Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 110)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL you know Amy, even if they wanted to show that he was "angry" in that scene or whatever so he was smashing the ball hard but seriously the way he was crouching and just slamming the ball...he looked like a 2 year old attempting to play bball...LMAO...not convincing from any angle...upar se the way he was trying to score a basket also was QUITE cringe inducing...I'm picky about bball cuz I've played it in high school too and that is NOT how you play it :P lol...heck Ranbir was better than Anant in that scene...lol

Upar se I read some ppl talking about how "hawt" Anant looked all sweaty and stuff in that scene and I was ROFL-ing againROFL...he looked HORRIBLE yaar...the hair is now so long it's like CURTAINS in front of his face...I found it quite gross to be honest :P

If not for the actual point of this scene story-wise...which I did like...visually it was quite unintentionally hilarious and and weird in bits...lol

Ewww ...

Maybe I should try batting my eyelids and gazing meaningfully next time DH is sweaty and dusty after his weekly gardening activity ... he'll pukka think I'm off my rockers ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeNymeriaAreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I love my HP laptop.  It was my birthday gift from my awesomest grand dad ever! I lost him to colon cancer about 2 years ago and I can never ever  think of getting rid of this HP computer...not even if it isn't working. I want to buy another computer and i will buy one soon for sure, but this will ALWAYS be with me no matter what. Approve

@Mru--- lol Apple logo on Dell?ROFL LOL Dell computers suck! I prefer HP over any of those PC systems.

Edited by Ramy25 - 25 May 2011 at 10:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeCeruleanSkyAreYaar

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Ewww ...

Maybe I should try batting my eyelids and gazing meaningfully next time DH is sweaty and dusty after his weekly gardening activity ... he'll pukka think I'm off my rockers ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeNymeriaLadyMcbethAreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Ewww ...

**Imagines LadyM in that situation***Shocked
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Generally,  women in real life like to stay away from sweaty, stinky dudes. Wonder if the norm has changed now...especially with the increasing population of PHANGURLS?!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_bee

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
The phangurls find Anant HAWT in any form...rofl...I guess I wasn't even very surprised to see that statement...ek toh he was ANGRY also naa...that's apparently AUTOMATIC hawtness :P Upar se uski sweaty sweaty ZULFEIN...fangirls in raptures *rolls eyes*

Mru_beeCeruleanSkyNymeriaLadyMcbeth

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

I love my HP laptop.  It was my birthday gift from my awesomest grand dad ever! I lost him to colon cancer about 2 years ago and I can never ever  think of getting rid of this HP computer...not even if it isn't working. I want to buy another computer and i will buy one soon for sure, but this will ALWAYS be with me no matter what. Approve

@Mru--- lol Apple logo on Dell?ROFL LOL Dell computer suck! I prefer HP over any of those PC systems.

Sorry about your grandfather Amy Hug and it's touching how you want to keep this with you :) And I totally second you on the HP bit..only, I wish my reasons for insisting that dad buy me a HP lappy were as heart-warming/noble..

:P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beenimrahincandescenceNymeriaAreYaar

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
OMG LMAOOO SAGUN creeps into Anant's room and starts running her hand over the shelves and his stuff in this creepy, stalkeroo kinda way...then she picks up his photo and ACTUALLY.STARTS.WALTZING with it ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL God ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Mru_beeNymeriaLadyMcbethAreYaar

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Inspired from Anant and LadyM imaginations ...Tongue LOL

Yeh sweaty sweaty zulphey
uspey yeh sweaty sweaty gaal
yeh zulphon key peechey aankhein
yeh kiss leney key liye har chaal

dekha jo tujhey Anant..
hua hey phangurl ka buraa haal haal haal...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-CeruleanSkynimrahLadyMcbethNymeriaAreYaar

Go to top