Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 144)

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

*high fives Amy* I shan't be able to watch Navya either...my mom's watching some random Imagine serial...which reminds me, that stooopid Gunahon Ke Devta show went off air today...she used to watch it *groans* I'm so happy :DLMAO!ROFL Gunaho ka devta?! What sort of a title is that?!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Now I just hope BV shuts shop soon *prays fervently* lol I'll join you in praying thenLOL

I dunno...I'm feeling pretty full of SRK awesomeness now...fangirliness in full force:P So I made the two DDLJ sigs I'm using now...and there are so many more moments from DDLJ, and then Chak De and Swades and stuff..I'm going to make Sholay stuff as well...you want any particular HP scenes kya ? Any suggestions? Because I'm home now, and I can easily cap my DVDs as far as HP is concerned :)
Ummm nothing in particular. anything you can make. May be you can make one on Harry and hermione or with the trio.Big smile

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
BTWWW...I was reading the KZK discussions ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

baap re...even ITNE saare ROTFL emoticons don't do justice to them...Kekta zindabad...pata hai, when I was young, like in fourth grade or something I used to watch it with my mom...or more appropriately, SHE used to watch it and I used to stare at the TV because obviously it went mostly obhaaar my head *shakes head in despair* maybe that's why I have a mind reminiscent of the sewers...I mean, 9 saal ke umar mein if you watch Kasauti, toh yeh toh hona hi hai... :P And the great ONU baba ROFLROFLROFL Cezanne Khan ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahNymeriaAreYaar

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
AHAHAHAHAHA...so you HAVEN'T heard of GUNAHON ke Devta Amy ? :P Accha ji...SHRAVAN ke saamne pheeka jo pad jaata hai Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue Just pulling your leg :P

LOL yeah...was supposed to be based somewhere in the Hindi heartlands of India...Bihar or UP, I'm not sure...the female lead was supposed to be the daughter of a corrupt public servant and the male lead was the local goon, with a heart of gold..Avdesh BHAIYA...and he had this BG music which went "BHAIYAJEE" ... classic I-wonder-if-mankind-is-evolving-backwards stuff...

Okay...Anu made prettyy sigs on that HH moment from DH..I'll see what I can do...I want to do one of Harry and his parents actually..EVERY moment in the movies where he remembers or misses his parents is so touching and poignant...that's why I made that sig of him and Lupin on the bridge from POA...LOVED that scene...it captured his entire ache for his parents so beautifully...with the background music and all...I downloaded that particular bit from the score recently, it's called A Window To The Past..lovely music...it's just so haunting :)

Really, Azkaban was brilliant cinematography wise :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
LOL that GKD dude is gonna be back in another Imagine show it seems...Bhaiyya ji ki phangurls can REJOICE :P

@SP: Yes you do have a mind like a sewer...but it's ok...I still lub you *kissies* :P

Oh yeah you toh must be chhotaaa bachha back when KZK aired?? LOLLL...I was 15 or 16 when it started I think...lol...

Kekta zindabad, man...those were the days of EPIC K-shows...and KZK ki KASAUTIISSS were UNMATCHED...haha

nimrahCeruleanSky

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
PoA was the most amazingly directed movie while the book itself was not that interesting. It will always be one of my favorite HP movies of all times. That Harry-Lupin scene was so touching and amazingly shot. Both actors did a pretty good job in that scene too. I wish we had better Harry-Sirius moments in the movies like in Books. I was so darn disappointed at Sirius's death in the movie. It didn't have the impact that it had in the book.

@GKD---ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL LOL nope i don't see such shows...i just can't comprehend what they're saying with those regional accents.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL@BHAIYAJEE background score?!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Let me Youtube it!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL LMAO! indian shows have the weirdest bg scores EVER!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CeruleanSky

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL that GKD dude is gonna be back in another Imagine show it seems...Bhaiyya ji ki phangurls can REJOICE :P

Waah waah...toh we haven't seen the END of AvDES bhaiya Dead DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead waise bhi he copies Nagarjuna SO blatantly, that dude...I just hope he isn't cast opposite that chick as well DeadDeadDeadDead

@SP: Yes you do have a mind like a sewer...but it's ok...I still lub you *kissies* :P

Isliye toh I WORRY about you Anu :P I LUBHHH you too...for LUBHIIING me, even though I'm not even remotely anything jaanuable or cutilicous or anything :P 

Oh yeah you toh must be chhotaaa bachha back when KZK aired?? LOLLL...I was 15 or 16 when it started I think...lol...

Ekdum...diapers mein :P I guess I was seven when KSBKBT aired, because I remember it and KBC aired in 2000...toh KZK was a couple of years after that, hai na?

Kekta zindabad, man...those were the days of EPIC K-shows...and KZK ki KASAUTIISSS were UNMATCHED...haha

I used to watch Kahiin Toh Hogaaa as well btw :P ONLY K show I actually watched :P

AreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Ummm so today's Navya is totally worth NOT watching. It's all about CSB's *gulp stare gulp stare* slo-mo lecture to Sant Anant.Sleepy meh i'm going to skip it as i have no interest in watching Anant's boring family scenes.

CeruleanSkyAreYaar

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

PoA was the most amazingly directed movie while the book itself was not that interesting. It will always be one of my favorite HP movies of all times. That Harry-Lupin scene was so touching and amazingly shot. Both actors did a pretty good job in that scene too. I wish we had better Harry-Sirius moments in the movies like in Books. I was so darn disappointed at Sirius's death in the movie. It didn't have the impact that it had in the book.

@GKD---ROFL LOL nope i don't see such shows...i just can't comprehend what they're saying with those regional accents.ROFL@BHAIYAJEE background score?!ROFL Let me Youtube it!ROFL LMAO! indian shows have the weirdest bg scores EVER!

About POA...I TOTALLY agree *nods head fervently* The book isn't one of my favourites either, far from it, but the movie was a brilliant one visually...I guess it had more of an impact on me because it was the first HP movie to be that good visually and in every other respect as well...Sorceror's Stone and Chamber of Secrets were slightly juvenile and fake-ish as far as the sets ( Hogwarts castle in particular) were concerned..I guess it's in keeping with the tone of the books as well :) Harry and the crew are 13 in POA and the books start getting darker tab se as well...and the sets get brilliant from that movie I'd say...and they went for a makeover as far as the characters' looks were concerned as well :) 

Agree about Harry and Sirius as well...I personally felt Gary Oldman wasn't that good a choice for Sirius..I mean, usually they have brilliant casting, the HP movies...not just the trio, even minor characters..and anyway, they didn't get the Harry-Sirius equation right I think...I always felt that apart from Dumbledore, Sirius was the one who REALLY got Harry..the feelings of being unwanted/undesirable by the family...finding a home and great friends at Hogwarts..the bereavement of James and Lily...being a "marked man" as such...lovely relationship *sigh*

Nymeria

Go to top