ... lots of gloss espLOL

@Melu: Oh yaaa Ru was missing u... khair uss din kay baad even I did not catch her ol.. oh ya I saw on FB nandoo is all into Bones now... Nice!  Leh she actually watched the season 6 finale ... lol I know it must be hard to resist and go in order... trivy tou khair band bajati rehti hai kisi na kisi ki... I know I miss you too.. Hope to catch u OL soon *hugs*

@Sandy: SANDYYY ... aao jee aao... Jee aya nuuu *squishy hugs*
Oh haan you said tou I realized Timbuktoo is back..  it adds to the randomness ... iss ki story bhi mazey ki haiLOL

Good that you decided to drop by  :D

Edited by -Faith- - 23 May 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Eventide-Fivr-pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

Eventide Senior Member
Eventide
Eventide

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

LOLLL timbuktoo? Nothing's up with that...woh toh humne aeveiiin add kar diya ek din jab mood banaTongue

Yes I did happen to see you floating around in the R.com forum one time...the MB forum as well and DM from time to time...indeed nice to see the BALH forum being fairly active :-)

I've been good...how about you? How's life?

I was just flitting around. Zainu pointed me to this CC. DM toh is completely dead these days, not even worth lurking.

I've been good. Busy with work and family. Hardly get time for anything else. And desi shows ke to kya kehne. Just when you think they couldn't get worse, BAM. Ser ka sava ser paida ho jaata hai.

Hey Fivr, I'm Sandy. Nice to meet you.

@Zainu: Thank you jee. BTW, how does one reply to jee aaya nu in punjabi.

Sorry, got to call it a day. Or I would be nodding off at work tomorrow. Was great meeting you guys again. Would drop by soon. Hug

Edited by Eventide - 23 May 2011 at 1:38pm

-Fivr-AreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

*Vaaring do do rupaay kay sikkay*
Wah wah kya thumkay hain Fivray,..

It totally worked in manao-ing me... NOT...

I said tarakta bharakta???? you call these two chindi thumkeys taraktey bharktey *khafa*

Jao mein tum say baat nahi karti *nakhra dikhao-ing muh*

LMAO @ chindi thumkeys!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Arey! Woh ye toh trailer tha jee, picture abhi baki hai boss! Cool Woh toh maine sirf ye dikhane k liye kiye they k look I have been practicing!! Abhi mein dikhati hoon na full program!! Woh bass.. Can you remind me what song you'd suggested..? *pretends to not notice Zainab jee's glares* ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

Aur mere thumkon ko chindi na bolain jee.. Bari mehnat karni parti hai..Blushing *sharmoes muh chupa ke*

Edited by -Fivr- - 23 May 2011 at 1:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Heyyy  Zainu Wainu *hugs* LMAO@ chindi thumke and do do rupaye ke sikke vaaroing...haha

@Sandy: Yeah I figured you must be busy with life...like I was telling Zainu...sab humari tarhaan velle nahin baithe rehte ;P haha

Eventide-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

I was just flitting around. Zainu pointed me to this CC. DM toh is completely dead these days, not even worth lurking.

I've been good. Busy with work and family. Hardly get time for anything else. And desi shows ke to kya kehne. Just when you think they couldn't get worse, BAM. Ser ka sava ser paida ho jaata hai.
I know Sava ser pay sava per lol just when you think it can not get worseLOL... And AP Sandy tou now has her own design studio.. MashAllah...  iss liye busy rahi and ya plus she did not know of our CC ki plastic surgery(as trivy would call it).. new naam and all

Hey Fivr, I'm Sandy. Nice to meet you.

@Zainu: Thank you jee. BTW, how does one reply to jee aaya nu in punjabi.  Aaah punjabi may kya reply ho ga lol shayad shukriya hi ho ga LOL mein tou badi punjabi jhaad rahi thi with jee aya nu.. aur reply hi nahi soojh raha hai lol

Sorry, got to call it a day. Or I would be nodding off at work tomorrow. Was great meeting you guys again. Would drop by soon. Hug  Awww *waves* take care and drop by whenever you can!!

Eventide

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Heyyy  Zainu Wainu *hugs* Heyyy Anu Bannu Hug LMAO@ chindi thumke and do do rupaye ke sikke vaaroing...haha I know yaar itnayyy din tarpa tarpa kar ... itna intezaar kiya kya kya socha tha.. kaisey kaisey thumko ka khwaab dekha tha.. Aur mila kya. aisey tarkha diya iss nay... Abhi woh tou I am dayaloo iss liye do do rupaye kay sikke bhi vaar diye.. warna *shakes head*

@Sandy: Yeah I figured you must be busy with life...like I was telling Zainu...sab humari tarhaan velle nahin baithe rehte ;P haha AP yaar tum tou velli ho bhi nahi... velle tou hum hain Cool

AreYaar

Go to top