Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 74)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Yeah ... that's what I had expected too ... how long is this dream going to last and when will Anant and/or Navya come to their senses. Not saying that falling in love is wrong. But what they are doing now, without any heed for the consequences seems a bit short-sighted, tis all ... 

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Ofcourse falling in love is not wrong but real life comes calling...right now they are caught up in the impulse of youth...young love...what's that line from that song? "sabr se ishq mehroom hai" or something like that...totally fits them at this point...lol...but yeah sooner or later you have to deal with the reality on ground which is what Anant will first realize it seems...if he's going to be an ass about it and suddenly start full on ignoring Navya, that's going to be really lame too...especially if today's epi is anything to go by with all his overtures and whatnot...oh well...let's see.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbeth-Faith-

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Exactly Anu! That is what I fear as well. If he deliberately starts ignoring her and acting like Mayank (especially after the explicit overtures), then it will not only look feeble on Anant's part, but also make him a wimp. Anyhoo - koi extreme reactions de kar fayda nahin hain ... serial makers can never show the subtle transitions well. They HAVE to show some OTT to make a masala out of it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
LadyM, Mayank toh anyways became an instant dumbass the moment he "fell in lowe"...yeh Anant ka funda samajh mein nahin aata...to take things this far without giving her ANY form of acknowledgment of his own feelings...everything is still about she likes him, she took so many risks for him etc. etc...and mujhe toh pehle se hi iske signs dikh hi rahe the that around his family he's a bheegi billi...kuch nahin bol paata...this is so unfair to Navya...ab he's forgotten that he said she's not like other girls?  Yeh toh woh baat ho gayi ki khaaya peeya, aish keeya aur phir tata bye bye...how convenientErmm...Typical teenage guy behavior, haan?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbeth

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@Zainu di *squishy hugs*...Rakshoo di was in India?! Awww...I can totally understand why she could not come online. I miss her. I miss you too. We hardly get to talk. I have started coming OL more often now. Nans is mostly there. We discuss Bones. She is watching the earlier seasons now so she is allDay Dreaming. I keep her giving warning thoughLOL...have asked her to watch season 6 jaldi se, so that she doesn't die a bit each day like we did by watching the Hannah-Booth sh*t. You know what that impatient girl did? :L She watched the season 6 finale sceneStern Smile. And when I was sunaaoing her for her impatience, she said its my fault because I showed her the bed scene promoLOL. And trivs is full on bandbajaoing deviant people...I'm at least in touch with those two. But aapse toh baat hi nahin ho pati.

@Anu... *hugs* sorry for not coming OL during the weekends. I was busy with family stuffs, not that I helped in any way...was just ensuring my presence in the gathering and all...lol. I watched last week's Bhagonwali episode. Dude, loved the scene were R mimics G. Both were at such ease. There was a very natural camaraderie between the two. They were so adorable in the scene.

Did you read today's update? I'm so disliking the Jabbu-Mahadevi drama. What a waste of time. It looks like finally the mobile shop track is moving forward. No more back and forth.

EDIT: Hey LadyM *hugs*

Edited by Melissa - 23 May 2011 at 12:23pm

-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Hey Mels *hugs* Yep did read today's BW update and seems like a good epi with nice GR interaction...lol Jabbu-Mahadevi scenes toh I'm just going to forward when I watchDeadLOL

Yeah the R mimicking G scene from Friday was awesome...sweet camaraderie b/w them...enjoyed that scene...good epi overall too.

Melissa-Faith-

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Absolutely! Using MASSIVE generalization here - All guys ultimately want the same thing Dead  Kabhi kabhi bahut gussa aata hai in ladko par Angry Look at Navya - She admitted her feelings, she admitted her apprehension at the growing intimacy - and look what she got - An angry Anant who sent her on a guilt trip. Then a girl like Navya, takes this HUGE risk of entering the boys room, and ALL he was concerned about was whether she KISSED him or not? Confused And now he wanted to kiss her back. No harm done - IF he doesn't back out from what he's started. Nahin toh, Navya deserves to have her heart broken! How typically masculine and teenager-ish of Anant. No wonder the legally age for guys to marry is 21. Koi maturity hi nahin hoti us se pehley...

-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Absolutely! Using MASSIVE generalization here - All guys ultimately want the same thing Dead  Kabhi kabhi bahut gussa aata hai in ladko par Angry Look at Navya - She admitted her feelings, she admitted her apprehension at the growing intimacy - and look what she got - An angry Anant who sent her on a guilt trip. Then a girl like Navya, takes this HUGE risk of entering the boys room, and ALL he was concerned about was whether she KISSED him or not? Confused And now he wanted to kiss her back. No harm done - IF he doesn't back out from what he's started. Nahin toh, Navya deserves to have her heart broken! How typically masculine and teenager-ish of Anant. No wonder the legally age for guys to marry is 21. Koi maturity hi nahin hoti us se pehley...

LOL yes, all guys only want ONE thing...age is no question thereLOL...isse pehle lagta hai Anant ke hormones lockdown mein the...apparently Navya had the magical key to unleash all those in full forceWackoLOL...I don't mind anything honestly except for the fact that he hasn't given her even ONE direct acknowledgment of his own feelings...I refuse to believe that he's so "blindly" impulsive that he can't comprehend WHAT he's doing with her without telling her upfront about his feelings...if they'd only left it at light, meaningful flirting, then I could have digested him not saying anything directly but now he's moved on to more 'passionate' stuff so to speak...to NOW go ahead without telling her anything...and then backing off totally ghar jaake...I pity Navya's naivete...and ironic isn't it that of all guys ANANT ended up "taking advantage" of that in a manner of speaking?...If he doesn't give her honesty, then toh you can only call it taking advantage naa?

Even 21 is too early...they should raise the age limit to 30...tab jaake THODI bahut maturity aani shuru hoti hai guys meinLOL

LadyMcbeth-Faith-

Go to top