Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 64)

sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
@ Anu - Saw the update and posted a comment ... you did an outstanding job as always! :D

LOL, thanks for the sympathies. I needed them. :P

Sonam was so blank in the movie. She looked like Akshay and Bobby's daughter/niece, both of whom were supposed to be her love interests. Plus her make up and hair were awful during some of the scenes, especially in that Full Volume song. I wonder what the make up department was thinking! She looked so much prettier in IHLS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah1024

@ Fivr - LOL at you sounding like an old lady. If it helps, I'm in the same boat as you. :P

I'm doing well. Life and work are keeping me pretty busy. I've got no shows to watch at the moment. I'm waiting for BALH to start!

Which English shows are you following?

I think most of us here are waiting for BALH to start.. Kuch ho dekhne ko isi bahane.. LOL

I watch a whole bunch of English shows yaar - the list is too long seriously!! LOL Mostly crime dramas.. I always have as how airing at any given time of the year.. The Fall/Spring line up just ended but the summer seasons are starting toh I'm still covered.. LOL

I saw, for the first time, an episode of PKYEK today. It was just a really pathetic version of The Vampire Diaries. The special effects and vampires' fangs were so retarded! ROFLROFLROFL To think Ekta and her team specifically claimed that this show was NOT based on any vampire/human love stuff. There's this one character from the original TVD (whom I used to have a mega crush on) and he is being played by such a LOUSY and personality-less champu in the desi version that it's an insult to the character! Tauba tauba.

LOL!!! WHYYY Sarah?! Why would you torture your retinas so?! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Heylo Heylo!!

Sorry guys too drained out for proper lapetofying... Even have a few of the previous pages to catch up.. Will do so... soon hopefully..

I am already veryyy late *hides muh*... SPPP congratulations!!!  HugHug*paa-ing bhangra*...  Arre wah law school... Liar ummm I mean Lawyer shawyer *nudge nudge *
Ab jaisey Nimrah ya baqi to be doctors say foran I say promise me muft ilaajLOL can not even say that to you... LOL hopefully would not be needing the services of a lawyer...

On a more serious note...I am sure you will excel in whatever you choose to do in life... because my SP is JUST thattt awesome!! ... So proud of you Hug My prayers and best wishes always with you...

AP LOVEEE your new stuff... you perfectionist you!!!... Love the Bones stufff too... And awww  a BnB baby? hehehe I can imagine Mash being all sappy... even I can not stop awwwing at that thought...

And that avi from bhagowali show... I don't know the names of the characters but its cuteee and I m glad you got Melu to discuss it with

And I miss you AP Hug
HugHug

Aaah melu came I could not talk to her... MELUUU u know Ru finally came online... India gayi huwi thi... She said Melu ko kehna I remembered her bday and sorry I could not wish on time...

Sarah... and again we never catch each other ol.. But I m glad u r also watching BALH so we will have something to discuss

Fivray.
Hug... HMPHHH!!! *khafa*... rehn do tum... *hurted muh* vaada todnay wali aurat

Mash
Hug... Did you get your room back??? It seems like I have not spoken to u in ages... I don't know about you... But I do miss you :(

Amy
Hug ... Kem cho???? hehe your wahiyat sig was awesome!

Mruuu... Howdy???? you know everytime I eat galaxy now I keep thinking of you guys esp youLOL

LadyM...
HugHeylo jee... Hows my fav Lady of the CC doing??

Nimrah...
Hug *sigh* I have not even talked to u in ages... Exams done ya still to go... anyway BEST of luckkk and talk to u soon! And awww your sister and neices/nephews coming... lucky... Even I m waiting for my nephews... counting days literallly lol they will come around mid June.. still a lot of time :(

VASUUU... hehe my SOLE MB watching friendHug Hope to catch u soon like i said to Sarah... I guess once BALH we will ALL have something common to discuss *excited muh*

Palllooo Jhallloo
Hug... Miss you yaar... and I LOVEDDD those BBB icons... such AWESOME moments you chose... aur leh *sharminda muh* I should be the one saying thanks and i m so bad .. shamelessly choried them off your gallery comment tak nahi kiya :((( *kaan pakading*... AP's creations shameless chori kar kar kay pakki adaat ho gayi hai even Fati's stuff :O I never comment just click like araam say and chori... Hayeee Rabba I just realized what a shameless chorni morni I amLOL

And I saw Kismat to catch Kavi's role... it is so ODD to see him in such a not so Rohan like role and his clean shaved look needs getting used to baqi ya just watching MB and waiting for BALH (and mostly coz AP and I will have a common show *woohoo*) .. And ya Navya as usual I just catch tid bits while changing channels most random ones usually...  like Anant's bhai and bhabi scene... Navya's daadi sunao-ing her sis... that random teacher looking at the girls to find who the girl was who came in to the boy's room or something... Unfortunately did not catch the HUGE or the pecks LOL

Edited by -Faith- - 22 May 2011 at 4:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CeruleanSkyNymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
HelloHug

Zainu, you still here or left?

