Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 143)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

did anyone see Navya yet?
I don't think i will be able to watch it until later in the evening, courtesy my mum who just wouldn't stop calling me from my room every minute i walk in to it.grrr

I don't think it's finished airing in India yet...I also won't get time to watch it until much later I think...I'll check the forum in a bit to get whatever updates I canLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Shreya: I will admit that I don't know what image came into your  mind there...and I'm scared to even ask to be honest...lol...no wonder you are THE GURUJI in EVERY way...mujh naadaan ko bhi abhi kaafi baatein nahin pata :P

Hee hee :) Sometimes I wonder WHY I'm so...twisted mentally Anu ... because you have NO idea, I AM :P Weekend ke toh kuch plans nahin hai as such...some people are over and I'm pissed because Mom's fractured her right wrist so it's a headache for her...and I'm a ghonchu as far as cooking is concerned...dishes I can do but not much else as far as household work is concerned...so..freeloaders. :/

AreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Ummm so now IF has a separate section for "The Vampire Diaries"Stern Smile Really?!! Stephanie meyer and LJ smith or whoever totally phangurlified vampire shizz. Sleepy

@Shreya--- Are you going to make any more HP siggies?Embarrassed

CeruleanSky

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
LOL areyyy Shreya you're not TWISTED yaar...you're QUIRKY...I think it's cute! *pulls your cheeks* LOL...woh toh I enjoy pulling your leg over this :P :P

Aww your mom fractured her hand? :(( Hope she gets better soon.

Arey ab toh cooking seekh lo, bacche...you're a BIG girl now :P :P haha...ghar mein MAA ka haath bataao...like a GOOD girl :P :P lolll

CeruleanSky

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Yeah, just looking at it, itlooks completely natural and effortless. But I can imagine your pain in creating it. 

I know - a timeless movie; even if the clothes can get outdated, the film itself has an eternal presence. 

LOL thank you :) I'm pretty happy with it myself...but it WAS a pain in the neck. I know...I mean, every year it completes yet another year of running at that Bombay theatre the Aaj Tak journos descend on that place and begin quizzing people about DDLJ's "charm"...charm ? Kya aakarshit karta hai? DDLJ IS perhaps the most wholesome Hindi movie EVERRR.

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Ummm so now IF has a separate section for "The Vampire Diaries"Stern Smile Really?!! Stephanie meyer and LJ smith or whoever totally phangurlified vampire shizz. Sleepy

They've had that section since quite a while, Amy...Wake up and smell the coffeeLOLLOL...haven't you seen the zillion and one TVD fans floating around IF sporting their oooh Delenaaa sigs?LOL

CeruleanSky

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

They've had that section since quite a while, Amy...Wake up and smell the coffeeLOLLOL...haven't you seen the zillion and one TVD fans floating around IF sporting their oooh Delenaaa sigs?LOL

Well earlier it wasn't under the "Chat clubs" sections, that I know for sureLOL

God those Delena phangurls! ughhh Everything related to vampires sounds repelling anyhow.
CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
*high fives Amy* I shan't be able to watch Navya either...my mom's watching some random Imagine serial...which reminds me, that stooopid Gunahon Ke Devta show went off air today...she used to watch it *groans* I'm so happy :D

Now I just hope BV shuts shop soon *prays fervently*

I dunno...I'm feeling pretty full of SRK awesomeness now...fangirliness in full force:P So I made the two DDLJ sigs I'm using now...and there are so many more moments from DDLJ, and then Chak De and Swades and stuff..I'm going to make Sholay stuff as well...you want any particular HP scenes kya ? Any suggestions? Because I'm home now, and I can easily cap my DVDs as far as HP is concerned :)

APPP...taang toh na kheencho :P I know I have a mind like a sewer...it's disturbing :( :P Yeah she had ... aaj they took the plaster off but she obviously can't do strenuous work...haan she's threatening to teach me...but then there's the VERY valid fear that I'll burn myself or the building down so...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahNymeriaAreYaar

Go to top