Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 27)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
LOL Fivr...nose ring and lack of glasses...Gunjan also wore glasses, remember? Lucknow tehzeeb version of Sanaya doesn't :P There are TWO changes now...big stuff...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Promo vid of that Sanaya show:

Wah! He looks like the stereotypical I-can-buy-the-world types and she seems the teekhi-mirchi who'll show him his place ... he's intrigued with her took lack of artifice and finesse, and disregard for someone's monetary status - and she feels "something" for this akdu-saadu looking coconut with malai inside ... *yawn* ... can watch it for time pass Anu. Are you up for it? Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaNymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Wah! He looks like the stereotypical I-can-buy-the-world types and she seems the teekhi-mirchi who'll show him his place ... he's intrigued with her took lack of artifice and finesse, and disregard for someone's monetary status - and she feels "something" for this akdu-saadu looking coconut with malai inside ... *yawn* ... can watch it for time pass Anu. Are you up for it? Big smile

Malai?!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Oh LadyM, you're killing me here...what a description!ROFL...

Yep I'll check out the first few epis for timepass to see if it's worth watching as a timepass show despite being the epitome of every stereotype out thereLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissanimrahNymeriaLadyMcbeth

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah1024

*slow, sarcastic applause* Wah, what a novel concept! A rich, arrogant and bratty guy who thinks he can buy his way out of anything. A poor, morally correct and self-respecting girl who goes around giving muft ke gyaan to the world and its brother on the importance of virtue versus money. Like, OMG! I wonder how they came up with such a never-before-seen-on-tv storyline! Ermm

Does anyone think the lead guy looks a bit like Jatin Shah a.k.a Adi from KGGK? No words on Sanaya's behenji look. For once I'd like to see a female lead dressed in casual jeans and a T-shirt. Sleepy

WORD on everything you've said Sarah!

red - AMEN ...And it's not that I even mind Salwar Kameez attire - that's what I used to wear back home while attending college 90% of the times. Lekin I hate the fact that the serial makers use it to symbolize uprightness and desi-ness.

LOL Anu ... I happened to watch one old episodes of MJHT while surfing channels... they were showing some reruns on TV and I heard Nupur mouthing this dialogue to Samrat when asked about Mayank. *rolls eyes*

AreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@Amy: *sigh* It really is the same everywhere here.. The lack of hospitality/common decency in desi kids here just throws me off.. Maybe we were brought up different but humare ghar koi ata hai toh we MAKE SURE that we given them our attention and entertain them - even if we don't know them. Yahan toh if they don't know you, you don't exist. Khatam.

Don't stereotype us "desi kids" here lolLOL.
Dude my mum gives me that "mom stare" (ya know most desi mums do thatROFL) if i don't come and greet the guests and talk to them.

Edited by Ramy25 - 17 May 2011 at 10:51am

LadyMcbeth

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Malai?!ROFL Oh LadyM, you're killing me here...what a description!ROFL...

Yep I'll check out the first few epis for timepass to see if it's worth watching as a timepass show despite being the epitome of every stereotype out thereLOL

ROFL

Count me in as well! I'll watch it for timepass too with you guys!ROFL

EDIT***

I just read on Navya forum that certain Phangurls LOWE possesive guysStern Smile.  Ummm Oh-kay. weird.

Edited by Ramy25 - 17 May 2011 at 10:50am

AreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Hi Amy, Fivr *waves*

Errr Amy - I read that as well... along with the AnYa being labelled as the new jaanuable, something-licious couple! *rolls eyes*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
LOLLL LadyM...I should have guessed that you'd find a way to use a MJHT reference...hahaha...that show made a veryyy lasting impression in your mind, didn't it? :P

Oh btw regarding the salwar kameez discussion...I agree with you too...but chalo Sanaya ko chhodo...she's supposed to be all "tehzeeb" waali and all...lol...I don't get why NAVYA is never shown to wear jeans...I know we've had this discussion before but I wish they'd be realistic about this too...no girl ONLY wears salwar kameez ALL the time...least of all in Bombay.

@Amy: LOL I saw the title of that post but never opened it only...haha...right now ppl are more in depression mode over the new article saying that the AN romance at the picnic will end soon and Anant will come home and get engaged to Sagun :S

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahNymeriaLadyMcbeth

Go to top