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Still here Hugwas hoping you would come! :-)

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
LOL yeah still here...nahin toh usually none of us catch each other online.

How is your MB going? I'm sorry I haven't managed to catch up :((...was also intending to start woh BBC wala P&P lekin abhi woh bhi start nahin kiya *sigh*

Was in the mood to make BALH stuff since a few days...kal raat ko jaake thoda dimaag chala so managed to make some...lol

Pata nahin how the show will turn out...but let's see...half of the LTL forum has landed up there too...lol...it amuses me cuz it seems a lot of LTL fans were either KS or Ram fans at some point...haha

And I wonder where Mels is cuz Friday's Bhagonwaali epi was hilariousss...haha...and I wanna know her opinion on it.

Mera LTL dekhne ko mann hi nahin karta...not to watch it, or make anything on it *sigh*...I feel sad looking at sigs/avis too :((

Bones was awesome but abhi that's also done for the season *sigh*...

-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
And did you watch the DKS finale, Zainu??

It was a pretty boring finale overall IMO.

Really liked the Mayuresh-Bhavna act...very smoothly done although it was more acrobatics than dancing but their postures, lifts and the sheer strength which with they did it...amaaazing.

The rest was just okkk...I didn't like Dharmesh's act...THIS time I did find his moves vulgar...that laser act was much better...Jai's act was good but deffo not his best I'd still say...Siddesh has been much better in previous acts...he looked tired and low on energy to me...I fail to understand from what angle Punit's act deserved such high scores :S...again that TYPICAL "tortured" contemporary style he has or whatever...really sick of it...his act with Amrita was also just ok types...Kruti's act...LOL...I still can't get over the hangover of Sushant-Shampa's Mrityunjay act in JDJ on this song...and plus Kruti made a LOT of mistakes...lost balance many times...have seen her perform much better before this...Vrushali was awesome...full on bollywood act...lol...graceful and expressive as always...I've reached the conclusion that Kruti can mainly do strong/angry expressions very well while Vrushali has more range expressions wise. The final takkar was also good in bits...I liked Dharmesh/Parvez's bits but Siddesh-Prince again just didn't look fully into it...

Overall I didn't really care who won by the end cuz it felt blahhh...lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL yeah still here...nahin toh usually none of us catch each other online.  I knowww aaj kal its more like catch me if you canLOL

How is your MB going? I'm sorry I haven't managed to catch up :((...was also intending to start woh BBC wala P&P lekin abhi woh bhi start nahin kiya *sigh* Arre nahi I understood then only iss liye nahi kaha dobara.. I know time nikalana mushkil ho jata hai.. ya even I wanted to see the BBC wala P&P aur nahi dekh saki... you don't ever need to say sorry na *khafa* And ya MB is going not bad... But just that article mentioning Jay being considered for that role.. Actually that role .. I mean ab tak jo bhi reference iss jockey dude ki di hain unhon nay in the show.. put me off LOL the character seems weird only stays with his horses and blah blah... upar say JB playing it...  All his phangurls would take over the forum and then would want more scenes and more footage for him and more hawtness etc LOL *shudders* I would rather take a dead forum over that...

Was in the mood to make BALH stuff since a few days...kal raat ko jaake thoda dimaag chala so managed to make some...lol And as always managed to make just Amazing stuff . loveee lovee your choice of moments/caps .. And plus the colouring is just perfect Day Dreaming
LOL that reminds me Mash you feel like poking his tummy??LOLLOL Although I also found him cute in a teddy bear-ish way.. but NO did not feel like poking his tummyLOL OIh Mash you are so cute *pulls cheeks*

Pata nahin how the show will turn out...but let's see...half of the LTL forum has landed up there too...lol...it amuses me cuz it seems a lot of LTL fans were either KS or Ram fans at some point...haha Oh ya I just went to the forum thodi dair pehlay... I also saw lots of LTL fans there.. including our very own fivrayLOL

And I wonder where Mels is cuz Friday's Bhagonwaali epi was hilariousss...haha...and I wanna know her opinion on it. this avi of yours is from the friday episode? Looks hilarious hehe I hope she drops by... shayad weekend ki wajah say busy ho

Mera LTL dekhne ko mann hi nahin karta...not to watch it, or make anything on it *sigh*...I feel sad looking at sigs/avis too :(( AwwwHug I know what you mean... I also saw a bit the other day :S with that golden haired doll o_O seriously wth why is it still on air...

Bones was awesome but abhi that's also done for the season *sigh*.... Aww done for the season? When will it be back?

AreYaar

Go to top