Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 6)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

@Anu--- lol i guess i'll watch it today to see how much of a comedyfest it has become in the wake of "LOWE" and to see phangurl's hyperventilating reactions to all that.
@Anant's hair do--- that is such a back-in-the-day do!Stern Smile Sometimes when he is swaying his hair, it seems as if he's doing an ad for Herbal Essences or so.ROFLROFL

LMAOOO wordddROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Just read in the forum today that 'ZOMG AnYA huggeddd"EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethNymeria

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Just watched Bones ... and I had tears in my eyes as well. And funnily it was not when VNM died. It was when Brennan enters Booth's bedroom and starts talking about VNM and his last statement. It was a profound moment. Even I believe they HAVE done it. Apart from the "look" ... the way Brennan easily slide her arm in Booth's and Angela smiling at them was a give away IMO. Nice episode.

Edit: Amy - What happened in Navya? Ded d HUGE happin? LOL

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 May 2011 at 11:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaNymeriaAreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I am still crying while typing this. I cried when VNM was shot and kept crying after that. I never thought I would be this affected. Lemme go and read the rest of the pages...just don't feel like saying anything now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Just watched Bones ... and I had tears in my eyes as well. And funnily it was not when VNM died. It was when Brennan enters Booth's bedroom and starts talking about VNM and his last statement. It was a profound moment. Even I believe they HAVE done it. Apart from the "look" ... the way Brennan easily slide her arm in Booth's and Angela smiling at them was a give away IMO. Nice episode.

@bold: OMG worddd LadyM! THAT'S the one that touched me the most in the epi...Emily was sooo superb in that scene...I almost cried there.

Melsss *hugs* Finally you've watched too! Now I can post this pic...*sigh*

RIP VNM...we will miss you...he was so adorable yaar...his adorable little facts about everything :(( The way Booth has his hand on his heart there Broken Heart

MelissaLadyMcbeth

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Anu, I don't think I can give any views on the episode right now. I'm just so angry and so upset about VNM's death. Although when the episode started, it became crystal clear that he was the one who will get killed, still I felt so miserable and angry when he died. I'm pissed...and hurt...

RIP VNM...we'll miss you. The poor kid...HE DIDN'T WANT TO DIE...*starts sobbing again*

LadyMcbethAreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
LOL ... so it looks like we are not the only people who found the "HUGE" unnecessary .. 

NymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Anu, I don't think I can give any views on the episode right now. I'm just so angry and so upset about VNM's death. Although when the episode started, it became crystal clear that he was the one who will get killed, still I felt so miserable and angry when he died. I'm pissed...and hurt...

RIP VNM...we'll miss you. The poor kid...HE DIDN'T WANT TO DIE...*starts sobbing again*

Aww MelsHugHugHug

Yeah it was crystal clear to me too from the very first scene when he rushes in and starts giggling with Brennan over that project...they've never before shown this much bonding b/w him and Brennan and that's when I knew that he'll be the one to die...but still the actual death sequence was just so heartwrenching...they know just how to gut us I tell you...especially that line "don't make me leave"...it haunts Brennan obviously but it will haunt the audience as wellBroken Heart

I also felt like crying when Cam talks to Angela after informing VNM's parents about the death...Cam's reaction...the catch in her voice as she also starts to cry but struggles to control her emotions...superb acting by Tamara...like she said, VNM really was such an adorable little weirdo...:((

MelissaLadyMcbeth

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Anu, I know I'm bringing everyone down by going on one track, but at this moment, I just don't care about anything else...all I can think of is that w won't be seeing VNM again because he was so harshly killed. They gave us that beginning scene of him and Brennan laughing like that, him and Hodgins doing the T-rex vs man arm-wrestling, and then Booth assisting him to get up, booth smiling like a big bro and VNM like an adorable kid...and then BAM...he is shot. THAT WAS BRUTAL!

The catch in Cam's voice made me so sad. Totally agree with you, VNM was an adorable little weirdo.

HH & SN stepped on the line by the whole Zack ending...but they so overstepped the line by killing VNM. Uggghhh I feel like throttling them. I can't even watch this episode again. I'm just too hurt. Dam* them!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Go to top