Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 111)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mru_bee

Inspired from Anant and LadyM imaginations ...Tongue LOL

Yeh sweaty sweaty zulphey
uspey yeh sweaty sweaty gaal
yeh zulphon key peechey aankhein
yeh kiss leney key liye har chaal

dekha jo tujhey Anant..
hua hey phangurl ka buraa haal haal haal...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Awesome, Mru!ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-Mru_beeCeruleanSkyNymeria

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

:P

This is a REAL HP promotional poster??ShockedShockedLOL...With SRK playing VIOLIN from Mohabbatein as one of his supposedly many talents??ROFLROFLROFL Waah kya "creativity" haiROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeNymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Sorry about your grandfather Amy Hug and it's touching how you want to keep this with you :) And I totally second you on the HP bit..only, I wish my reasons for insisting that dad buy me a HP lappy were as heart-warming/noble..

:P

Aww thanks Shreya. I miss him...miss him every single day. But missing him doesn't mellow me down because he was just such an amazing personality...so positive, so encouraging, so inspiring and so understanding. Everyone in our family and friends had very high regards and respect for him. He wasn't too religious or anything, he believed in being HUMAN more than anything. He helped people out because he genuinely wanted to help them and not because of what religion preaches or society reveres.

@ Hey you've got a SOLID reason ---- you did great in your tests, so if your dad asks you what you want for graduation, ask him for an HP laptop Wink

@SRK promoting HP---- Wink Well HELLO there!

Edited by Ramy25 - 25 May 2011 at 10:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beenimrahCeruleanSky

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

OMG LMAOOO SAGUN creeps into Anant's room and starts running her hand over the shelves and his stuff in this creepy, stalkeroo kinda way...then she picks up his photo and ACTUALLY.STARTS.WALTZING with it ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL God ROFL

LMAOOO...oh great the Sa-gun nonsense begins...ab bhugto, AnantTongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeNymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

OMG LMAOOO SAGUN creeps into Anant's room and starts running her hand over the shelves and his stuff in this creepy, stalkeroo kinda way...then she picks up his photo and ACTUALLY.STARTS.WALTZING with it ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL God ROFL

ROFL SAGUN is creepy ...and ummm a perfect fit for that creepy family.

later ...way way way way way way way later when Anant and Navya decide to get hitched, Navya should have him sign a prenup contract stating she won't stay in the creepy mansion, infact the BIDAAI will be of Anant's instead of hers and him and Navya will live separate.

Edited by Ramy25 - 25 May 2011 at 10:51am

Mru_beeCeruleanSkyAreYaar

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
JE BAAATTT Anu*claps*  Bada aaya langoor kahin ka...aap hi mere liye ladki dhoond lo bhabhi...idiot. And this girl...I don't know, but maybe the show people purposely cast her...because she's hellishly annoying :/

Yeah that's an actual poster AP...back from when he was plugging HP ke cartridges...LMAO yes :P He's apparently a construction engineer by day and violinist by night :P 

Amy, he'sthepo-fying his old laptop on me anyway...I was like, okay ..there's a bengali saying which goes "nahi mama theke kana mama bhalo"...which basically means a deaf uncle is better than a new one :P

edit :

eeks. It means a deaf uncle is better than no uncle :P

Edited by CeruleanSky - 25 May 2011 at 10:56am

Mru_beeNymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
LOL Shreya, this Sa-gun ko bade dino baad footage mil rahi hai naa isiliye zyada uchhal rahi hai...and yeah Anant has khodoed this gaddha for himself on his own only so he has to bhugto now...yeh toh hona hi tha...ab karo SAGAAYI, debar jiWackoLOL

I hope they show an Anant-Nimisha or Anant-Mohan convo scene in the coming epis.

And I wonder how Navya will confide in...she has to talk to Ritz or Appy soon too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mru_bee

LadyM: Don't tell me you are also a MAC snob! Tongue LOL.. My BIL is  one major snob with that. In fact, when he was in grad school here and he couldn't afford a MAC, he put an *Apple cover stick On* on his Dell laptop LOL.. now that he is earning, no way is any Dell or HP product going to make its way in his house.. hehe

Ohh.. Cruz and Eden.. I watched till the fourth time they broke up and made up.. and then said tata bye bye..

-- Mru

Mru - I am and ... *admits shame-facedly* I too had an apple sticker on my old PC until it was taken away for refurbishing ...MAC is MAC *smug muh that harbors no argument*

Originally posted by Ramy25

I love my HP laptop.  It was my birthday gift from my awesomest grand dad ever! I lost him to colon cancer about 2 years ago and I can never ever  think of getting rid of this HP computer...not even if it isn't working. I want to buy another computer and i will buy one soon for sure, but this will ALWAYS be with me no matter what. Approve

@Mru--- lol Apple logo on Dell?ROFL LOL Dell computers suck! I prefer HP over any of those PC systems.

Awww Amy - THAT is such a sweet story. I too was very attached to my grand father. I had given up eating falooda for many years becoz THAT is what my grand dad used to treat me with, whenever we went to Chowpatty beach in Mumbai... until few years ago when my father actually explained to me that you shouldn't give up on your sweet memories with your grand dad by giving up falooda. In fact Dad said that, by eating falooda on occasion would be a nice way to remember him and his soul will rest in peace ... *sigh*

Originally posted by Ramy25

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Ewww ...

Maybe I should try batting my eyelids and gazing meaningfully next time DH is sweaty and dusty after his weekly gardening activity ... he'll pukka think I'm off my rockers ROFL

**Imagines LadyM in that situation***Shocked
ROFL

Generally,  women in real life like to stay away from sweaty, stinky dudes. Wonder if the norm has changed now...especially with the increasing population of PHANGURLS?!ROFL

Even I cannot imagine myself in that situation Amy - DH makes a dash to the bathroom after post gardening and hates it if anyone even comes in the way - be it me or my LO!

Normal people generally stay away Amy. But PHAN GURLS operate on completely different logic ...

Mru_beenimrahNymeria

Go to top