Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 71)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Zainu, in case you manage to come OL again...here's the Shreya ghosal version...put it together with some random clips:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Yes I managed to come OL again...LOL
Awww LOVEDDD it... Particularly loved the 'random' clips...

It was tooo short though waiting for a longer version... Love it nonethelessDay Dreaming

Thanks for putting it together AP.. you are THE bestStar

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Hey you guys. Hug

So I watched half of Challo Dilli with my parents today. Half because my parents both fell asleep midway. LOL That's because it was late in the night though, not because the movie was sleep inducing. Quite the contrary in fact. The movie is pretty awesome actually! Hilarious and so entertaining! Has these subtle messages woven in too. Lara and Vinay have an awesome chemistry and their relationship is adorable! LOL I can't wait to watch the rest tomorrow. I loved it so far! Yay, a good bollywood movie after a while! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-Nymeria-Faith-AreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Fivray.
Hug... HMPHHH!!! *khafa*... rehn do tum... *hurted muh* vaada todnay wali aurat

Nahiii!! Vaada nahi toora maine!

*starts maro-ing painful-to-look-at type k thumkey*

Look! Maine thori bauhat practice bhi ki hai! App hi ghayab rehti hain Zainab jee!! Warna toh main kab ki performance dey chuki hoti!! *defensive muh*

*silently prays this works in manao-ing Zainab jee* ROFL

-------------------------------------

P.S. Hey Pallavi! How are you jee!? I'm just getting ready to head off to bed.. *sigh* Weekend over! Blah! Dead But at least I got a whole bunch of work done with weekend toh I do feel productive over all..

You recommend Chalo Dilli? I like Vinay as an actor, but the review I read was a bit iffy toh I didn't get around to watching it. But maybe I'll try to find the time to watch it beech mein in the week then!! I do feel like watching a decent wali comedy.. Something NON-Golmaal-trash type ki movie! *rolls eyes*

*yawn*

Chalo jee.. I'll head off to bed, but it was great running into you - even if it was for a couple of minutes! EmbarrassedHug

Edited by -Fivr- - 23 May 2011 at 9:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet-Faith-AreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Oye Fivray...this is Pallavi, not Shreya. Def. bedtime for you. TongueLOL And yeah I'd def. recommend Chalo Dilli. I really enjoyed it...so far atleast. Still have to watch the latter half of it. But yeah, it's just a simple si movie...nothing OTT or wannabe-ish about it. It's funny yet also a little heartwarming. Smile

Zainu: I missed you too yaar! HugAnd oye...don't apologize. You can chori anything anytime, bindass. CoolLOL

Zainu/Anu: Word to what you guys said about the DKS finale. What a boring episode. It was a chore getting through it minus a couple of performances. 

And THANK YOU about Dharmesh. I didn't like that performance at all! Thumbs Down SO cringe inducing and just plain LAME! That 'gore gore gaal' or whatever step of his...if I can even call it a 'step' that is...lamest thing I've seen in a while! What a dumb move! Dharmesh didn't do ANYTHING we haven't seen him do gazillions of times before! The song choice was so not apt..the dance totally did not suit the song. The whole performance was just bad...vulgar in bits and just so weird. The hype around this guy is just SO irritating! And the useless judges too...would it be a CRIME to criticize this guy once in a while? 

Seriously, I miss Terrence so much too! That guy just has way more class and dance knowledge than any of these judges. And all those catchphrases these guys have are really starting to annoy me too. Sleepy Seriously, FIVE freakin' judges and not one comment worth listening to after the performances! 

Oh and yeah Punit's performance was just plain boring. This guy is just so meh, in general. Sleepy

Mayuresh-Bhavna were one of the few saving graces of the episode. At first I didn't like this performance that much...too many acrobatics and not enough moments. But I watched it again, and I realized that these guys were using the whole 'pal'/time aspect of the song. The whole making clock/time poses with their bodies...that was pretty genius I thought. And Mayuresh was just so graceful as always. And Bhavna toh has been very impressive in this whole show. 

I quite liked the Josh group dance too. It was refreshing to watch. I appreciate the fact that these guys always do something new. Unlike the other team where they always do the same freestyle hip hop stuff. 

