Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 128)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

"She strongly believes in Devi Maa, truth, honesty and the goodness of people."

Really? Because I believe in Satan, lies, lies and the inherent evilness of people. Can I have a TV love story?

And what the hell is a "Garment Tycoon"?! It would be more interesting if he were a Chaddi Tycoon! LOL

LOL Sorry Vas...I don't have as expert a memory as you on KZKLOL...don't remember much apart from PM stuffLOL

@bold: LMAOOOROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

It seems like Sanaya's character will the be the SP version of GEET except with a DEVI MAA instead of a BABAJIWacko

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-MelissaNymeriapsawyer

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I wanted to ask this question since long. What are Fivrs TINs?Which btw reminds me of Tintin and the upcoming movie by Spielberg and Peter Jackson on the *Adventures of Tintin*

I just proved Anu's theory on my randomness. How much time did it take for my real personality to shine(Ermm) through?? LOL

Hey Nimrah...

-- Mru

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-NymeriapsawyerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

@Vasu---- LOL it does sound like the plotline you mentioned a few pages backLOL

Navya seems so different compared to this lol. It didn't start out with the cliched **HATE** routineLOL

Navya is a million times better than lame crap like this...that show doesn't rely on HAWTNESS...it actually has a story, decent actors...yes I'll include Soumya in this...she's not that bad...Navya is actually a fresh show with a genuinely different TREATMENT to the scenes...I'd rather take that than so called "good looking" vapid "actors" rehashing the SAME plotline for the MILLIONTH timeSleepySleepySleepySleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Accha, on KZK - I'm going to leave in ten minutes to go back home...but I will hunt up my vids and refresh my memory on some of the more W*Fish things. Maybe I'll even do a Top Ten KZK Seriously Stupid or something, lol. 

Tab tak, we have this new show to make fun of, lol. 

Anu, speaking of new shows, hows Sapnon Se Bhare Naina going? Still watching?

Edited by psawyer - 26 May 2011 at 10:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_bee

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

@Amy, you know the irony is that Gurmeet (Maan) was a pretty decent actor in the recent Ramayan. It's only when he became MSK, shaved his chest and started going bareshirted all the time when things went downhill...

i haven't seen his version of ramayan. 

gosh! the clothes he wears or should i say RARELY wears on that show are so Dead. It's like they took the shirts of a 10 year old kid and make the male leads wear those SUPER tight corsets like shirts! They never button up their shirts like civil men either. If in reality we see someone walking with half unbuttoned shirt, our natural reaction is "What a dumbass"...and definitely not "Day Dreaming Ohhh how HAWWWT he is!"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mru_bee

I wanted to ask this question since long. What are Fivrs TINs?Which btw reminds me of Tintin and the upcoming movie by Spielberg and Peter Jackson on the *Adventures of Tintin*

I just proved Anu's theory on my randomness. How much time did it take for my real personality to shine(Ermm) through?? LOL

Hey Nimrah...

-- Mru

TINs  = Things I Noticed...the acronym reminds me of Tintin too...it's not just youLOL

Heyy Nimrah *hugs*

-Fivr-Mru_bee

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

@Amy, you know the irony is that Gurmeet (Maan) was a pretty decent actor in the recent Ramayan. It's only when he became MSK, shaved his chest and started going bareshirted all the time when things went downhill...

gosh! the clothes he wears or should i say RARELY wears on that show are so Dead. It's like they took the shirts of a 10 year old kid and make the male leads wear those SUPER tight corsets like shirts! They never button up their shirts like civil men either. If in reality we see someone walking with half unbuttoned shirt, our natural reaction is "What a dumbass"...and definitely not "Day Dreaming Ohhh how HAWWWT he is!"

More than his "HAWTNESS" nonsense always running around shirtless doing that "tai chi" or whatever, I find his diction SO cringe inducing...he talks like a gawaar...can't get over thatPinch

That show is just a lame cliched fantasy fest for ppl with raging hormone problems...you know kinda like Anant was a few days backWinkROFLROFLROFLROFL

MelissaNymeria

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

LMAO so true - I see some...uh...continental guys here dressed like that sometimes - they look like such posers. I'm all for male nudity, but there's a time and place, you know? Wink And who wants to see male cleavage on a daily basis also? 

-Fivr-Nymeria

Go to top