Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 29)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
LOL I'm just teasing you, LadyM...it can happen with anyone...accents can get pretty confusing...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbeth

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
LOL LadyM ...you couldn't tell a Scottish accent from the southern accent!?LOL Awww.!LOL

anyhow, second part---
creepy family-- rama talks to the ladies of the house about anant's wedding and bua dadi sunaofies her. Rama makes faces and Sa'Gun also gets irritated with buddhiya!ROFL

Back to little middle school kids---
Anant holds Navya's wrist and asks her to tell the truth----- that she was thinking about him and what all happened between them this morning and in the cab. He's all Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile and navyas all ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused Anant chodo na...anant mujhe jaana hai...anant chodo na. While anant is "Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile" tell me tell me tell me...you were thinking about me...tell me tell me tell meBig smileBig smileBig smile
navya---ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused Anant chodo na ...mujhe jaana hai...anant chodo na.

Appy comes looking for navya...she's calling her out. navya hears her and asks anant to chodo her...anant--- Nope!Big smile tell me the truth and i'll let you go. So navya gives in and says yeah she was thinking about him. Anant is all Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile ...navya is all sharmaoing in darpok mode. Anant gives her a peck on the cheek (**FACEPALM X 10000000...what 19 year olds do that?! it looked so middle school-ish!) and Anant is all happy and showing teeth.Big smile
Appy comes up and well Anant disappears...don't know if it was a dream or reality. ...Still watching it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
LMAO@ your description of the peck, Amy...seriously this is like watching two 5 year olds "romance" rofl

So they did show the peck as reality after all...Really I don't get the need to show this...*rolls eyes*

Edited by nureat01 - 17 May 2011 at 11:31am

Nymeria

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL Fivr...nose ring and lack of glasses...Gunjan also wore glasses, remember? Lucknow tehzeeb version of Sanaya doesn't :P There are TWO changes now...big stuff...lol

OMG! How did I miss it!!! *shocked muh* I am clearly too lame for the uniqueness of this show!! Day DreamingROFL

Originally posted by Ramy25

Don't stereotype us "desi kids" here lolLOL.
Dude my mum gives me that "mom stare" (ya know most desi mums do thatROFL) if i don't come and greet the guests and talk to them.

Lol, stereotype toh hai yaar.. LOL I'm not saying all the kids brought up here are just this clueless but most of them are. Even I give my sisters the "mom stare (?!)" if they aren't being hospitable to someone that comes to visit. Because to me, simple things like devoting your attention to guests, not talking on the phone while you're sitting with other people, not texting/watching TV while you have company are just common ettiquettes. It's rude to do any of those things (unless it's an emergency) while you have someone around you and my  sisters hear a earful if I ever see them doing so. But for some reason and I'm probably generalizing it a lot here, most of the desi kids (and by kids I mean 16-20+ years old people) I've met here have this "I don't know you so I don't care" sort of deal going on. It's been 10 years since I first got here and ab tak most of the people that I've met - the ones that were brought up here for the most part - are just this clueless. But then, I have to agree that not everyone's the same - I know my sisters aren't and I'm sure you're not. And that's something that goes on how you're brought up too. Smile

Either way, I'm pretty much in a once-bitten-twice-shy state when it comes to social gathering. Hamesha hi ye tamasha hota hai k ab toh honestly, I have no expectations for the most part..

Edited by -Fivr- - 17 May 2011 at 11:36am

NymeriaAreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah1024

*slow, sarcastic applause* Wah, what a novel concept! A rich, arrogant and bratty guy who thinks he can buy his way out of anything. A poor, morally correct and self-respecting girl who goes around giving muft ke gyaan to the world and its brother on the importance of virtue versus money. Like, OMG! I wonder how they came up with such a never-before-seen-on-tv storyline! Ermm

Does anyone think the lead guy looks a bit like Jatin Shah a.k.a Adi from KGGK? No words on Sanaya's behenji look. For once I'd like to see a female lead dressed in casual jeans and a T-shirt. Sleepy

ROFL
Well said, Sarah!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

I know only one female lead who wears casual jeans and nice kurtis/t-shirts. Its Naina from one of the Star Plus shows. I really like the dressing sense of the girl. She wears 'normal' clothes like real girls.

@Anu...Kavi has maroed entry in Kismet? I never watched that show, not even a single scene...but can you give me a link of the episodes were Kavi is in...I would like to watch him again doing some role. Miss him a lot. As it is, I have been re-watching Rishta.Com for the last two days.

BTw, Shreya's mention of Castle finale reminded me of reading somewhere that Beckett got shot, and one of the series regular turned out to be a bit negative-ish and died or sth. Shreya can get the facts correct, I didn't get all points right since I wasn't trying and I was busy fuming. Season 3 finale, a lead gets shot, a series regular exits...umm, copying much? Petty peopleAngry

@LadyM...LMAO...coconut with malai inside?
ROFLThat pretty much sums the hero's personality and the heroines take on him...NICE!

Hey everyone!!!!! *hugs*

Edited by Melissa - 17 May 2011 at 11:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahLadyMcbethNymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
umm so yeah he did really give her a peck...a peck that a 5 year old boy might give to a 5 year old girl,ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
then they start play hide and seek (anant's idea...**facepalm**) Everyone hides...navya doesn't want to play so she sits somewhe . Anant comes and tells her not to worry as the college will inform the parents about them reaching safe. then he asks her to come...she asks where..he says "ghoomne" and ummm he takes her wrist again, then the precap wala scene rolls.

LadyMcbethAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hey Mels *hugs back*

Yeah I like Naina's dressing style too but overall the family in that show is a maha bore since a while and so is that Daksh.

Oh yeah Kavi entered at the end of yesterday's epi of Kismat but they didn't show much...just him saying "Hi, mom"...lol...you can check out today's epi to see more of his proper entry into the show and all...this time his character is that of a musician types it seems.

And Castle waale copied Bones season 3 finale?? Man, yeh log kabhi nahin sudhrenge *shakes head*

MelissaNymeria

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Liking your live update Amy .. keep it up! 

Nymeria

Go to top