Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Yup that sounds like a plausible explanation... but if I were Navya, I wouldn't ever wear the same dress as evidence, especially when I am sneaking out again to meet a guy. πŸ˜†

LOLLL true LadyM, that dress toh seems guaranteed to get her into trouble now...πŸ˜†
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shreya...Congrats, BACHE! πŸ˜› Lawyer shawyer haan...cool!

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1686590 - πŸ€’

Mash - What ever happened to AKS???? I am still waiting on the PM πŸ˜ƒ

I'm so, so sorry Lady M. I totally forgot about it. I actually stopped watching it after the 5th epi becoz it airs at a time when my mother watches BV. and I couldn't find YT vids. Even I have to catch up on it. I'll find some other vid links and PM you...

Anu...What's the big secret? Is Brennan pregnant? But she has to wait a month or so to be sure...technically speaking...πŸ˜† Did they skip a month ahead or something? Aren't they gonna show what's happening b/w BnB during this whole time?

P.S...downloading the epi. If I don't fell asleep till it downloads completely, I'll watch it before you πŸ˜ƒ
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

Anu...What's the big secret? Is Brennan pregnant? But she has to wait a month or so to be sure...technically speaking...πŸ˜† Did they skip a month ahead or something? Aren't they gonna show what's happening b/w BnB during this whole time?

P.S...downloading the epi. If I don't fell asleep till it downloads completely, I'll watch it before you πŸ˜ƒ

*SPOILERS* for those who don't want to know about the Bones season finale...so read at your own risk.

Yes, she's pregnant...dunno if they skipped a month or not...I just read through the discussion post quickly...but I guess they must have...And yes, I guess they won't tell us what happened b/w BnB during that time...and next season toh waise bhi looks generally blahh only with Emily being gone for many epis and that stupid Finder thoosoed into the Bones schedule again🀒
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Here's the promo if anyone is interested:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIxni7LVpmo[/YOUTUBE]
AreYaar thumbnail
Why would you post it here, LadyM?? Nimrah shouldn't watch it right now and Mash is going to hate it anyways...what's the point? lol
incandescence thumbnail
Oh, oh, oh! So, she is really pregnant? Woah! I'm not sure how I feel about it. I guess I'll have to wait n watch the epi. Waittt...did they show the continued version of THAT scene? I SO hope not...I'm happy with that scene...with the 'implied' sex scene!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

Oh, oh, oh! So, she is really pregnant? Woah! I'm not sure how I feel about it. I guess I'll have to wait n watch the epi. Waittt...did they show the continued version of THAT scene? I SO hope not...I'm happy with that scene...with the 'implied' sex scene!

Nope, they didn't SHOW anything...no continued version of that scene or anything of that sort...she just tells Booth at the end of the epi that she's pregnant...that's itπŸ˜†
incandescence thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Why would you post it here, LadyM?? Nimrah shouldn't watch it right now and Mash is going to hate it anyways...what's the point? lol

LOLL Anu...I wouldn't have bothered watching it only had you not said that. I don't hate the show waise...I just don't like it much. Though, to be fair...I did watch the initial 6 (or was it 7) epis and did think it was a decent timepass...but then I heard about the hug and caught a glimpse of it...I can't bring myself to watch another scene of the show after that...I'm very easily put off.
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Mash, well I do have a sense of what you'd dislike in it and why so that is why I said that...I don't see a point to mentioning Navya around you so I avoid it too.  As for the HUG(E) lol...yeah my first reaction was that too but the scenes were well handled after that...anyways chhodo...you focus on downloading Bones and forget about this.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anu - I guess, I posted it aavein hi ... *shrugs* Btw, I just saw the episode as well... I have to say that the makers captured Anant just looking at Navya and knowing that it was her who was in the boys room, very well...will post the rest of my review in your TIL :-)

Purposefully avoiding to talk about BnB until tomorrow. Will watch the episode and comment.

Bye Mash, Nimrah and Anu ... gtg ... Mommy duty *waves*