Oh and Jai's performance started out SO wonderfully. It felt like this was going to be Jai's moment. But damn...if only that trampoline stuff wasn't included. I wish he had just done some normal floorwork instead. But still, a much better solo than a lot of the other contestants. 

Oh and yeah Siddesh and Prince were just not into their performances for some reason. Although I did like the whole choreography of their takkar parts. If they were more into it, it would've been an awesome performance. Especially considering the history of their relationship and all. LOL I thought the whole Mahabharata theme song and then the peace keeping nautanki after was really creative. Even the song choice of 'main khiladi tu anadi'and the choregraphy there was pretty awesome. 

And yeah Vrushali's performance was fun to watch. Honestly, Vrushali was the only one dancing for the LOVE of it, you know what I mean? And I just love how she's the only one who STILL does these old school bollywood moves!! I swear, no one uses these steps anymore. It's all the new age contemporary/hip hop type stuff these days...even on girly bollywood songs. I remember back in high school I used to do these solo performances when we had these cultural events in our community. And I used to dance on all the Madhuri/Sri Devi songs. LOL And I remember doing all these old school type moves. This is my natural state of dancing even now too...doing these girly olden days type of moves. LOL So I just love how Vrushali still has that style of dancing. It's honestly SO rare to see these days. 

I did think Vrushali messed up on those subtle se movements in between though...the ones on those small beats in between. Alisha is much cleaner and crisper with these kinds of moves. But Vrushali has the grace, and the awesome expressions! LOL Oh and yeah, she totally has much more variety in her expressions than Kruti. I think Vrushali is more versatile as an overall dancer too actually. She can pull off all those latin/ballroom styles with so much confidence. 

Anyways, I couldn't resist making avis as always...I'm getting addicted to making avis now. Wanna see them? 

I like the first and the last one the most. The first one is so controlled and graceful. And the last one is just so khul ke dancing types. LOL And this is the old school dance move in particular I was talking about:

LOL

Ok I'm done babbling now. Embarrassed

-Fivr--Faith-AreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
And Anu, those BALH sigs are awesome! Love the expressions you captured. Chorrying them. Approve

-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
LOL Pallo...I KNEW you'd make avis on Vrushali's performance...haha...sirf avis show off karne ke liye you landed up at the CC :P

LOL J/K...lovely avis yaar! Looks like Vrushali is your only motivation to make avis...you don't make avis on anything else...lol

I really enjoyed her act too even though it wasn't clear in some steps like you said...Alisha is a sharper dancer but Vrushali's grace and fantastic expressions make her fun to watch...plus like you said, she was the only relaxed contestant there I'd say who was just dancing for the love of it...her and Mayuresh share that positivity trait :-)

Oh wow I didn't notice the clock poses that Mayuresh-Bhavna were making...will have to watch again to catch that.

@Zainu: Thanks yaar *hugs* Yeah I know it's too short but I just wanted to just have that portion of the song for now...lol...hope the clear full version is out soon.

pigbelly4myfeet-Faith-

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
@pallo--- Challo Dilli was a good movie. I watched it with my parents too. I liked the relationship between Lara and the Manu guy. hehehehehe. and ummm if it were one of them "Golmaal" type slapstick comedies, i would have never sat through that more than 2 minutes.LOL

LMAO!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Leap--check
Memory loss- check
Drastic character changes--check
Pining LOWERS---check

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Now ain't that the trademark of every single Kekta show?!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

TellyBuzz was the first to report about the one year leap taking place in Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.

Tonight's episode will deal with the pre-leap as well as post-leap story wherein Pia (Sukirti Kandpal) has lost her memory.

We now give you information on Pia's new look post the leap.

Our source states, "Pia who was earlier seen as the simple girl next door will now don a glam look. She will have the modern getup in her ward robe, while T (Madhura Naik) who was seen as the bimbo babe will have a more matured plain look. T will acquire the powers of vampire catching from her father. Her love track with Kabir (Vishal Gandhi) will kick start soon.

We called Sukriti who confirmed the news of her new look, "The character will be similar but only the look will be changed. Pia who has lost her memory has gone abroad for further studies and now she will come back in a glam look.  Pia initially was very plain,  but now the look will be changed."

Catch the new look story from today..

pigbelly4myfeet-Faith-AreYaar

Go to top